Since: Dec 12

United States

#25 Jun 26, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I have seen them. I braved piercing books at a local tattoo shop... Nothing like pics of "local" piercings. Lol the funniest ever, his and her matching tats... Popeye... Having the man's pŁnis play the part... And olive oil... Same scenario with the woman... Can't remember piercings on those pics but they will forever be burned into my thoughts... I honest to gosh had someone tell me that i had no clue what i was missing by not piercing my "hood".... I must say, Im sure I like my car sleek and classy... Not all "blinged out" lol.
(Insert sound of brakes squealing & record scratching here!) SAY WHAT?! Are you saying Popeye was actually tattooed on the penis? I agree on the hood! I wouldn't wanna risk nerve damage to "my brain"! Lol lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
(Insert sound of brakes squealing & record scratching here!) SAY WHAT?! Are you saying Popeye was actually tattooed on the penis? I agree on the hood! I wouldn't wanna risk nerve damage to "my brain"! Lol lol
Not quite... Picture if you can, popeye, fill body lay out, fully clothed, Head about his belly... upper torso on the guys lower abdomen...at his hips, pop's legs are spread open, dangling down the guys own legs... popeye's fly is open... And
the man's pŁnis serves as the tatted popeye's
manhood... Yup. And olive oil on honeypies belly done the same way... Olives skirt hiked up and full bush showin! I am NOT kiddin! I don't even wanna imagine what the back side of ole honeypie looked like! Lol!

Location hidden

#27 Jun 26, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite... Picture if you can, popeye, FULL body lay out, fully clothed, Head about his belly... upper torso on the guys lower abdomen...at his hips, pop's legs are spread open, dangling down the guys own legs... popeye's fly is open... And
the man's pŁnis serves as the tatted popeye's
manhood... Yup. And olive oil on honeypies belly done the same way... Olives skirt hiked up and full bush showin! I am NOT kiddin! I don't even
wanna imagine what the back side of ole
honeypie looked like! Lol!
FIXING TYPO, don't mind me.:-)
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#28 Jun 27, 2013
We have some "real" ladies" here don't we?

Location hidden

#29 Jun 27, 2013
Just bacuse we talk about subjects too big for your britches (pun intended), doesn't mean we aren't real. And I never claimed to be a lady... Although I could fool you if I wanted... I do enjoy being myself and I pat my own back for saying anything to repulse you.:-) have a wonderful day!
yep

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jun 28, 2013
WTH wrote:
We have some "real" ladies" here don't we?
There are one or two ladies here. The others are pure trash. Just read their posts.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33 Jun 29, 2013
Don't tongue rings beat the enamel off your teeth? Dentists should love them.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 29, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Don't tongue rings beat the enamel off your teeth? Dentists should love them.
Idk. Took mine out when I got pregnant with my oldest. I stopped chewing my nails tho because I was always chewing on the tongue ring. Lol
The Magician

Newport, TN

#35 Jun 29, 2013
how can you possibly judge ladies. From your posts, you would not know one if she spoke to you. I know, without question, that these ladies are worth more than all of you nay sayers and name callers combined. I for one am pleased to be acquainted with them, and am honored to know them. The only trash is see are people like you, eager to condemn women for thinking for themselves.
WTH

Elizabethton, TN

#36 Jun 29, 2013
The Magician wrote:
how can you possibly judge ladies. From your posts, you would not know one if she spoke to you. I know, without question, that these ladies are worth more than all of you nay sayers and name callers combined. I for one am pleased to be acquainted with them, and am honored to know them. The only trash is see are people like you, eager to condemn women for thinking for themselves.
First of all, "ladies" don't have nasty piercings and tattoos. Secondly, I'll say what I want to. Mind your own business, if it's POSSIBLE!
sarah

Greeneville, TN

#37 Jul 8, 2013
What is the purpose of having your tongue pierced anyways

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#38 Jul 9, 2013
sarah wrote:
LOL...start at the beginning of this thread and read, really?
WTH

Bristol, TN

#39 Jul 9, 2013
sarah wrote:
Those are just for girls who enjoy giving head.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#40 Jul 9, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Those are just for girls who enjoy giving head.
<making the appointment>
Tongue piercing set for 10 am Monday!
But not really...
of course

Kingsport, TN

#41 Jul 9, 2013
Until a lady with a tongue ring gives you oral sex.....you haven't had the best oral sex
Rev Ape Allen

Bluff City, TN

#44 Jul 10, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank Goodness I removed my tongue ring... This tramp stamp AND a tongue ring... Ouch. I am just poor white trash.
You're finally beginning to see the truth. Most of us would agree with you.
critic

Knoxville, TN

#45 Jul 10, 2013
Sally wrote:
Add a tramp stamp and boom!
"boom" you!
critic

Knoxville, TN

#46 Jul 10, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, "ladies" don't have nasty piercings and tattoos. Secondly, I'll say what I want to. Mind your own business, if it's POSSIBLE!
who made you the "decider" of whats nasty and whats not? are your ears pierced? ewww nasty. what really is nasty is people who think its ok to judge others by things as insignificant as a tattoo or piercing. you would have fared well as a puritan. burn the witch!!
critic

Knoxville, TN

#47 Jul 10, 2013
sarah wrote:
its a sped bump!! lol
critic

Knoxville, TN

#48 Jul 10, 2013
speed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forbidden words 6 min get your whine on 13
Fox hypocrisy 10 min sore loserman 4
Max Planck For Sheriff 26 min sketchy comedy 803
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 32 min Trumpisreallytranny 39
Let's BOYCOTT this Topix site! 52 min Lol 7
New Inmate 1 hr Purina Dawg Chow 12
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 2 hr Sociopath County TN 55
Please help me..2 2 hr Dr Wu 21
Greene county high schools into one??? 3 hr Cutoff 62

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages