How a out

Johnson City, TN

#63 Apr 7, 2013
What ever happened to the houseman guy Robbie assaulted
Pochantos

Johnson City, TN

#64 Apr 7, 2013
He did bump him, then pass, and breaking the law on a motorcycle is no different than being in a car! Mayb they should have tried spike strips! High rate of speed on a motorcycle on a mountain road,running from Morgan- spells disaster! Yes I feel sorry4 his wife and son, but she did get in her car and meet him, I hate he got caught! U let your guardd down Robbie, or should I say pants!
shett eater in bloodline

Niota, TN

#65 Apr 7, 2013
Pochantos wrote:
He did bump him, then pass, and breaking the law on a motorcycle is no different than being in a car! Mayb they should have tried spike strips! High rate of speed on a motorcycle on a mountain road,running from Morgan- spells disaster! Yes I feel sorry4 his wife and son, but she did get in her car and meet him, I hate he got caught! U let your guardd down Robbie, or should I say pants!
so she under her own will got in her car and drove to meet him.and they put this man in jail. this system is so screwed up. no he shouldnt be in jail
trash vs trash

Greeneville, TN

#66 Apr 7, 2013
she is a Rednour - Davis. Enough said!
miss bitch

Duluth, GA

#67 Apr 7, 2013
OK y don't tha b***h go 2 tha er if she was raped o let's guess cause tha b***h wonted it dats y look her up on fb her fake name is Beth Beth just c wat kind of lien 2 face w**re she is then let me c wat u gotta say & am no part of his family I know them both Elizabeth rednour gray Davis she a lien w***r
shett eater in bloodline

Anderson, SC

#69 Apr 7, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
He pleaded guilty you fucking tard. And apologized for doing it to not her but another female. Are you retarded? Even if she wanted it that piece of trash cheated on his wife. Multiple times. And he said if she did stuff with him he wouldn't write her a ticket
hey ol poopy balls i bet your asss stinks.
wow

Jonesborough, TN

#70 Apr 7, 2013
PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
He pleaded guilty you fucking tard. And apologized for doing it to not her but another female. Are you retarded? Even if she wanted it that piece of trash cheated on his wife. Multiple times. And he said if she did stuff with him he wouldn't write her a ticket
He pleaded guilty to consensual sex with the one female. Are YOU fucking retarded? And she offered sex in exchange for not being sent back to jail again, where she is apparently well known.

You are wrong,you biased POS. Musta been boinked on the head by Robbie in the past...lol
shett eater in bloodline

Anderson, SC

#73 Apr 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
He pleaded guilty to consensual sex with the one female. Are YOU fucking retarded? And she offered sex in exchange for not being sent back to jail again, where she is apparently well known.
You are wrong,you biased POS. Musta been boinked on the head by Robbie in the past...lol
what i cant figure out if it happen that way and even drove to meet him. how could ther be a also be a law suit against the county we the tax payers or robbie if this went down like everbody says we dont owe this lady nothing . sounds to me like need to turn him loose . isnt ther laws againgt bribing an officer
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#74 Apr 7, 2013
shett eater in bloodline wrote:
<quoted text>what i cant figure out if it happen that way and even drove to meet him. how could ther be a also be a law suit against the county we the tax payers or robbie if this went down like everbody says we dont owe this lady nothing . sounds to me like need to turn him loose . isnt ther laws againgt bribing an officer
He actually represented the county police department, which means they are responsible for his actions. Yes there are laws for bribing, but the dummy took the bribe.
anybody know who robbie

Sarasota, FL

#75 Apr 7, 2013
morgan's attorney was?
Hillbilly for Life

Johnson City, TN

#76 Apr 11, 2013
Let us look at this situation from a football perspective! Robbie will go to prison as a tight end, and come out as a wide receiver!
Hillbilly for Life

Johnson City, TN

#77 Apr 11, 2013
anybody know who robbie wrote:
morgan's attorney was?
It would appear, a damn good one to get the sniveling little c@@ks@@ker off that easy! Couldn't have been from Greene County!
probably not

Sarasota, FL

#78 Apr 11, 2013
the people in LE and the so-called "justice system" look out for each other. Robbie Morgan will be the safest guy in the country club jail he goes to. Anybody know who the dipshit had for his attorney?

If you're in the "network", you're protected. Otherwise, you're garbage to be flushed down the toilet....
Loch antis

Johnson City, TN

#79 Apr 13, 2013
Did Shetley ever get a settlement?
country boy

Elizabethton, TN

#80 Apr 13, 2013
Don't know if James got a settlement or not. Here's the thing though,when morgan comes back,he will be a jobless normal citizen...........a tiny,defenseless,normal citizen. No badge or flashlight to hide behind.
TRASH TALKIN

Newport, TN

#81 Apr 13, 2013
country boy wrote:
Don't know if James got a settlement or not. Here's the thing though,when morgan comes back,he will be a jobless normal citizen..........a tiny,defenseless,normal citizen. No badge or flashlight to hide behind.
and which piece of shitt are you .
country boy

Elizabethton, TN

#82 Apr 13, 2013
TRASH TALKIN wrote:
<quoted text>and which piece of shitt are you .
I'm your dad.
Detailed

Irmo, SC

#83 Apr 13, 2013
Loch antis wrote:
Did Shetley ever get a settlement?
James Shetley? Did / does he do landscaping? What happened to him w/Morgan?
Loch antis

Johnson City, TN

#84 Apr 14, 2013
R u saying he did get a settlement, Shetley doing landscaping! Lol! Not him! He was running from Morgan on a motorcycle and he claims Robbie wrecked him. He must still ride tho, see him and wifey on 1 ever now and then.
just me

Greeneville, TN

#85 Apr 14, 2013
who is his wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jost (Feb '12) 7 min yep 36
wheel tax 10 min fedupcitizen 172
Are you attending the James Carpenter trial? 14 min In the Genes 30
The Fillers 16 min exfugitive 13
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 25 min Distant Past 5
Who was ur favrite doet? 48 min really now 4
Greene Valley 1 hr TheUnkownPoster 15
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Red_Forman 6,776
Fixing the problems with greene county 9 hr Middle Class Mill... 23
Eddie Jennings 10 hr Hick 71
Wreck on Erwin hwy 10 hr Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl