Bird's Bridge AGAIN
Concerned

Campobello, SC

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Has there been another drowning on the river, there were 2 rescue trucks pulling boats with lights and sirens about 10pm tonight. A friend of mine said she saw one of them pulling into boat ramp at birds bridge and she seen a bunch of other cars down there. I hope and pray there has not been another drowning.
Gilligan

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2013
How many has to drown before these idiots figure out NOT to swim there?
totally insane

Bristol, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2013
The very next day after they found the body of the man who recently drowned, we saw several people - one looked to be about 7 or 8 years old - out in the river above the bridge!!
Just me

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jul 1, 2013
It's Natural Selection at its best
Local Resident

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Most people in this area don't have enough sense to know better.
In the know

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Two children went missing for a lil while, family thought they may have went into water when they wasn't looking. Upon the squad going enroute to the location the children were found running around in the woods.
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Oh my god what's wrong, with people are they nuts or what ? Stay out of that river it is deadly . An yes I saw people swimming there the same day they were dragging the river for the other guy that drowned .
coffee

Midway, TN

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
Oh my god what's wrong, with people are they nuts or what ? Stay out of that river it is deadly . An yes I saw people swimming there the same day they were dragging the river for the other guy that drowned .
Watch your children every minute and stay out of the river.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 2, 2013
<cough cough> helloooo... hello, hello... Calling all dumba?^es!! Don't swim there. The end.
Plzzz

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
You're full of shit, no one was allowed to be in the river besides search and rescue that day and any day professionals were in the water...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor Gouge 22 min Not Sure 2
Chelsea Acker 35 min CloseEnuf 3
old clubs/bars (Oct '10) 58 min Country girl 102
Johnny Jacob Fillers aka Smiley 1 hr Country girl 1
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 1 hr Really 21
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,733
What a mess 1 hr Dr Wu 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages