R Reagan

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Park Overall has convinced me that the Democrat party is the way to go. So as of now I am renouncing my affiliation with the Republican party.

Now I can quit my job, become a drug addict, get free health insurance and draw Obama money.

Whoo-hoo party at my house as soon as I get my first check!

Thanks Park, you should become a leader for all the pill head, dead beats, that wouldn't get a job in a pie factory, paying $35.00 an hour.

Keep up the good work!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2013
R Reagan wrote:
Park Overall has convinced me that the Democrat party is the way to go. So as of now I am renouncing my affiliation with the Republican party.

Now I can quit my job, become a drug addict, get free health insurance and draw Obama money.

Whoo-hoo party at my house as soon as I get my first check!

Thanks Park, you should become a leader for all the pill head, dead beats, that wouldn't get a job in a pie factory, paying $35.00 an hour.

Keep up the good work!
Ooooo! Can you give me directions to your house??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Nelson 5 min Sad 21
Nom nom Thanksgiving dessert 10 min Deeeelicious 1
Someone needs to report 21 min Remember 7
Jason Willett and Tommy Shelton 35 min Kathy 1
hottest chicks that works at sunrise (Apr '11) 36 min Illiterate 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 42 min Princess Hey 11,276
Vols are back (Feb '15) 57 min Auburn rules 91
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 1 hr Black betty 59
walmart mcdonalds fight? 11 hr Mrs Roberson 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages