Well deserved

Kingsport, TN

#87 Apr 14, 2013
Robbie prison time will be spent in solitaire confinement which is horrible because you don't have contact with other people. Robbie has been abusing his power for years so is very well deserved.
Rid of Robbie

Johnson City, TN

#88 Apr 14, 2013
Well deserved wrote:
Robbie prison time will be spent in solitaire confinement which is horrible because you don't have contact with other people. Robbie has been abusing his power for years so is very well deserved.
You got a damn good point there! Most don't know how crazy a human goes in solitaire confinement, day's turn into years, and mounth's into decades! He will spend many years with mental health when he get's out! He will spend the rest of his miserable life looking over his sholder for all the people he lorded his tin badge over, and he will never be a cop again! He also lost his Commission as a Capt, in the TNNG MP! If he has enough nerve too leave his home, he is now, and allways will be nothing! A scared little baby boy, with no guts! HOW FUNNY!
just here

Muskegon, MI

#89 Apr 14, 2013
she is no lady wrote:
Not excusing his actions, it was STUPID, but it not only consensual, but SHE OFFERRED! Why is everyone crying 'poor victim"? And she's trying to get rich off it. The only victims is his family. I repeat, I am NOT excusing his ignorsnt ass. He's getting his just desserts. But the skank shouldn't get rich over it.
agree
kris long

United States

#90 Apr 15, 2013
just here wrote:
<quoted text> agree
Then you are a [email protected] idiot,I feel sorry for you
Rid of Robbie

Johnson City, TN

#91 Apr 15, 2013
If she gets rich, maybe god burns will learn a lesson! He did prop that little maggot Robbie up for years, while he ran roughshod over Greene County citizens, maybe burns will pay closer attention to what his deputies are doing from now on?
Rcb

Lawndale, NC

#92 May 30, 2013
That's like that Kathy woman who is suing the county she sues everybody hell she sets on her ass and don't do nothin I don't think she should get a dime quit lying and maybe you wouldn't go to jail
wow

Jonesborough, TN

#93 May 31, 2013
Rid of Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a damn good point there! Most don't know how crazy a human goes in solitaire confinement, day's turn into years, and mounth's into decades! He will spend many years with mental health when he get's out! He will spend the rest of his miserable life looking over his sholder for all the people he lorded his tin badge over, and he will never be a cop again! He also lost his Commission as a Capt, in the TNNG MP! If he has enough nerve too leave his home, he is now, and allways will be nothing! A scared little baby boy, with no guts! HOW FUNNY!
So how many years did you spend in solitary?

It must have made you delusional, cause NONE of the sh!t you posted is true.

Another dummy that probably got boinked in the head...lol
who was Robbie Morgans

United States

#94 Jun 1, 2013
attorney?
gurl ur crazy

Moore, SC

#95 Jun 10, 2013
she is no lady wrote:
Not excusing his actions, it was STUPID, but it not only consensual, but SHE OFFERRED! Why is everyone crying 'poor victim"? And she's trying to get rich off it. The only victims is his family. I repeat, I am NOT excusing his ignorsnt ass. He's getting his just desserts. But the skank shouldn't get rich over it.
exactly and she also lied i no and so does every1 that nos her personally she is just as much 2 blame Elizabeth Rednour Davis actually offered her services 2 get her and Jesse Phillips out of trouble u. need not be fooled by her lies. it wuznt right on Morgans part but dont let her walk away smiling shes crazy.
So What

Johnson City, TN

#96 Jun 11, 2013
Then why did PUKE Morgan Plead guilty?
know her

Greeneville, TN

#97 Jun 11, 2013
She is a nasty ho!! She is getting ready to get what is coming to her though. She and Chad Whitson was just arrested last week on felony charges for assaulting her sister and another man with a baseball bat.

A couple of months before that, she was arrested for telephone harassment.

What did she do? Keep his semen in her mouth til she got to the hospital? LOL..
tohellwithrobbie

Johnson City, TN

#109 Aug 1, 2013
know her wrote:
She is a nasty ho!! She is getting ready to get what is coming to her though. She and Chad Whitson was just arrested last week on felony charges for assaulting her sister and another man with a baseball bat.
A couple of months before that, she was arrested for telephone harassment.
What did she do? Keep his semen in her mouth til she got to the hospital? LOL..
Do you mean like that scum robbie beating that guy with a maglite? Or hiting a motorcycle with a police car? Or was it like how robbie harassed law abideing people all over the county? HE PLEAD GUILTY YOU IDIOT! I would bet you are a morgan! Most likely robbies dope addict sister!
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#110 Aug 1, 2013
tohellwithrobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like that scum robbie beating that guy with a maglite? Or hiting a motorcycle with a police car? Or was it like how robbie harassed law abideing people all over the county? HE PLEAD GUILTY YOU IDIOT! I would bet you are a morgan! Most likely robbies dope addict sister!
Who did he hit on a motorcycle?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#111 Aug 1, 2013
Who was the cop that killed Larry Darnell back in the early 90's I think?
Really

Greeneville, TN

#112 Aug 2, 2013
tohellwithrobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear God Alice!!! You go from my Greeneville to here! You're the idiot, move back to California please. Cops don't just pull you over for the hell of it and if the man got beat with a mag light why didn't he press charges? Yeah, he probably turned into a punk ass and that's why Robbie beat his ass. I'm not condoning the other things he's been accused of and plead guilty to, but most officers around here don't beat the shit out of you unless they are protecting themselves or others! Get a life and get off of social media until you get your crazies fixed!
No good Morgan

Johnson City, TN

#113 Aug 2, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear God Alice!!! You go from my Greeneville to here! You're the idiot, move back to California please. Cops don't just pull you over for the hell of it and if the man got beat with a mag light why didn't he press charges? Yeah, he probably turned into a punk ass and that's why Robbie beat his ass. I'm not condoning the other things he's been accused of and plead guilty to, but most officers around here don't beat the shit out of you unless they are protecting themselves or others! Get a life and get off of social media until you get your crazies fixed!
Why don't you at least know what you are talking about when you post? The man he hit with a maglite filed suit in Greene County Circuit Court, as far as I know it is still pending. Cops don't pull you over for the hell of it??? What world are you liveing in? BTW Robbie was off duty when he did this! The victom called the law on Robbie, and it was a personal dispute, with Robbie as the agressor! It made front page headlines in the Greeneville sun for several weeks, and is in their archives, look it up! You should take your own advice, you know nothing loud mouth!
No good Morgan

Johnson City, TN

#114 Aug 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did he hit on a motorcycle?
Robbie chased him 12 miles into North Carolina and ramed him with his police car in 99 or 2000. The guy was only wanted for running, nothing more! The guy either died or almost died, I don't recall? A bit much for eludeing police, don't you think? Robbie was almost indicted by the Madison County NC grand jury, but Burns talked the NC DA out of it I'm told.
who was his attorney

Bradenton, FL

#115 Aug 2, 2013
anybody know?
dinoDantaronto

Spring Hill, TN

#116 Aug 2, 2013
I play alot of solataire.
Really

United States

#117 Aug 4, 2013
No good Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you at least know what you are talking about when you post? The man he hit with a maglite filed suit in Greene County Circuit Court, as far as I know it is still pending. Cops don't pull you over for the hell of it??? What world are you liveing in? BTW Robbie was off duty when he did this! The victom called the law on Robbie, and it was a personal dispute, with Robbie as the agressor! It made front page headlines in the Greeneville sun for several weeks, and is in their archives, look it up! You should take your own advice, you know nothing loud mouth!
My bad, I don't read the Greeneville Rag because they only publish what they want you to know or what will make them the most money, whether it's true or not.

I've lived in Greeneville my whole life and have NEVER been pulled over for no reason at all. The 2 times I have I was speeding. And instead of being mad at the cop, I put my big girl panties on and accepted responsibility. Unlike most of Greene County!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Overall 1 hr Max Planck 13
Breaking news!! 2 hr Max Planck 39
Menendez & Max 2 hr Max Planck 58
KOHLRABI needs your Prayers 2 hr Max Planck 17
the jones murder in baileyton in the 90's (Sep '10) 2 hr Yes 26
Selling Mike Waddell t-shirts? 3 hr Truth teller 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,206
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 6 hr Take out the trash 32
God is destroying America 10 hr weber 79

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages