First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Huh

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Why is it that chicks with tongue rings always stick out their tongue in pictures. As if it isn't trashy enough that you have a tongue ring, you feel the need to show it. Always a true sign of a slut!
Yeahkkk

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
Why is it that chicks with tongue rings always stick out their tongue in pictures. As if it isn't trashy enough that you have a tongue ring, you feel the need to show it. Always a true sign of a slut!
Amen!
Tongue Ring Girl

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I like to take pictures of myself with my tongue out and post to Facebook. I have at least a few hundred pictures of me with my tongue out!
Dude

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
True sign of a slut bag!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Well, I don't have a tongue ring but I suppose if I did... I'd prolly show it in some of my pictures...
Sally

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Add a tramp stamp and boom!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Sally wrote:
Add a tramp stamp and boom!
O... I have one of those... BOOYA!!!

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 25, 2013
#Ouch!
Sally

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2013
They call them tramp stamps for a reason.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
O... I have one of those... BOOYA!!!
Oh thank Goodness I removed my tongue ring... This tramp stamp AND a tongue ring... Ouch. I am just poor white trash. I may get me another tongue ring tho... I have no reason not to... I mean it's not as permanent as my stamp....
WTH

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Those are just for girls who enjoy giving head.

Since: Dec 12

Cowpens, SC

#14 Jun 26, 2013
WTH wrote:
Those are just for girls who enjoy giving head.
You can enjoy doing that [ & even be phenomenal doing it ;)] without getting a nasty piece of metal which could get caught up on body parts, clothing, etc. I think it's kind of gross to advertise what you do in your sex life but hey that's just me. I also think its hilarious that people who mark themselves up with tats & piercings do so to show their individuality & ultimately all end up looking exactly the same.

Do men get pierced tongues & their peepees pierced to compensate for lacking abilities???? Lol lol

To each his/her own.... It's largely a generational "thang"....I'm just an old prude lol All that ink aint gonna look SEXXXY when your upper body tats starts sagging below your knees FDLMAO !

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 26, 2013
That makes me hurt just seeing somebody with a pierced tongues. Nasty as hell.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
That makes me hurt just seeing somebody with a pierced tongues. Nasty as hell.
I cringe to see the bull rings, eye brows, lips, or to think of genital piercings, but to each their own I say.

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2013
You should see the pierced penises with numerous piercings. Ouch ouch ouch!!! Seems like this topic came up a long time ago & I posted a link. You are on your own now though lol

Location hidden

#19 Jun 26, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
You should see the pierced penises with numerous piercings. Ouch ouch ouch!!! Seems like this topic came up a long time ago & I posted a link. You are on your own now though lol
Lol don't mind if I pass.

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol don't mind if I pass.
Awwwww! U chicken?! FDLMAO! It's frightening at best! Lol you WILLLLL be scarred for life if you dare peek! ;) lol

Location hidden

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww! U chicken?! FDLMAO! It's frightening at best! Lol you WILLLLL be scarred for life if you dare peek! ;) lol
I worked for an OB/GYN here in Grnvl... There's not much I haven't "seen" at some point... But scared no... Just don't wanna ruin my phones virgin eyes with such horridness. Lol

United States

#23 Jun 26, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked for an OB/GYN here in Grnvl... There's not much I haven't "seen" at some point... But scared no... Just don't wanna ruin my phones virgin eyes with such horridness. Lol
Alrighty then! I'm now convinced you need to look up "Prince Albert pics". You have bragged so now you are gonna have to woman up & prove you can handle the sight of a dick pierced up & down. It reminded me of my all silver ball Christmas tree ....all the rows of little piercings & silver balls galore. Some even have their balls pierced YIKES!!!! Don't say I didn't warn you "little miss there aint much I have seen" with the virgin-eyed phone. Have a therapist on stand-by. FDLMAO!

Location hidden

#24 Jun 26, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Alrighty then! I'm now convinced you need to look up "Prince Albert pics". You have bragged so now you are gonna have to woman up & prove you can handle the sight of a dick pierced up & down. It reminded me of my all silver ball Christmas tree ....all the rows of little piercings & silver balls galore. Some even have their balls pierced YIKES!!!! Don't say I didn't warn you "little miss there aint much I have seen" with the
virgin-eyed phone. Have a therapist on stand-by.
FDLMAO!
Lol. I have seen them. I braved piercing books at a local tattoo shop... Nothing like pics of "local" piercings. Lol the funniest ever, his and her matching tats... Popeye... Having the man's pŁnis play the part... And olive oil... Same scenario with the woman... Can't remember piercings on those pics but they will forever be burned into my thoughts... I honest to gosh had someone tell me that i had no clue what i was missing by not piercing my "hood".... I must say, Im sure I like my car sleek and classy... Not all "blinged out" lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In-Laws From Hell - O 1 min crystal ball 1
Cody Foulks? 8 min DreamerGirl 5
anybody knoe about carrie (May '13) 1 hr I said it 5
anybody know her 1 hr Footballer 3
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 1 hr jj 74
Brandon Reaves (Feb '13) 1 hr her ex gf 25
get rid of meth in greeneville 2 hr sick of it 2
Truly commendable 3 hr fact 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web