Where would you be.

Since: Mar 13

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Ok, so you just heard the numbers announced. You know you are holding the ticket in your hand and you have done stepped four paces to your left to find a dark corner to crouch in and hide while you plan out your next five days.$200+ million is yours cuzz you just won the lottery! Where are you going next?

Location hidden

#2 Mar 24, 2013
12kno wrote:
Ok, so you just heard the numbers announced. You know you are holding the ticket in your hand and you have done stepped four paces to your left to find a dark corner to crouch in and hide while you plan out your next five days.$200+ million is yours cuzz you just won the lottery! Where are you going next?
Ok... Let me go get my log books because I've already figured all that sh!t out.
I'd see Scotland and Australia while my house in Tennessee was being built and heck yeah I'd still live in Tennessee. Of course, I'd have some sort of beach get-a-way home...
But I highly doubt I'd be able to do any of that cause I'm quite certain the moment I saw I won I'd have a stroke. That's just my luck...
offhand

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
1. find a tax attorney and accountant; 2. make arrangements for a Cayman Island or Swiss bank account; 3. get out of Greeneville fast!
Clementine

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
I'd have a huge tree house built. All floating furniture. Bed, chairs ect. I don't know, I'd definitely travel. Look up worlds greatest treehouses. (they're awesome) Made me want a cabin in the trees.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Is probably blow it all on coke and hookers...

And I'd invite you all to my coke and hooker party...
oh no

Charlotte, NC

#6 Mar 26, 2013
O Id wanna buy rounds for everyone at the hyPe
lost_one

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2013
What is the hyPe?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 27, 2013
I would buy all the land that I could,specially in my community all the mess and trash would be cleaned up and then I'd start in on the drugs and dealers. People that needed help would get it. New homes or cars

Location hidden

#9 Mar 27, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Is probably blow it all on coke and hookers...

And I'd invite you all to my coke and hooker party...
Yay! Coke n' hooker party!!! I'll bring the chips n' dip! So excited!!

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay! Coke n' hooker party!!! I'll bring the chips n' dip! So excited!!
Is probably also buy a zoo... because I don't know of its just me, but after a few days of bingeing on coke and hookers, you kinda want to see a panda bear...

Location hidden

#11 Mar 27, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>Is probably also buy a zoo... because I don't know of its just me, but after a few days of bingeing on coke and hookers, you kinda want to see a panda bear...
I like seeing turtles... But there are turtles at the zoo, I suppose. They move so darn slow. I just wanna hop on one and say giddie up! Like I'm fixing to go faster than the speed if light... and yet I don't... But still cool!!

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#12 Mar 27, 2013
Maybe we could train a panda to ride a turtle... then you could race... I bet a coked up turtle would go fast...

Location hidden

#13 Mar 27, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Maybe we could train a panda to ride a turtle... then you could race... I bet a coked up turtle would go fast...
A panda riding a turtle... bahahaha! That would be epic... I'm so drawing that...
However, I'd still rather ride the turtle...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
A panda riding a turtle... bahahaha! That would be epic... I'm so drawing that...
That would be awesome! I once rode a tortoise when I was a kid. Gonna have to dig that pic up.

AND I always had this weird dream that I was riding one of those rides like outside the grocery store...it was a pig...but the pig kept trying to eat my toes off and I could not get off the ride.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 27, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be awesome! I once rode a tortoise when I was a kid. Gonna have to dig that pic up.
AND I always had this weird dream that I was riding one of those rides like outside the grocery store...it was a pig...but the pig kept trying to eat my toes off and I could not get off the ride.
hahaha
That's hilarious! But only because I'm now schitzo because of those rides...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 27, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>That would be awesome! I once rode a tortoise when I was a kid. Gonna have to dig that pic up.

Sounds like a bad acid trip to me lol
Groupie

Indian Trail, NC

#17 Mar 27, 2013
Smoke a blunt

Location hidden

#19 Mar 27, 2013
Sir BusterThang wrote:
<quoted text>quote?
End quote.

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#20 Mar 27, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could ride one turtle and race the panda on the other turtle...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the conservative Christian Republ... 5 min Atticus Finch 12
Pardons 6 min Atticus Finch 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 min Alyssa76 11,189
Property tax increase. 14 min mustang 72
School superintendent David McClain 1 hr Atticus Finch 8
New nightclub opening in Greeneville (Feb '12) 1 hr PJay 18
Liberalism is a mental disorder 1 hr Atticus Finch 46
The uranium lie 4 hr Urstupid 41
Ninas soul food 20 hr sahm 28
Girls who sleep for money Sun Booger_ Burns 28