Next Last
will

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2010
where are they located at ?
FYI

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2010
Is that the wagon across from Zaxby's and with the other at the lot near takoma hospital?
Chris

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2010
I ate lunch there 2day..great bbq and alot of it
Darnell

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2010
one in front of mulch pit too near walmart. Good stuff!
bbqfan

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Jul 30, 2010
It is good food and cheap too.
Bbqs

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Two sides BBQ and a drink for six bucks
Walter

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2010
Best BBQ in Greeneville. Has all the others beat hands down.
Boss

Toledo, OH

#8 Jul 31, 2010
I agree the taste of their BBQ is awesome!
mhv

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Just a little info...the top choice bbq trailer next to gondolier...there last day was friday (7/30). Agreed that they had very good food & prices!! Hate to see one of Greenevilles few food choices leave!! Maybe they will be back??
News

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2010
Last day? Where are they going? That's crazy. Is the other one opened on Sundays?
long time fan

Johnson City, TN

#11 Aug 1, 2010
They have a trailer over on the Ashville Hwy, but the one in front of the multch pit moved into a red building by the whites shopping center in Jonesborough accross from the McDonalds up on the hill. Hope everyone still goes to get bbq he is suppose to have sweet tea and frys, and a sit down area.
I tried it

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2010
today, since everybody is bragging about it. Not impressed. The BBQ was ok, but not as good as Stan's or Chuckwagon. The slaw was very good. The rest, rice, beans, roll, corn, was pretty bad. Just all tasted like mush. And, there is no place to wash your hands. I finally found a spigot behind the mulch office. They have a picnic table, but no shade.
You guys can have it. For quick BBQ, the Chuckwagon in front of Lowes has them beat, bad.
Not it

Gallatin, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
I tried it wrote:
today, since everybody is bragging about it. Not impressed. The BBQ was ok, but not as good as Stan's or Chuckwagon. The slaw was very good. The rest, rice, beans, roll, corn, was pretty bad. Just all tasted like mush. And, there is no place to wash your hands. I finally found a spigot behind the mulch office. They have a picnic table, but no shade.
You guys can have it. For quick BBQ, the Chuckwagon in front of Lowes has them beat, bad.
You must be talking about a different one..not Top Choice
Nope

Johnson City, TN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Must have been the place across the street.
LMAO

Gallatin, TN

#15 Aug 2, 2010
I tried it wrote:
Your lost, Top Choice doesn't serve rice, rolls, or corn.

That sounds more like a Mexican BBQ....
Rickyross

United States

#16 Aug 2, 2010
Your talkin about the place right across the street where they sale flowers trees and stuff it's not them. So the only one top choice has now is one on Newport hwy across from Advance. Good luck to them. Has anyone tried the smokin pig in jonesborough? It's up from lowes at the red light.
long time fan

Johnson City, TN

#17 Aug 17, 2010
Rickyross wrote:
Your talkin about the place right across the street where they sale flowers trees and stuff it's not them. So the only one top choice has now is one on Newport hwy across from Advance. Good luck to them. Has anyone tried the smokin pig in jonesborough? It's up from lowes at the red light.
They also now have a new resturant building in Jonesbrough up the street the whites shopping center and Mcdonalds is on. It is in a red building. The brothers decided they needed a place for seating and parking.
jrscomputer

Brentwood, TN

#18 Aug 17, 2010
top choice has moved to jonesborough next door to mcdonalds, it is open tues-friday 1030-600, they bought a building now
3hundredc

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Aug 17, 2010
So they decided they needed a sit down place in another town? That makes no sense at all. It was nice when it was up on the bypass. The one on the newport/ash hwy it too far.
knowgoodbbq

Gallatin, TN

#20 Sep 4, 2010
I tried it wrote:
Definitely ate at the wrong place. Top Choice has never served rice, beans, rolls, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 min Doug77 10,258
________Flat Earth ________ 1 hr You know who this is 42
Any unfaithful men in Greeneville 1 hr Angel 6
does anyone know a laura brown? 1 hr horsey 2
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 1 hr Really 37
Mean Walmart Rant... 2 hr Boo 71
Gone too soon 2 hr mee 14
SG Volleyball 8 hr Volleyball Victor 24

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web