miss bitch

Duluth, GA

#42 Apr 5, 2013
Dat girl is Elizabeth rednour gray Davis tha biggest lien w***e in Greenville tn she was not rapped she gave him a fake name like she does 2 everyone she tills ppl her. Name is aka Bethany Beth/ Beth/ Beth Beth/ b***h can't use her real name nobody like her dis is away tha lazy b***h is trying 2 get rich of someone family just look her up on fb under Beth Beth c wat ppl r saying or Greenville topic
wildflower

Mohawk, TN

#43 Apr 5, 2013
it dont matter what you think she is or was.the point is he was on duty to do his job.tax payer money was paying him to do his job .not not bl$w job time.if he wanted that do it on his on time.what kind of example is he seting for law enforcement and i bet he ant the only one..this county has went to hell drugs .pills. theives.ect....and our law dogs are out getting b.j. on the job while our houses are gettig broke into ...who is the bad guys know you cant tell them apart.sh$t......
wow

Indian Trail, NC

#44 Apr 5, 2013
I am not excusing his actions by no means, but if she didn't want to do it why did age get in her car and meet him where he told her to. Why didn't she call for help, go to somebody's house, call the sheriff's office I just don't understand that part.
shett eater in bloodline

Niota, TN

#45 Apr 5, 2013
wildflower wrote:
it dont matter what you think she is or was.the point is he was on duty to do his job.tax payer money was paying him to do his job .not not bl$w job time.if he wanted that do it on his on time.what kind of example is he seting for law enforcement and i bet he ant the only one..this county has went to hell drugs .pills. theives.ect....and our law dogs are out getting b.j. on the job while our houses are gettig broke into ...who is the bad guys know you cant tell them apart.sh$t......
hhhhhelllll farrrrrr any man willl get a blow job given a chance thats just how it is. he did nothing wrong in my book locked up a inocient man. you alll are so stupid. and if she concented to it . and then cry wolf . see threw the game people .
wildflower

Mohawk, TN

#46 Apr 5, 2013
who could she call for help the law was their.call some more of them .mabe they would gang bang her who knows ...you are missing the point.he was the law.who can we trust know...this guy has been in shaddy deals for years.other law suits ect.sherrif kept him on duty .so yes call more of them .who knows what would have happened.just sayining in my opion only...you must be part of his family crying poor old robbie.and the fruit dont fall far from the tree in that family...
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#47 Apr 5, 2013
From what I've heard, he was doing wrong to a lot of people, not just her.
driver

Asheville, NC

#48 Apr 5, 2013
wildflower wrote:
who could she call for help the law was their.call some more of them .mabe they would gang bang her who knows ...you are missing the point.he was the law.who can we trust know...this guy has been in shaddy deals for years.other law suits ect.sherrif kept him on duty .so yes call more of them .who knows what would have happened.just sayining in my opion only...you must be part of his family crying poor old robbie.and the fruit dont fall far from the tree in that family...
was it forced yes or no
GRV

Johnson City, TN

#49 Apr 5, 2013
Rape is rape, but using your power of authority to accomplish it is far worse.
wildflower

Mohawk, TN

#50 Apr 5, 2013
what does it matter .he was on duty .what other job lets you have sex at work...you must be one of his pals..
driver wrote:
<quoted text>was it forced yes or no
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#51 Apr 6, 2013
Why was Shetley running? He should have known better!
wildflower

Mohawk, TN

#52 Apr 6, 2013
robbie should have realy realy know better than a b.j.in patrol car....your point is....
rob

Elizabethton, TN

#53 Apr 6, 2013
Curious wrote:
Why was Shetley running? He should have known better!
It shouldn't matter why he was running. Motorcycles should not be chased nor bumped.
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#54 Apr 6, 2013
Maybe Morgan should try racing,sounds like he's pretty good at the bump and run!
cruzer up your a double s

United States

#55 Apr 6, 2013
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't matter why he was running. Motorcycles should not be chased nor bumped.
lol why not . now now we all no what both the shetley boys are what fine law abiding citzens they are how fn funny. robbies a hero in my book shoulda knocked few more in the head
Curious

Johnson City, TN

#56 Apr 6, 2013
That's right! Sounds like an episode of walking tall and carrying a stick! Gettem Robbie! Need more like him!
lil buddy

Maryville, TN

#57 Apr 6, 2013
There is no justification for abusing power on our tax money. We need professionals who can restrain their lust and emotions. If officers like this go unchecked the next incident may be against you're daughter. It also encourages other authority figures that you
may not envy like you do Robbie. I say make an example out of him.
curious

Sarasota, FL

#58 Apr 6, 2013
who was his attorney?
life

Mohawk, TN

#59 Apr 6, 2013
robbie is truly a piece of work .walking tall you say.ask his wife.and son.some people are blessed more than orthers.and what i mean is they should not have to go threw this .they did not deserve this .robbie you are aluckey man to have had them.from here on do whats right .for your family that loves you.i would rather stand alone and do whats right even if i had to fight . in the end we all will have to face the man above for our on judge ment.even your dad robert.be mad if you will some time the truth hurts...
Dugna Nex

Prosperity, SC

#60 Apr 7, 2013
Ohhhh the fun of being locked up with those you have locked up. Have fun, and stay up a guards ass. Law enforcement SCUM. Hey maybe when you get out you can find a job at the waffle house.
Really

Elizabethton, TN

#61 Apr 7, 2013
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you break the law while riding a motorcycle, you get a free pass? How stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min BAS 149,409
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 13 min Really 25
Dustin Watford 14 min littlebit42 2
Doctor or Dentist take a selfie of you while yo... 18 min littlebit42 4
Islam been thought in greeneville schools 22 min Sickness 1
War against democrats 28 min Sickness 3
Do u thirst 2 hr Hope 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,061
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 6 hr Victim 30
Linda Kirk + furniture... 8 hr haha 13
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••