Saturday football
Lisa

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 24, 2013
I usually see negative topics on here. Well here's one positive. I was at a youth football game at Chuckey Doak and saw a little boy hurt on the last play of the game. He played for Chuckey Doak, and couldn't walk because he hurt his leg. As we waited for our game to start, I saw a black knight coach pick the little boy up in his arms and carry him down the handshake line, allowing the boy to shake hands with the other team. Nice display of sportsmanship
Hey

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 24, 2013
His time probably could have been better spent taking the child to the hospital.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 24, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I usually see negative topics on here. Well here's one positive. I was at a youth football game at Chuckey Doak and saw a little boy hurt on the last play of the game. He played for Chuckey Doak, and couldn't walk because he hurt his leg. As we waited for our game to start, I saw a black knight coach pick the little boy up in his arms and carry him down the handshake line, allowing the boy to shake hands with the other team. Nice display of sportsmanship
Awww! That's great!***Pat on the back coach!*** I hope the little boy is ok.:)

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#4 Oct 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
His time probably could have been better spent taking the child to the hospital.
I read the original post and thought, well no one can bash this. You proved me wrong. So sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 13 min mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 13
Terry Renner Jr. 16 min Joe 7
Flag at the hill. 48 min SG Resident 29
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 1 hr Ape Allen 13
Jason Crum 1 hr V phase 4
Greene Youth Football 2 hr Football Fan 1
South greene football 2 hr Merlin 16
The Persecution Begins 7 hr guest 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance