Anon

Antioch, TN

#23 Jun 3, 2012
putting children in these things should be a crime.
Order

United States

#24 Jun 3, 2012
Ok to the last poster not all parent that have their kids in pageants are nuts like her. The majority I've been around are good parents their girls want to be in them. The parents dont make them sexy they are in dresses? There are crazys pedophiles at every event pageants, cheer events dance events sporting events.
Anon

Antioch, TN

#25 Jun 3, 2012
Order wrote:
Ok to the last poster not all parent that have their kids in pageants are nuts like her. The majority I've been around are good parents their girls want to be in them. The parents dont make them sexy they are in dresses? There are crazys pedophiles at every event pageants, cheer events dance events sporting events.
dresses aside mmake up on toddlers? 5-12 yr olds dont know what they want never the less whats best for them and i asure you tarting them up and parading them around like meat dosent teach them the right kind of self worth. if you are a pagant parent i would advise taking a hard look at yourself and this pro pedo culture you and other parents seem to happilyn through your children into. looks are a fading comodity in life instead of make up and dresses i would give my child( if i had one) a science set or art something that dosent instile vanity as somthing to coveted. childeren get enough of that from the media.
One

United States

#26 Jun 4, 2012
Waste of money
Interesting

York, SC

#28 Jun 5, 2012
I propose we join together and put a ban on pageantry in TN it's just a hobby for these mothers with too much extra money and exploits children for the sake of pageantry .
The campaign would be more interesting than the pageants okaaaaaay!
AMAZED

Greeneville, TN

#29 Jun 5, 2012
i just received the newspaper and the mosheim fun fest pageant winners picture was n there. this young girl that everyone is referring to is the shorter of the two older girls and she is gorgeous. her hair is beautiful. she has a natural look and a beautiful face. the other girls pictured are beautiful as well and to say such harsh things is truly amazing to me.
how can one lay down to sleep or enjoy a church service after saying such horrible things. we are praying for you lady.
Steve

Marion, VA

#30 Jun 5, 2012
You can read the above comments and see what a mess the pageants are. It's a shame that little kids have to deal with the stress of competition and stupid parents.
oh yea

Murfreesboro, TN

#31 Jun 7, 2012
heres some advice pageant mom. spend time with ur daughter instead of pulling all those double shifts to pay for the pageant gowns etc.
Star

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#32 Jun 7, 2012
Is she also banned from the fair pageant?
Chasity

Spartanburg, SC

#33 Jun 10, 2012
The girl Erica that won the pageant is my little cousin!!!! Thank you for the ones complimenting her :). As for pageant mom, why don't you get over it!!! Erica barely wore any make up at all I should know and as for her hair, it was done the way she wanted. She isn't all about the fake bs therefore she didn't mask her natural beauty will all the garb!!! As for being a hill Billy or whatever it was you said, grow up and go to hell!!! Yes she is country but you make it out like she is some toothless inbreed that can't count to 3... She has had straight A's all through school and can sing great!!! Did I mention she plays guitar like a pro??? Or how she always puts others needs infront of her own??? She is going to be in more pageants and I can't wait to see you there.
Beads

United States

#34 Jun 10, 2012
She's banned so no worries! Lol
Chasity

Spartanburg, SC

#35 Jun 10, 2012
She needs her teeth kicked out!!! I feel sorry for her kids.
Dave

United States

#36 Jun 10, 2012
Idk if her comments where directed at Erica or not but if they were its sad a grown woman was mad because she won. I am very proud of her& that she is very beautiful,talented,&though tful of others. Pagent Mom needs to put her big girl panties on because she should be encoaraging her daughter instead of teachinng her bad mouthing. I thought all the girls where pretty&the judges made the vote no the girls. Sportsmanship in any contest says alot.
hmm

Morristown, TN

#37 Jun 10, 2012
I havent seen her at Flip Zone in a while. Did they ban her? If she ever says anything about my daughters gymnastics abilities well lets put it this way...I would be kicked out. Lol
Wish

United States

#38 Jun 11, 2012
Maybe since its summer she's taking a break from flipzone.
no sense

Jonesborough, TN

#39 Jun 11, 2012
She is the most uneducated human I believe I've ever met. Gives a whole new meaning to "Stupid people should not breed"!
hmm

Cleveland, TN

#40 Jun 11, 2012
She is a loud mouth. I wosh someone would put a muzzle over her pie hole.
Glitzy

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#41 Jun 12, 2012
Saw where she posted a picture of her daughter and another girl from a recent pageant.
lightning bolt

Moore, SC

#42 Dec 28, 2012
Has jennifer been in jail?
Let it die

United States

#43 Dec 28, 2012
lightning bolt wrote:
Has jennifer been in jail?
Way to bring up a 6 month old post. She is paying for her mistakes. So why dont you just leave her alone and keep her name off this site!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well, there went that one... 6 min TROLL BUFFET 656
wheel tax 47 min Reclaim rights 85
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 54 min gail 7
What is your favorite poem? 1 hr Alex Nicole 102
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Bree_Z 5,518
DTR Cheating Spouses 1 hr crystal 10
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Alex Nicole 540
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 2 hr happens daily 94
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 4 hr English Bob 13
your first love 4 hr outtabelton 132