SS Nazi American Police State, Is Hitler the Police Chief?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Roy

Stokesdale, NC

#1 Jul 25, 2014
What kind of communist country is this to arrest and elder man of 76 yrs and a Vet. for asking the speakers to speak a little louder so he could hear them? If this is what we are to treat our Vet. men and women like, for going to war for this country then this country is in the wrong direction. We have truly made it to communist.

As a Vet. I do not want anyone to know I am anymore.( we Vet.'s have served in places that our hearing has been lost from shell shock/motors running on air planes for long periods of time and other noise disabilities.) But this kind of Law Enforcement Officers are truly not of the true American and should be removed from office. We pay for them to Protect and Serve and this is truly not Protecting and Serving. This is the new SS American Nazi Communist Police.

It should be demanded by the Citizens of Greenville, TN that this Vet. and Gentleman be completely cleared of any charge and a full apology from the Police Department for such inappropriate actions.

Since: Feb 14

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2014
Roy wrote:
What kind of communist country is this to arrest and elder man of 76 yrs and a Vet. for asking the speakers to speak a little louder so he could hear them? If this is what we are to treat our Vet. men and women like, for going to war for this country then this country is in the wrong direction. We have truly made it to communist.
As a Vet. I do not want anyone to know I am anymore.( we Vet.'s have served in places that our hearing has been lost from shell shock/motors running on air planes for long periods of time and other noise disabilities.) But this kind of Law Enforcement Officers are truly not of the true American and should be removed from office. We pay for them to Protect and Serve and this is truly not Protecting and Serving. This is the new SS American Nazi Communist Police.
It should be demanded by the Citizens of Greenville, TN that this Vet. and Gentleman be completely cleared of any charge and a full apology from the Police Department for such inappropriate actions.
Thank you for your service,also so we may still have the freedom to voice our opinions , but I am afraid the younger citizens are being taught at a younger age that this is a country of Dependence...not Independence.
Hazard

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jul 26, 2014
Roy wrote:
You don't appreciate the finer things about living under Boss Hogg's rule! Do as you're told, keep that mouth shut and ignore anything you aren't directly in the middle of and you will be fine!
Concrete Time

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2014
Roy wrote:
You had just better shut it or you will get some Concrete Time too!

Don't question your betters again.
Roy

Stokesdale, NC

#6 Jul 28, 2014
"You had just better shut it or you will get some Concrete Time too!

Don't question your betters again. "

Well well, I have to let you know now that I am not afraid of being threatened, It's not my first's time to be threatened either. But then I am a retired Officer of the Law and I know when I see or hear of such
bully to the public tactic's. I still say that you are acting like the SS Nazi State Police. This is totally uncalled for and that you should clear this Vet. of all charges and the Mayor should have to make and Public apology to this man. See I don't car what you think of me but you are wrong for your actions and you know it too. Waiting for your concrete time you say I need. I tell you this I a not afraid of you at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 9 min steve 4,069
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Julia 149,485
Johnny Ray Fillers (Sep '10) 46 min chub 46
The Book of Genesis 46 min Natalie 1
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 49 min Really 33
Islam been thought in greeneville schools 58 min local 5
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 1 hr local 22
Linda Kirk + furniture... 2 hr quite troubling 14
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 5 hr Mega Jail Burns 33
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••