of 2
Next Last

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#22 Apr 5, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS why I have new sheets every day. You should try it... Quite liberating...
A 90 year old man was asked about the best part of his day and the worst part of his day. He replied his morning bowel movement. Guy he was talking to asked if that was the best or the worst. Man says both. Other guy asks him to explain. The 90 year old says "every morning at 6 I have an amazing bowel movement." The other guy says "I can see that being the best part of the day but why is it the worst too?" Ninety year old says "because I don't wake up till 8."

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 5, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>A 90 year old man was asked about the best part of his day and the worst part of his day. He replied his morning bowel movement. Guy he was talking to asked if that was the best or the worst. Man says both. Other guy asks him to explain. The 90 year old says "every morning at 6 I have an amazing bowel movement." The other guy says "I can see that being the best part of the day but why is it the worst too?" Ninety year old says "because I don't wake up till 8."
That's amazing lol I love your humor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam Scott 1 hr Mega 9
Chelsea Acker 1 hr ha! 5
Steven dunbar 1 hr log splitter 23
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 1 hr Truthis 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,738
Netflix - Mind Control 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 6
Make america WHAT again? 4 hr Binary 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages