#21 Feb 12, 2012
topics veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
next to cvs on Asheville hwy where tannery used to be
Thanks
salsas mmmmm

Fort Campbell, TN

#22 Feb 12, 2012
Montereys isnt real mexican food its what americans call mexican, salsa and la perla both serve real mexican food and both are great
monterrey lover

United States

#23 Mar 26, 2012
Monterrey is the best in greeneville, it is clean and very nice staff.....i went to salsas and got sick, it is very nasty horrible food.
Native

Brentwood, TN

#24 Mar 26, 2012
Salsa's is the best Mexican restaurant in town right now. If you're looking for a new local place to try you can't go wrong. Their desserts are homemade and the three-milk cake is to die for. Go hungry because the portions are large. It may cost you a buck or two more than Monty's.
A Beautiful Thing

Johnson City, TN

#25 Mar 26, 2012
Taco Bell is the GREATEST!
monterrey lover

United States

#26 Mar 26, 2012
Well i prefer monty. Ive heard and seen that they reserve the chips that are left at tables. I do NOT deserve any left overs. I love taco bell too. Monterrey and cancun but salsa is nasty as hell
whatever

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jun 3, 2012
monterrey lover wrote:
Monterrey is the best in greeneville, it is clean and very nice staff.....i went to salsas and got sick, it is very nasty horrible food.
Salsas has the best mexican food i have ever tasted around here. My family and I go every Wednesday and Sunday and none of us have ever gotten sick. We love it!!
idoubtit

Knoxville, TN

#28 Jun 3, 2012
monterrey lover wrote:
Well i prefer monty. Ive heard and seen that they reserve the chips that are left at tables. I do NOT deserve any left overs. I love taco bell too. Monterrey and cancun but salsa is nasty as hell
Actually.. i know for a fact that NOTHING is EVER reserved.. whoever told you that.. lied!And we actually enjoy it very much. i have had a lot of dirty forks at monts. The servers at the monterreys in the commons are very rude and slow. Service at Salsa's is quick and friendly!! haha but i can't say Taco Bell isn't good.. I rate best to worse. 1) Salsa's 2)Taco Bell 3)Cancun 4)Monts in town square 5) Monts in the commons.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#29 Jun 4, 2012
We love the Monterry's in the town square. Friendly staff, good food, and fast. Yes it is what has become American Mexican food but it is still good. Very few places serve true Mexican food. I will have to try this salsa restaurant. If the have tres leche and use cilantro I am there. Not enough cilantro in most places salsa. La Perla has excellent salsa.
Bug Eyed

Johnson City, TN

#31 Jun 5, 2012
Cancun !!!
sucks

Hermitage, TN

#32 Apr 27, 2013
Yeah. Immigration. Service arrest. Salsas
sucks

Mauldin, SC

#33 Apr 28, 2013
Yeah immagration service arrest salsas
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#34 Apr 30, 2013
DO NOT EAT MEXICAN FOOD! THEY'RE DIRTY PEOPLE, LIABLE TO PUT SOMETHING IN THE FOOD THAT CAME OFF THE FLOOR! IN FACT, I WORKED AT ONE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN CLEAN THEIR POTS OUT WHEN THEY COOKED IN THEM, THEY JUST SCRAPED THE STUFF OUT! THEY LOVE ROACHES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are they building on west bernard st. 4 min Kohlrabi 8
How offen do u eat her out? 8 min Shemp Sharpe 0
U wood like to when a vacation to? 9 min Kohlrabi 1
Why so patanoid? 11 min Kohlrabi 5
How u get cleen? 14 min Kohlrabi 1
Why so paranoid? 18 min Kohlrabi 2
Feeling lonely for the holidays 26 min Kohlrabi 72
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr Funny 13
wheel tax 6 hr Yeah 115
What is your favorite poem? 12 hr csmaven 127