Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

only in Greeneville a girl throws a dress on don't even try to fix her hair and win a pageant!!!!!!!!!!
whothehellcares

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

I'm sure you think your daughter is the most beautiful person alive... but to everyone else the girl that won might be prettier than your daughter even with unfixed hair...
pageant mom

Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I really like your perspective on the sitution this wasn't a beauty pageant it was a hillybilly pageant
evidently which required clown makeup and not combing the hair!!! of which my daughter did do!
whothehellcares

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

That could have been the problem then... next time dress her up like someone from hehaw
pageant mom

Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

thats what I said stupid or are you drunk!
Brewski

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

pageant mom wrote:
thats what I said stupid or are you drunk!
Obviously your daughter lost because she didn't deserve to win, brilliant huh? These southern pageants are all about Mom anyway. 90% of the Mom's are as wide as a barn door and look like they kissed a moving train.
pageant mom

Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

obviously by your name your a drunk too! probably stupid too!
Brewski

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

pageant mom wrote:
obviously by your name your a drunk too! probably stupid too!
What's the story going to be at work Monday? I'd go with the hillbilly pageant excuse if I were you.
pageant mom

Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

and you go with a hangover!
Just A Possibility

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

If a girl can win a pageant by merely throwing a dress on and not styling her hair, she must really be a beauty.
Psych

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like 'pageant mom' is living through her daughter. Esteeming one's self through their child is unhealthy on many levels.
GoodPageantMom

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I feel sorry for her daughter.
Brewski

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

pageant mom wrote:
and you go with a hangover!
My hangover is better than the migraine you'll be going to work with on Monday. Lots of explaining to do, huh?
judge one time

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

PageantMom - stop being bitter. Get over the fact that there were people better than your daughter. I am pretty sure you are the one I was told about that was extremely mean to people backstage. I am really sorry for whatever issues that cause you to act that wat to other people.
pageant mom

Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

not reALLY THERE WAS A TIE THEY GAVE IT TO HER
Glitzy

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

It's time for you to stop and move on. Leave pageants alone.
whothehellcares

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

I would like to apologies for what I just said... its just from reading your post it seems like you are a bitch and you pissed me off... I ment no disrespect by anything I said...
Order

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

She needs to apologize no you
PageantMomHater

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

My Mom had me in pageants ever since I was 6 weeks old. She never treated anyone the way you did! And I was always taught to congratulate the winner, even when I was upset! Those are the kinds of morals you need to be teaching your daughter! Have you ever thought about her? Maybe you are an embarrassment to her. Actually I know you haven't thought about her because someone who would do these kinds of things only think about themselves. And as many times as you have done this to other children I'm surprised that you are still alive. If it was my daughter you would have not left there without a few choice words from me. Sounds like you have a lot of jealously built up inside. Maybe you should find something else to do with your time. Pageants just aren't your thing.
Anon

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

pageant mom wrote:
only in Greeneville a girl throws a dress on don't even try to fix her hair and win a pageant!!!!!!!!!!
Your the worst kind of parent. putting makeup and glaming up your child to parade them in front of a bunch of closeted pedos is just plain wrong. you and all parents you force their childern to take part in this meat market should be lined up in a firing squad. why sexy up childern? did your parents do some kind damage to you that you feel you should damage your child? to force your child to find validation in the eyes of strangers? if i met you in person youd remember it forever. seriously worst parent ever.

p.s. go die in a fire

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••