|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

wowza wrote:
<quoted text>
Your OWN criminal actions put you behind bars, not someone elses... punk.
u might be right PUNK but for him karma is a biitch..haha i didnt have to hide behind a badge..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Register wrote:
<quoted text>
Will he have to register as a sex offender?
That is my question! I think he should!

Since: Mar 13

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

From my understanding the "lady" in question was of consensual age. It is most horrific to undergo such humiliation as both parties involved. Understanding my military background, I admired Mr. Morgan for serving Our country in these telling times. When I was involved in law enforcement, I also looked up to Mr. Morgan. I respected him as being an officer of the law and could have never predicted this action he has admitted to. Perhaps the sentence, light or extreme as one may perceive it, will satisfy some but the damage done to everyone will never go away... It will always be on everyones tongue if they choose to wag it, from County Officials to the good folks in Camp Creek. Its truly sad for all.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

He will be going to the country club of prisons, no such luck for his ass to be put in the general population somewhere.
white boi

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my question! I think he should!
yes he should have to register as a sex offender but this being greene county..sad to say he prob wont

Since: Dec 12

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Keep in mind, the newspaper reported that his plea agreement stated it was CONSENSUAL. The prosecutors allowed him to plea to that. I imagine because it would be hard to prove otherwise....a "he said / she said".

Since: Dec 12

Blacksburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Nita Mann wrote:
Keep in mind, the newspaper reported that his plea agreement stated it was CONSENSUAL. The prosecutors allowed him to plea to that. I imagine because it would be hard to prove otherwise....a "he said / she said".
It's sad that stupidity by someone in an authority position makes others who are professional & trustworthy look bad. I guess every profession has a few losers. Look at the teachers caught abusing/using students, attorneys preying on clients, doctors raping patients, etc.

Since: Apr 12

Cherryville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Just wait and see how long this topic stays on here. Just as any of the other topics concerning a law enforcement person, after about a week they just seem to disappear.
I agree

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

He should have gotten alot mre time! He is another example of a bad cop (legal criminal) and it really makes me sick that honest law abiding citizens have to deal with this kind of bullshit! Is'nt right that he can destroy someones life and only get 311 days in prison. Federal prison where he will probably be served steak anytime he wants it! Rot in hell you demon!
mad_as_hell

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

he should have just paid her the first time. it would have been cheaper.
she is no lady

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Not excusing his actions, it was STUPID, but it not only consensual, but SHE OFFERRED! Why is everyone crying 'poor victim"? And she's trying to get rich off it. The only victims is his family. I repeat, I am NOT excusing his ignorsnt ass. He's getting his just desserts. But the skank shouldn't get rich over it.
wow

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

she is no lady wrote:
Not excusing his actions, it was STUPID, but it not only consensual, but SHE OFFERRED! Why is everyone crying 'poor victim"? And she's trying to get rich off it. The only victims is his family. I repeat, I am NOT excusing his ignorsnt ass. He's getting his just desserts. But the skank shouldn't get rich over it.
QUOTED for accuracy.
Yep

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I feel sorry for his wife she is such a nice lady an his son is in high school so you no he is getting the bad end of the stick

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

mad_as_hell wrote:
he should have just paid her the first time. it would have been cheaper.
Yeah, I'd gladly have let my ex-wife blow him if it'd gotten me out of a DUI. She blew a lot more guys for a lot less. Obviously, the judge knew very little about Greene County.
lil buddy

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

For someone who is being paid by our tax$ to serve and protect us and abuses his authority he should serve much more time than an everyday citizen greene couny has always been corrupt for decades i hope some other victims and they very well be come forward. Remember he is the trash and you are not!
believe me

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I was abused for over a year by one of our great deputies in this nice little town. I had duty weapons held to my head. all I was told is to keep my mouth shut because it was a can of worms that I didn't want to open. I do keep it shut because I don't want to end up in a ditch. so I'm very surprised it even made it to court!!!!
truth

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

the girl just wanted money.
right or wrong

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

It oesn't matter she was taken avantage of by one of our deputy, who suppose to uphold the law and set good example for our county. In my book he knew better . when the sheriff found out
what he was doing he should have got rid of him and not let it come to this. who can you trust anymore
miss bitch

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Allen Gap wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for the woman and the countless other women that he sexually abused and raped during his traffic stops. That is the worst kind of rape, rape by an authority figure with a badge. He should be doing no less than 25 years! A plea bargain with a good old boy Greene County judge, I hope the TBI fries the other Greene County good old boys who have been abusing their power for years!
I don't feel sorry 4 dat b***h she is always LIEIN on some 1 & stilling off ppl if u ppl knew wat a w***e Elizabeth red our gray Davis is u wouldn't feel sorry 4 her I hope she gets nothing out of dis it's just away she can lie on some 1 else ya I hate f**king cops but I wont go out & lie on anybody just because they wont have sex with me any longer
miss bitch

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

she is no lady wrote:
ur right dats all she wonts is money she tha biggest w***e in Greenville tn just ask anyone bout Elizabeth rednour gray Davis or look her fake name up on fb (Beth Beth) c wat am saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville