United States

#2 May 21, 2012
Who wants to know?
ash_wt

Huntington, IN

#3 May 21, 2012
Baby Mama Drama wrote:
Who wants to know?
Does it matter. Anyone can just ask a question. What's it to you anyway.
collettea

Huntington, IN

#4 May 21, 2012
He's mine so I don't think it should matter to anyone :)
know him

Church Hill, VA

#5 May 22, 2012
He is a piece of shit- Woman beater, physically and emotionally. If you are talking about the one I know about 26-27, used to live in Chucky with brother.
Baby Mama Drama

United States

#6 May 22, 2012
know him wrote:
He is a piece of shit- Woman beater, physically and emotionally. If you are talking about the one I know about 26-27, used to live in Chucky with brother.
If you don't like him then stay away from him. People can change and want to do better. If he is happy just let it go. If he needs to make amends to anyone then just pray for him that he would do the right thing.
collettea

Huntington, IN

#7 May 22, 2012
Well. I found out how much of a piece he is today. Found out he cheated on me friday night with some whore from the hyperion. And he planned on doing it again. Im just glad that i found out. I used to think he could change but he hasnt and he wont. He has messaged several girls offerin money for sex. Ive seen all of him. Yeah. He can be a great guy like 10% of the time but other than that he is a complete ass and i know for a fact he will sure lay a hand on ya if you dont do what he wants stick up for him if you want but i know his true colors now.
Ex girl way back

Morristown, TN

#8 Jul 5, 2012
Yeah he is pretty effed up in the head and always will be, used to beat me up and abuse me mentally and physically.Leave this one alone please. i have bad issues with trusting men now because of him. he treated me horribly most the time but i was 15-16 and didnt know any better. Will if you read this i forgave you long ago, but u probably will end up in hell for the things you did to me and to all the other women.I love and respect myself more than to be treated like that and no man should ever lay a hand on a woman ever. PERIOD!$wEeTiE*
Shawn Justice

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2012
He is a joke and he is no man like he claims to be i use to be friends with this trash until i found out about how he is about 7 years ago when he about beat a young girl to death he was seeing i cant recall her name right of but i wont to say amanda or amber something to that nature she was around the age of 14 or 15 and he did all kind of things to her wanted me to join in on abusing this young girl he spent time for it he likes to brag about how he treats his women i would like to see this pathetic peice of trash and beat his a$$ he use to be on drugs and drink alot
Sarah

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2012
Yes, he was very mean to Amanda but I can say she didn't just let him be mean to her. She was very young and he was older than her but she thought she loved him. I dont know how the boys own mother could love him. I agree that he needs a good asskicking but he's had a few of those and it never helped. For being a female I know that poor girl is scared for life
kenny

United States

#11 Jul 5, 2012
I HAVE HER THIS NAME B4 DID HE RAPE THAT GIRL U TALK ABOUT
Ex from way back

Morristown, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2012
i never heard about this. maybe the same time period i was dating him too. he was a serial cheater i know. Hope she has learned to stay away from men like that
william

Erwin, TN

#13 Jul 13, 2012
you f*cks dont even know me i do not hide who i am so stop usein fake names
EFF YOU Willtard

Morristown, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2012
You are wasting my oxegen being alive, you are a loser. Go suck one, like you did in GCDC few years back. Stinky on my pinky lmao!
typo

Morristown, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2012
*oxYgen
wrong

Lynchburg, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Little girl. Thinks he is bad but can only beat women. I gave him all he could handle some years back. What a waste of a person.
confused

Greer, SC

#17 Jul 20, 2012
What am I missing??? I don't know this dbag, but I looked @ his FB page & I'm completely lost as to what is at all attractive about him...& it certainly doesn't seem to be his charming personality that makes up for what he lacks in looks..
And, Colleatta, are you still w/ him??? He still lists himself as being engaged to you...if so, why, girl, why, after what has been posted on here by you & others??? He's a d!ckless punk who gets his kicks mistreating women...
confused

Greer, SC

#18 Jul 20, 2012
william wrote:
you f*cks dont even know me i do not hide who i am so stop usein fake names
sorry, fella, but I beg to differ...given that nearly all of the posters have similar stories to tell, it sounds like they know you quite well & you're the one who needs to figure your shit out & learn that if you ever want folks to respect you as a man, you need to break your bad habit of laying your hands on women and/or disrespecting them in any way. Let me tell ya, if I was your girl (which won't ever happen), you might get the best of me ONCE, but you'd need to sleep with one eye open from then on...
collettea

Huntington, IN

#19 Jul 25, 2012
He isnt all that bad. I was mainly mad when i said what i said bc caught him talkin to someone but he has changed. Atleast i think so n i am still with him...were havin a baby so hopefully he changes alot from what used to be...idk..i just know i love him for some reason. He can be one of the sweetest people u have ever been around also...
JPRH

Elizabethton, TN

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Will and his family are trash. Always have been. They have screwed over everyone who ever tried to do anything for them.They deserve everything they get and any woman stupid enough to be with Will deserves everything she gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YMCA lady trainers 5 min Gym Rat 4
robin quillen leaves meeting 15 min unreal 26
home wreckers 1 hr sharon 9
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 1 hr Stevie 35
where is melinda babb? (Oct '14) 2 hr huge 5
Candy Duncan 3 hr No one 1
Trumps fake news 3 hr pearls mirth and ... 14
Park Overall 7 hr Rose 39
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) Sat Spankenema 195

Greeneville Jobs