First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#28 Apr 4, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take you up on that offer; but only if I can wear my "Elephant Ears" crotchless speedo.
ok $30.00 an hour. Ill email u my address

Duluth, GA

#29 Apr 4, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
She referring to my girlfriend lol. We won't find out the sex until 6 or 7 months
ok cause i didnt find out til 5 months.what do u hope for?

Duluth, GA

#30 Apr 4, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happily involved. I have me a sexy cowboy that I am completely in love with... Whether he likes it or not. Haha! My girl is married and very much in love with that husband of hers.:)
aint nothing better than a cowboy!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Apr 4, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not single or gay either.... But for the right price I'll be anything you want me to be...
What'll five bucks get me?
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#33 Apr 4, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not single or gay either.... But for the right price I'll be anything you want me to be...
How about a dumbass! I'm sorry, you're already being that for nothing.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#34 Apr 4, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
What'll five bucks get me?
For you, anything...

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#35 Apr 4, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
She really wants a boy. I don't care though. I wouldn't mind a baby girl. As long as its healthy I'm ok with anything.
Are you sure you don't want that abortion...

Location hidden

#36 Apr 4, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>For you, anything...
lol
Yay! Hide n' Seek! Wait... I can do better than that...
Man About Town

Elizabethton, TN

#37 Apr 4, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby girl, thank you. I love you so very much! You are an amazingly beautiful friend and mother. I have watched you go through hell and back again and seen you smile through times you never even knew you could make it through... You, my gorgeous friend, are one of a kind. You have inner strength as well as inner beauty and most importantly- a heart of gold. You are the kindest soul and I am beyond blessed to call you my friend. Smiles radiate my face each and every time I think of you. You have always been my source uplifting advice and positive feedback. I appreciate you more than you may ever be able to know... But I can promise you I'll never let our friendship go.:)
And next time.. Remember that I can handle the hateful ones running their mouth... Just like with shutting them down before... I have fabulous friends like you in my life that have my back.:)
I love you.:)
My gawd. Why don't you two take that mushy sh*t to a chat room.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39 Apr 4, 2013
Man About Town wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd. Why don't you two take that mushy sh*t to a chat room.
Because this is Topix and there is no one to make us. If you don't like the fact that there are genuine people out and about... Feel free to leave this "post"... We will certainly continue on with or without you. We aren't "too good" to talk to anyone... But we ARE above your hate filled words.:) I hope you have an absolutely fantastic night!

Location hidden

#40 Apr 4, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>Because this is Topix and there is no one to make us. If you don't like the fact that there are genuine people out and about... Feel free to leave this "post"... We will certainly continue on with or without you. We aren't "too good" to talk to anyone... But we ARE above your hate filled words.:) I hope you have an absolutely fantastic night!
Yeah, Mr. Man About Town! You poopy head! Hmm... any relation to Poopy Balls?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41 Apr 4, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>aint nothing better than a cowboy!
I'd fight the world over for mine.:) he can be a total a$$ sometimes... But he's MY a$$. Lol

Location hidden

#42 Apr 4, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>I'd fight the world over for mine.:) he can be a total a$$ sometimes... But he's MY a$$. Lol
For some reason that reminds me of the movie So This is 40 and Paul Rudd is looking at his a$$ with a mirror with his legs straight up in the air... Now that was funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black men 19 min Hmmm 5
straight as a fruit loop crazy 58 min Kudzu 5
wikq football (Oct '13) 1 hr John ward 60
South greene football 1 hr Lost ground 12
Sorry Phil 1 hr guest 9
The Persecution Begins 2 hr The greys 46
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr The greys 8,499
Charley Daniels 4 hr Kudzu 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance