forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I was talking to a girl and she went out with another guy. I was sending her good morning beautiful texts every morning and goodnight texts every night. I need some serious girl help
Yes

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Just because you talk to a girl doesnt mean she is your girlfriend .You need to tell her you want her to be your girlfriend .
forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Yes wrote:
Just because you talk to a girl doesnt mean she is your girlfriend .You need to tell her you want her to be your girlfriend .
Well when I talk to a girl I tell her I want to be with her
Yes

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 20, 2012
If she went out with someone else after you told her that then she probley is not interested in you as a boyfriend .
forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Yeah but it isn't just her it's every girl
live happy

Blacksburg, SC

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Maybe you have bad breathe or maybe you just set your standards to high
forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Sep 20, 2012
I don't have bad breath almost no standards and I smell really good I'm tallish and I have pretty good hair
Helpful

Shelby, NC

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Maybe you rush into things too fast? Take things slow and be patient.
forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Well I meet them on facebook and try to meet them as soon as possible that's all I rush
Helpful

Columbia, SC

#10 Sep 21, 2012
Ok, but do you insist on quickly starting a relationship? What's your age, occupation, etc?
Been there

Franklin, TN

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Women around here dont know what being a GF with one man is.They like to be with all men.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#12 Sep 21, 2012
Been there wrote:
Women around here dont know what being a GF with one man is.They like to be with all men.
They all want their men to be "normal". The first time having weekly proctological exams comes up in conversation they run. I even started having a real doctor do them just to try to keep one girl. Didn't work. When you go to get your teeth cleaned you smile at everyone to show them. I see no difference between that and a colonic. Bitches be trippin'!
live happy

Lexington, SC

#13 Sep 21, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>They all want their men to be "normal". The first time having weekly proctological exams comes up in conversation they run. I even started having a real doctor do them just to try to keep one girl. Didn't work. When you go to get your teeth cleaned you smile at everyone to show them. I see no difference between that and a colonic. Bitches be trippin'!
who are you lol your on every thread lol
forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Helpful wrote:
Ok, but do you insist on quickly starting a relationship? What's your age, occupation, etc?
I'm 17 haha I can't get a job to save my life and well I try to meet them and get to know them as soon as possible
Helpful

Columbia, SC

#15 Sep 21, 2012
No, most men can't keep their lil worms to just 1 woman! Granted, it seems like having sex is easier than having a relationship BUT it doesn't supposed to be like that. I myself prefer a faithful 1 woman man with all the fairy-tale trimmings. Ofcourse that no longer exists but In my world being true to 1 person is not too much to ask.
forever alone

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Helpful wrote:
No, most men can't keep their lil worms to just 1 woman! Granted, it seems like having sex is easier than having a relationship BUT it doesn't supposed to be like that. I myself prefer a faithful 1 woman man with all the fairy-tale trimmings. Ofcourse that no longer exists but In my world being true to 1 person is not too much to ask.
Yeah and I only want one girl

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#17 Sep 21, 2012
live happy wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you lol your on every thread lol
Just a whisper in the night. A whisper that say "I like tapioca pudding."
Helpful

Columbia, SC

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Well at 17, you got alot of time and living to do. Focus on your future, career making decisions, stay drug free, remain honest, be a good person and she will find you. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Lost cause

Johnson City, TN

#20 Sep 21, 2012
topix is not the place to come lookin for advice at your age. go ask somebody you know and trust who has alot of experience w/ life like your grandmaw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile home burnt Preacher Laws Rd. 14 min Oh Well 19
Body found 15 min So sorry 10
Hillary Clinton (D) Serial Sexual Super-predato... 24 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 17
Hillary Clinton Serial Sexual Super-predator Su... 41 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 1
What's with the lists of democrats? 46 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 5
Max Planck For Sheriff 48 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 629
bill clinton (d): the original sexual super-pr... 50 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 15

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages