West Greene HS class. of 1989

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old days

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Where are they now? Who do you remember? Who were the wildest boys and girls? What memories are there?
interested

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 29, 2011
I missed the reunion and am interested where they are. Fun times!!
old days

United States

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Where is Angela M. and that girl they called "oral"? What about Drew? Anybody remember them?
hcp south

Salisbury, NC

#4 Jun 29, 2011
Angela M. Lives in Texas. Drew lives in Greensville coaches football @ Morristown East...both on Facebook...don't know who oral is?
old days

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2011
What ever happened to Jerry McCamey...Bronson Carter?
wondering

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2011
Who had the most sex...and who was the best at it????
magnum

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2011
missy linkous.....angel easterley......nasty,nasty,nas ty.
proud

Elizabethton, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2011
Bronson Carter is a preacher.
Awesome

Kingsport, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2011
proud wrote:
Bronson Carter is a preacher.
Is he still around Greeneville? I think that is great. Who did he marry, L. Ottinger?
magnum

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2011
O and Michelle Foshie.......
class of 89

Bulls Gap, TN

#11 Aug 11, 2011
magnum wrote:
O and Michelle Foshie.......
she was a great person, i love you Shelly
one who knows

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 11, 2011
old days wrote:
What ever happened to Jerry McCamey...Bronson Carter?
Jerry has a wife but I am pretty sure they are divorcing or are divorced. It is very recent if he is divorced. He has 2 boys, but he has not changed since the days of old. He is still a player and is all about himself. I hear he has a girlfriend and has had a girlfriend for a LONG time, Scott and Manix Knight's sister. Hmmm imagine that. Guess three is a crowd! LOL!
LOL

Bulls Gap, TN

#13 Aug 12, 2011
class of 89 wrote:
<quoted text>
she was a great person, i love you Shelly
I loved Michelle her and Paula Kesterson was always so funny in school. I wonder if they still hang out together. I sure miss high school days.
agree stongly

Kingsport, TN

#14 Aug 13, 2011
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry has a wife but I am pretty sure they are divorcing or are divorced. It is very recent if he is divorced. He has 2 boys, but he has not changed since the days of old. He is still a player and is all about himself. I hear he has a girlfriend and has had a girlfriend for a LONG time, Scott and Manix Knight's sister. Hmmm imagine that. Guess three is a crowd! LOL!
Always been a player...he cheated on all of his girlfriends in high school. Did not have much commmitment. LOL
no one

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 13, 2011
one who knows wrote:
<quoted text>Jerry has a wife but I am pretty sure they are divorcing or are divorced. It is very recent if he is divorced. He has 2 boys, but he has not changed since the days of old. He is still a player and is all about himself. I hear he has a girlfriend and has had a girlfriend for a LONG time, Scott and Manix Knight's sister. Hmmm imagine that. Guess three is a crowd! LOL!
Manix knight.... Was a hottie back in the day haven't seen him on years

“Just me.......”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 13, 2011
I work with a Bronson Carter at DTR. Really nice guy if he is the same one.
should have known better

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2012
magnum wrote:
missy linkous.....angel easterley......nasty,nasty,nas ty.
You can bet your ass angel is been there done that still aint got the stank off me
hurd lock

Bayside, NY

#18 Jan 22, 2012
class of 89 wrote:
<quoted text>she was a great person, i love you Shelly
whatever happened to her?
curious

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jun 18, 2013
Is there a 25th reunion planned? I was at the 10 year, but not the 20 year. Anybody know?
Marty

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2013
old days wrote:
Where are they now? Who do you remember? Who were the wildest boys and girls? What memories are there?
I might have been the wildest boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What I learned about relationshps 7 min Independent1 46
***** last post wins ***** 52 min Dixie iron fist 600
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 2 hr Veronica 8
info about eric jones 3 hr Reclaim rights 16
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 3 hr Dutch 22
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 3 hr Independent1 55
say it ain't so 4 hr owes me money 1
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 9 hr Worried Mom 167
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 hr Jennifer Renee 5,665
Feeling lonely for the holidays 14 hr Veronica 155
Principal at Mosheim Fri um... 80
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:53 am PST

NFL 5:53AM
Steven Jackson reportedly likely out for Falcons
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
ESPN 6:10 AM
Panthers assistant saves family's Christmas
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers