Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Once you read this you will know who you are :) you are beautiful both on the inside and out... you are one of the best friends I have... you have truly been there for me and i cant thank you enough... you are an extraordinary mother... no matter what, those boys mean everything to you and you love them with your whole heart... I am so happy that you have found someone that loves you and respects you and those kids.... I just wanted you to know that you are truly amazing and very special to me...I love you!!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

mamabear21582 wrote:
Once you read this you will know who you are :) you are beautiful both on the inside and out... you are one of the best friends I have... you have truly been there for me and i cant thank you enough... you are an extraordinary mother... no matter what, those boys mean everything to you and you love them with your whole heart... I am so happy that you have found someone that loves you and respects you and those kids.... I just
wanted you to know that you are truly amazing
and very special to me...I love you!!!
Baby girl, thank you. I love you so very much! You are an amazingly beautiful friend and mother. I have watched you go through hell and back again and seen you smile through times you never even knew you could make it through... You, my gorgeous friend, are one of a kind. You have inner strength as well as inner beauty and most importantly- a heart of gold. You are the kindest soul and I am beyond blessed to call you my friend. Smiles radiate my face each and every time I think of you. You have always been my source uplifting advice and positive feedback. I appreciate you more than you may ever be able to know... But I can promise you I'll never let our friendship go.:)

And next time.. Remember that I can handle the hateful ones running their mouth... Just like with shutting them down before... I have fabulous friends like you in my life that have my back.:)

I love you.:)

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby girl, thank you. I love you so very much! You are an amazingly beautiful friend and mother. I have watched you go through hell and back again and seen you smile through times you never even knew you could make it through... You, my gorgeous friend, are one of a kind. You have inner strength as well as inner beauty and most importantly- a heart of gold. You are the kindest soul and I am beyond blessed to call you my friend. Smiles radiate my face each and every time I think of you. You have always been my source uplifting advice and positive feedback. I appreciate you more than you may ever be able to know... But I can promise you I'll never let our friendship go.:)
And next time.. Remember that I can handle the hateful ones running their mouth... Just like with shutting them down before... I have fabulous friends like you in my life that have my back.:)
I love you.:)
thank you beckie... seeing your struggles and knowing all you have been through has helped me a great deal... on the worst of days you seem to know exactly what to say to lift my spirits... not too many ppl are blessed to have someone like you in their life, but i truly am the Lucky one...just know I will ALWAYS be there for you... I LOVE YOU!!!!
country boy

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

are ya'll single

“I'm perfectly imperfect”

Since: Mar 13

Chuckey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

country boy wrote:
are ya'll single
no honey she is in a very committed, very happy relationship and I am very happily married

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Y'all kno each other outside of topix?
Ralph

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I think Imma gonna VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not single. I'm not gay either.
I'm not single or gay either.... But for the right price I'll be anything you want me to be...

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

PoopyBallZ wrote:
Awe :) thank you
good morning poopyballz! Let me say this as delicately as i can, cause i would never want to hurt ur feelings, she wasnt talking about u.its for gptf. Its ok though, im still ur friend. Are u excited about ur little poopyballzs coming?

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not single or gay either.... But for the right price I'll be anything you want me to be...
id love to make u my maid for a day....how much? Maybe u can wear a french maid uniform too for extra money.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> id love to make u my maid for a day....how much? Maybe u can wear a french maid uniform too for extra money.
I'll take you up on that offer; but only if I can wear my "Elephant Ears" crotchless speedo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a pair of those. The trunk is kind of small though ... But having fourskin it really does look like a little trunk.
Yeah, but can yours throw peanuts at the crowd like mine does?

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> id love to make u my maid for a day....how much? Maybe u can wear a french maid uniform too for extra money.
It'd be extra to not wear the French maid uniform...

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to be a train. So me and my friends can ride you to North Carolina. Choo Choo
I've been a train before... well in that case I was probably actually the tracks...

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll darn. Yes I'm excited for my little bundle of poop :) she is 10 weeks now and cranky as ever. Last week we got to see the little things heart flicker. It was pretty cool. We go back the 18th for another check up.
10 weeks and you already know its a girl? How cool is that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>10 weeks and you already know its a girl? How cool is that!
No shit! I once took break every day with a co-worker for longer than that. Took me 3 months to find out she was a girl. I wouldn't have known then if I hadn't seen her spreading her lips before she pissed through the picket fence outside the break area.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> thank you beckie... seeing your struggles and knowing all you have been through has helped me a great deal... on the worst of days you seem to know exactly what to say to lift my spirits... not too many ppl are blessed to have someone like you in their life, but i truly am the Lucky one...just know I will ALWAYS be there for you... I LOVE YOU!!!!
You are the very best.:) I just love you so so so much! Friends like you don't come easy. You are the most accepting, patient, and understanding. I love texts from you every day and I can always count on you making me feel beautiful and good about myself.:) have a great day gorgeous!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

country boy wrote:
are ya'll single
I am very happily involved. I have me a sexy cowboy that I am completely in love with... Whether he likes it or not. Haha! My girl is married and very much in love with that husband of hers.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

uneducated hick wrote:
Y'all kno each other outside of topix?
We do. ;) went to high school together and then our children had a class or two together... some friends, you may not get to see except in passing... And most of the time all we have is Facebook or texting BUT we have always picked up where ever we left off and truly know how to love unconditionally regardless.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
I think Imma gonna VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!
Would you like for me to get you a cool, wet cloth once you vomit? I can also bring you a glass of water. It may not stop you from vomitting, but it will certainly help with the dry heaves. Not many things turn my stomach so much though, mainly because I keep my nose in my own business.
:) hope you have a great day.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min WTH 8,943
Good places to eat in Jonesborough 4 min Dr Wu 6
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 6 min Sunshine 28
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 17 min Vet 140,716
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 18 min youre such a dummy 189
I hear footsteps.... 35 min Haslam to the rescue 1
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 1 hr jew 142
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 2 hr yep 23
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Native 18
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 5 hr dylan not thomas 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000