The best mexican restaurant
Jav

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2012
The Salsas Restaurant is the best mexican restaurant in Greeneville, TN
anonymous

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
It's good but the best is Montereys in the town square... They probably have the best wait staff of anywhere I have ever been. I'm fairly regular there but when me and my wife go there we go strait to our usual seat and a few minutes later our cheese dip and drinks are brought to us without the waiter even asking what we want... The owner always comes and talks to us and other waiters will usually come over and speak to us as well... It's a great experience every time...
anonymous

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Of course every time me and my wife go there we spend at least 50 dollars between food and drinks and the tip... I'm a really good tipper, maybe that's why they like me so much... But I don't mind paying for good service....
yum

Johnson City, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2012
I love both of them the both have great service witch one I go to depends on what I want to drink !!!
meeez

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2012
Are they serving beer yet?
mallard

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2012
meeez wrote:
Are they serving beer yet?
I wonder that too. Hope so! Hard to eat mexican without good cold beer! Is it the same people that own Cancun on bypass?
yum

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 11, 2012
no Salsas will not be serving anything other than soda and tea at this location the owner would like to keep it a family enviorment. Witch is great for the church crew not so much for the rest of us but Way to go Clancy.
topics veteran

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2012
Monts I the commons is the best. Town square is really good too. Salsas has good chips and dip and crap but their burritos have too much no burrito crap inside
curious

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2012
yum wrote:
no Salsas will not be serving anything other than soda and tea at this location the owner would like to keep it a family enviorment. Witch is great for the church crew not so much for the rest of us but Way to go Clancy.
Is it a church of witches? Plus are you implying that they are getting a second location?
meeez

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2012
That's too bad about them not serving beer. I called them over a month ago and they said they were going to be getting their license soon. I'll stick with Cancun then, they have great veggie items.
mallard

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 11, 2012
meeez wrote:
That's too bad about them not serving beer. I called them over a month ago and they said they were going to be getting their license soon. I'll stick with Cancun then, they have great veggie items.
I'm with you on sticking with Cancun. They serve alcohol and I've never seen anything bad go on there. I don't go to get drunk, just enjoy a cold beer with mexican food.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2012
Where is Salsas located?
Rev Jones

Marion, VA

#14 Feb 11, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a church of witches? Plus are you implying that they are getting a second location?
Hey buddy. Dont be talkin smack again the church.
Rev Jones

Marion, VA

#15 Feb 11, 2012
Tusculum wrote:
Where is Salsas located?
Its in Greenville.
topics veteran

Gaffney, SC

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Tusculum wrote:
Where is Salsas located?
next to cvs on Asheville hwy where tannery used to be
Beer Or No Beer

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2012
It is the best Mexican restaurant in Greeneville.
forsure

Antioch, TN

#18 Feb 12, 2012
I would like for US Immigration Services go into some of them.
Interested 221

Johnson City, TN

#19 Feb 12, 2012
Laughing @ forsure....The immigration Service as you call it has eaten at every MEXICAN restaurant in Greeneville. Your point is??? Maybe you should take your prejudiced comments somewhere else. Would you know the INS is they come to your house?
forsure

Antioch, TN

#20 Feb 12, 2012
Interested 221 wrote:
Laughing @ forsure....The immigration Service as you call it has eaten at every MEXICAN restaurant in Greeneville. Your point is??? Maybe you should take your prejudiced comments somewhere else. Would you know the INS is they come to your house?
(Is they come to your house) what is that? If there eating there someone’s not doing their job and needs to be reported.as for taking my comments somewhere else. You got two choices there. Make me or stop reading them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haynes Tire Store Sucks... (Apr '12) 34 min HaynesSux 31
Christians really?? 40 min LmaO 5
do not do business with crystal haynes 41 min LmaO 3
News Ex-Hamblen lawman charged with sex offenses (Sep '08) 45 min Lmao 59
looking for barbarA shelton 1 hr hannah clevenger 1
do not do business with crystal hayned 2 hr hate you 1
Brandon weisman 2 hr curious 1
Susan Crum Foundation (Jan '16) 3 hr Christ 22
us nitrogen 7 hr fred sanford 39
Old Oak was a joke 7 hr Dude 40