First Prev
of 2
Next Last
big dude 69

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jun 13, 2013
What the f''k is the big deal about bath salt's everyone is on it now seem 's like people that I know and never thought would be on it are! I can remember when pill's used too be the big thing then it was meth now it's bath salt's!
I Am Awesome

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2013
They think eating someone`s face off is a fun thing to get involved in
big dude 69

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jun 13, 2013
App. so crazy Shit too be doing! look's like people would learn from seeing and hearing stuff about it! Just found out that some of my close friend's has been doing it and now strung out I feel for them and there family's hope they can get away from it

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Does anyone know why exactly they are called "bath salts"???
I tried

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 13, 2013
I got some of my moms bath salts and eat them. Didn't do anything but make me sick at my stomach.
information

Greensboro, NC

#6 Jun 13, 2013
They're called "bath salts" so the manufacturers can put "not for human consumption" on the label and it be technically legal to sell them.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2013
information wrote:
They're called "bath salts" so the manufacturers can put "not for human consumption" on the label and it be technically legal to sell them.
...they should have been called "cannibal instincts"...they still could have been labeled "not for human consumption" and the product would be more accurately branded...

“Bazinga!”

Since: May 13

Greeneville TN

#8 Jun 13, 2013
I read in the paper two old gramps were arrested for it. If it's illegal, how they still getting it? I guess they could be making it like people do meth.
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jun 13, 2013
LoveMyGunRights wrote:
I read in the paper two old gramps were arrested for it. If it's illegal, how they still getting it? I guess they could be making it like people do meth.
Same thing will happen if they make guns illegal.
yaknowe

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 22, 2013
I don't understand the bath salt deal I wanted to google it but I'm a little paranoid that the government is monitoring our computer use so maybe you all can tell me?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#11 Jun 22, 2013
I wanted to see what all the fuss was about but I didn't have any bath salts. All I had was a sugar scrub & some Avon Skin so Soft so I cooked me up some of that . I didn't know if I was supposed to smoke it, eat it or shoot it up. I hate needles & I don't smoke, so I tasted it & bleh. So I figured I'd take it thru osmosis by rubbing it all over my body. Never did get high, but my skin is soft & silky smooth. I guess that's something. Beats eating somebody's face.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Okay, so here are my questions re: bath salts:
1. Has anyone actually used them as bath salts and, if so, what happened??? Given what they do to a person's brain, I would think they would eat a person's skin up or leave a rash or something...
2. What genious bought a product called "bath salts" & decided it would be a good idea to snort and/or smoke them???(This goes along with my questions about who the first person was that decided that the mushrooms located under cowsh!t would be yummy & who the weirdo was that thought licking a toad seemed like a good idea to test the effects...)

Since: Dec 12

Stanley, NC

#13 Jun 22, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
1. Has anyone actually used them as bath salts and, if so, what happened??? Given what they do to a person's brain, I would think they would eat a person's skin up or leave a rash or something...
2. What genious bought a product called "bath salts" & decided it would be a good idea to snort and/or smoke them???(This goes along with my questions about who the first person was that decided that the mushrooms located under cowsh!t would be yummy & who the weirdo was that thought licking a toad seemed like a good idea to test the effects...)
Lol! I was accused of liking rednecks on the other post so maybe you just gave me an idea for a pickup line, "hey baby wanna lick my toad?" Sounds like plenty of fun opps might cum out of that one! FDLMAO! I'm betting some chick accidentally licked one instead of kissing it in search of a prince. Maybe she was just kinky & opted to lick it. I'm not gonna judge...

Much like Myst, I use my lavendar scented Epsom bath salts for jacuzzi soaking.:) My skin feels amazing. Gotta go look for toads now....
Izzie

Greeneville, TN

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Ok, I've never tried bath salts but know family and friends that are on them and its making them all bat shit crazy! Word Woman, I have wondered the same. Who the hell came up with getting high from bath salts?! I've never heard about the toad thing though lol what does that do?

Location hidden

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I was accused of liking rednecks on the other post so maybe you just gave me an idea for a pickup line, "hey baby wanna lick my toad?" Sounds like plenty of fun opps might cum out of that one! FDLMAO! I'm betting some chick accidentally licked one instead of kissing it in search of a prince. Maybe she was just kinky & opted to lick it. I'm not gonna judge...
Much like Myst, I use my lavendar scented Epsom bath salts for jacuzzi soaking.:) My skin feels amazing. Gotta go look for toads now....
LMAO...happy searching ;)

Location hidden

#16 Jun 22, 2013
Izzie wrote:
Ok, I've never tried bath salts but know family and friends that are on them and its making them all bat shit crazy! Word Woman, I have wondered the same. Who the hell came up with getting high from bath salts?! I've never heard about the toad thing though lol what does that do?
It's some particular toad (in Asia I think?) & licking it causes people to hallucinate.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 22, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's some particular toad (in Asia I think?) & licking it causes people to hallucinate.
Actually, I was wrong...it is the Colorado River Toad or the Cane toad. You can google "licking toads to get high" and there is a plethora of information. Evidently, it is possible to extract the venom from this toad & smoke it, as well...seems like fun...or not so much...lol!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#18 Jun 22, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
What about the 1st person who looked at a cow's udder and thought, I'm gonna squeeze those & drink whatever comes out? And don't even get me started on eggs!

Location hidden

#19 Jun 22, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> What about the 1st person who looked at a cow's udder and thought, I'm gonna squeeze those & drink whatever comes out? And don't even get me started on eggs!
LMAO...true, true...such are the mysteries of life ;)
true

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jun 22, 2013
this and other horrors are the result of us and our government allowing the dirtbags from india and the mid east into our country. they not only hate us and will turn our homeland into the same kind of cesspool theirs is the invent this trash and inject it into our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min miss tuffet 150,771
tonya bowman is cheating 1 hr short bread 7
Word Woman 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 132
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Steve 9,453
how do you delete a forum off this 2 hr What Dafuq 2
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 4,249
State income tax 3 hr Dr Wu 3
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 3 hr resident 68
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 10 hr jamie smiles 42
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 11 hr Booger 49
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search