If your partner use to be

If your partner use to be

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“bored”

Since: Jun 13

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2013
A pill head been clean for 3 years then finds a friend that offers to them all the time and your partners excuse is they didn't buy it you've made it clear to friend not to give them any and this continues what would be your next step? Three children involved.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2013
following4fun wrote:
A pill head been clean for 3 years then finds a friend that offers to them all the time and your partners excuse is they didn't buy it you've made it clear to friend not to give them any and this continues what would be your next step? Three children involved.
I'm not absolutely certain, but I would think that you could file for an order of protection/restraining order that prohibits the "friend" from visiting your home and then make it very clear to your partner that (s)he will lose you & the children if (s)he continues to take the pills, free or not. That's my advice, but you would be well-advised to call or stop by the police station & find out what your options are & see what they suggest that you do...
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2013
following4fun wrote:
If your partner didn't want them, they wouldn't take them.

“bored”

United States

#5 Jul 1, 2013
True! I believe he will be starting pill trend again. Just seems more reality when I am typing it out :(

Location hidden

#6 Jul 1, 2013
wait...are your partner's initials RM???

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 1, 2013
D-I-V-O-R-C-E. retain you a lawyer,get it signed by a judge,implement an emergency custody parenting plan,and take the kids and LEAVE. He will have to pass a drug test to even look at the kids then. If that doesn't get his attention and make him straighten up then he doesn't deserve the children. Also,know this. IF,someone turns him in,child protective services will take the children from the both of you because you haven't left therefore "enabling" him to be around the children while high. I just went through all this!

“bored”

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2013
No dont know RM. Already making plans thanks.
friends

Oak Ridge, NC

#9 Jul 1, 2013
The friend is not a friend at least not to your or any child involved. I've been through the same thing and it always went back to putting the pills first. If they wanted to stay clean they wouldn't take them, if they didn't take them the friend would have no reason to keep offering them. Just because its free don't mean your family isn't gonna pay the ultimate price. The $ isn't the problem, a pill head being around your kids is.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Jul 1, 2013
following4fun wrote:
No dont know RM. Already making plans thanks.
Let me assure you of one thing. If it's roxy's or oxy's, as much money as they bring on the street, no one is going to keep giving them to him free. Doubt that they are now.

“bored”

United States

#11 Jul 1, 2013
not really sure to believe any of his stories. Just more reality when I actually typed it this morning. he says Im crazy it only happened once. But everything in me says hes a liar.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 1, 2013
following4fun wrote:
not really sure to believe any of his stories. Just more reality when I actually typed it this morning. he says Im crazy it only happened once. But everything in me says hes a liar.
Follow what you feel...in general, the gut is far more trustworthy than the heart...I hope everything works out for you & your children.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Jul 1, 2013
Yep...dont wait get yourself and the kids away from there. Addict rarely tell the truth and are manipulative...
someone who knows

Greer, SC

#14 Jul 1, 2013
You and your children are nothing compared to him "pills" he will pick the pills over you both any day. I know, I am living the same thing right now. I love this man with all my heart but I can't live this way anymore. I pray for him everynight. I don't want to turn my back but, I have given him every chance to change but it only gets worse. I hope for our childrens sake he straights up. Lord knows he wouldn't for our relationship. I was so faithful to him. I stood by him when others would have walked away. All I can do now is hope he lives to watch our children grow up. Good luck and I wish the best for your family. I hope he realizes what he is about to loose before it is gone.
been there

Columbia, SC

#15 Jul 2, 2013
I agree the pills will win every time. I did the full support road. Stood by my man as he went to jail and rehab and I blamed everyone else because I knew he was in pain needed them. He wasn't a pill head. At least that's what I fooled myself into believing. They don't keep same friends and get better. They only get better at hiding it. They will beg lie steal and make you think you are the one to blame for doubting them. Almost half my life wasted. Don't walk RUN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal lovers 16 min Roger 7
Poll Josh Duggar on Greeneville Topix is: 1 hr Bingo was his name o 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Agnus 8,038
NBC and trump 5 hr Old 1
History in Greeneville: 1st flight ticket to De... 6 hr Katie 18
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 7 hr formerly sad 6
God's protection will now be withdrawn from our... 7 hr Jar Head 13
New Wedding Chapel in Greeneville 11 hr Kohlrabi 19
Finally equal rights under the law for all 16 hr Humanist 92
More from around the web