First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 28, 2013
So what is up with these rape charges? I always thought Jerry was a standup guy. Guess we all need to be extra careful with our children at school these days.
Gashes

Greeneville, TN

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Teenage girls can be very persistent on a man. I know he broke the law, but gashes that are almost legal teasing grown men make me sick.
STFU

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Are you serious??? Key words for you "grown man, TEENage girls"..... YOU make me sick.
WTF

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2013
WTF has happened to every thread about Jerry Malone for the last several weeks. They have all been deleted except this latest one. That's a real blow to freedom of speech!
Concerned

Greeneville, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I haven't been following. But I just started this one tonight. I know girls can be persuasive but if you're not committed to someone, wait until they are 18. and if you do love a minor speak with her parents about being together. But I dont understand. It's not like she was 17 and he was 20-something...HE WAS 49...EWWWW!!!
WOW

Greeneville, TN

#6 Mar 28, 2013
TBI Arrests Former Greene County School Bus Driver on Statutory Rape Charges

Thursday, March 28, 2013
by Elizabeth Hagood
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested a former Greene County school bus driver Wednesday on charges of statutory rape by an authority figure, aggravated statutory rape, and purchasing alcoholic beverages for a minor.

According to a press release issued Wednesday afternoon by the TBI, 49-year-old Jerry E. Malone of Billy Bible Road was charged and booked into the Greene County Detention Center on $30,000 bond. Malone posted bond late Wednesday night and was released pending his initial court appearance.

In October, District Attorney General Berkeley Bell, 3rd Judicial District, requested the TBI to investigate allegations that Malone was alleged to have had sexual relations with a juvenile on October 7, 2012 when he was a Greene County school bus driver.

During the course of the investigation, it was revealed that Malone met two juveniles on October 7 in Greene County and provided alcohol to them. Malone and the juveniles reportedly went to a residence where one of the juveniles had sexual intercourse with him.

Malone was suspended from his job in October and fired in January.

Following the investigation, the TBI presented the case to the Greene County Grand Jury, which returned an indictment against Malone.
finally

Kodak, TN

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Yep my thread from yesterday must of been deleted. Poor crappy Malone family must of got butt hurt. Oh well it's been a long time coming and I hope the father of this girl gets ahold of him before he goes back to jail. They said she was around 17, but still he is 49 and she's STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL! Sick hypocrite, wonder how his wife feels laying next to a man that slept with a teen-ager. Hope they all get what they deserve!
WTF

Greeneville, TN

#8 Mar 28, 2013
Yet the accused can still complain to the powers that be at Topix.com and get the threads removed? Presenting the truth is apparently not the mission of this site if a complaint can remove an actual news story and its ensuing comments from the people indigenous to the area from which the accused originates.
WOW wrote:
TBI Arrests Former Greenea\ County School Bus Driver on Statutory Rape Charges
Thursday, March 28, 2013
by Elizabeth Hagood
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation arrested a former Greene County school bus driver Wednesday on charges of statutory rape by an authority figure, aggravated statutory rape, and purchasing alcoholic beverages for a minor.
According to a press release issued Wednesday afternoon by the TBI, 49-year-old Jerry E. Malone of Billy Bible Road was charged and booked into the Greene County Detention Center on $30,000 bond. Malone posted bond late Wednesday night and was released pending his initial court appearance.
In October, District Attorney General Berkeley Bell, 3rd Judicial District, requested the TBI to investigate allegations that Malone was alleged to have had sexual relations with a juvenile on October 7, 2012 when he was a Greene County school bus driver.
During the course of the investigation, it was revealed that Malone met two juveniles on October 7 in Greene County and provided alcohol to them. Malone and the juveniles reportedly went to a residence where one of the juveniles had sexual intercourse with him.
Malone was suspended from his job in October and fired in January.
Following the investigation, the TBI presented the case to the Greene County Grand Jury, which returned an indictment against Malone.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Mar 28, 2013
finally wrote:
Yep my thread from yesterday must of been deleted. Poor crappy Malone family must of got butt hurt. Oh well it's been a long time coming and I hope the father of this girl gets ahold of him before he goes back to jail. They said she was around 17, but still he is 49 and she's STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL! Sick hypocrite, wonder how his wife feels laying next to a man that slept with a teen-ager. Hope they all get what they deserve!
I'd say she's feeling a lot older now.
Concerned

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2013
finally wrote:
I know the girl was a foster child. So she doesn't really have actual parents. Which is prob one reason Jerry picked her out, an easy target. If this had happened to me, my Dad would have been the one going to prison for assault or murder. That's part of the problem today...parents arent stepping up to the plate. And also, if you think highly enough of yourself to be a foster parent and believe that you can do the job, you should def. make sure things like this are prevented.
Hmmm

Greeneville, TN

#11 Mar 28, 2013
This is the same JM, the singer??
Concerned

Greeneville, TN

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
This is the same JM, the singer??
It is. I don't think he was extremely talented. But he played around Greeneville.
finally

Candler, NC

#13 Mar 28, 2013
Well now that I heard she's a foster kid makes this POS even more pathetic!
who

Kodak, TN

#14 Mar 29, 2013
Who were the girls can some plz enlightened me
I love tats

Greeneville, TN

#15 Mar 29, 2013
I've known the Malone family all my life I can't beilive he would do something like this he used to be a very nice guy this breaks my heart because I used to go to church with the Malone family when I was young
Why

Greeneville, TN

#16 Mar 30, 2013
I just don't understand why or how someone would do this kind of thing. From some of the previous posts and threads it sounds like there were a lotta people who liked this man. Does anyone know the girl, and if so..do you think she could be lying about this?
blahh

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Mar 31, 2013
we do not think Jerry did this either. He was a very nice man, a good bus driver, and a good janitor for years. He comes from a very good family. Sometimes these foster kids can get people into a lot of trouble.
FFS

Arden, NC

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Isn't this what everybody says about someone right before the $hit hits the fan? Sure all you pricks will sit there and say oh he's such a good man, he would never do this. Watch and see. Did it ever occur to you that he might pick somebody that has no one to turn to? No parents to tell? THAT seems more possible than her trying to get him in trouble!
togoodtobetrue

Osceola, IN

#19 Mar 31, 2013
FFS wrote:
Isn't this what everybody says about someone right before the $hit hits the fan? Sure all you pricks will sit there and say oh he's such a good man, he would never do this. Watch and see. Did it ever occur to you that he might pick somebody that has no one to turn to? No parents to tell? THAT seems more possible than her trying to get him in trouble!
personally Jerry made a mistake. I'm not saying what he did wasn't wrong, yes it was definitely wrong. But he didn't do it in the intentions of seeing her as a minor, just fell for the wrong gal. I went to school with one of the girls and she was the one involved with him. She's not somebody I'd dote on lightly, tbh, she's worthless. She probably told him she was 18 for the hell of it. Because she's an attention whore. Believe me when I say she's not the sweet defenseless girl people think she is.
Greneville Musician

Greeneville, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2013
No Matter what this ( Girl ) did ... I know Jerry Malone , and his Father Rev. Eddie Malone . Jerry is an old 49 year Married Man . and he bought these girls Booze and then Raped one of them , no matter what a MINOR Girl might Do or Say , HE is almost 50 years old . and knew better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I learned about relationshps 15 min Independent1 36
say it ain't so 39 min owes me money 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 58 min Independent1 282
DNA testing 1 hr whos squirt is it 11
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 1 hr Independent1 18
Rob Yokley from horse creek/chuckey (Dec '10) 1 hr horsecreeknewscrew 13
Boone Fletcher 1 hr Aimee 7
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 10 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim Fri um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News