Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Nightowl wrote:
<quoted text>There is a Tusculum Police Car and a Greene Valley Security Vehicle which have stayed parked together so much there are little baby security vehicles with Tusculum written on them running around playing everywhere.
Being a few feet away doesn't stop the fun. After all, he was trained to shoot one into the air first. Good thing she has a cooch like a catcher's mitt. Yes, both in size and texture. And if you don't think that's funny, you must be sitting in Rush Limbaugh's fart cloud! ;) Stay thirsty, my friends.
Someonesgivesada mn

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Think people needs to leave the man lone..... He is a good guy..
Howboutit

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

SO WHAT THE MAN LIKES SEX!!!! Who don't!? If that's all the man has done and you compare that to burns he will have my vote and all my family's as well!
Just saying

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Lady popo wrote:
<quoted text> and your point is? Being a cop is very stressful. So what the man needed to relieve some stress we all do it.
so you think it's ok for a marred man to have sex with someone other then his wife.. You must be the pig he had the sex with.
Get a life

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

I have known Danny ever since I was a baby. He is a family friend and I basically call him my uncle. He is a great man and you people should not talk bad about him or his wife. As for Steve Burns I have also known him ever since I was a kid and I think that we need someone new.

Since: Apr 13

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Get a life wrote:
I have known Danny ever since I was a baby. He is a family friend and I basically call him my uncle. He is a great man and you people should not talk bad about him or his wife. As for Steve Burns I have also known him ever since I was a kid and I think that we need someone new.

I think ur right and Danny would make a great man for the job!!!!!!!!
Get a life

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

someonegivesadamn80 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ur right and Danny would make a great man for the job!!!!!!!!
Yes he would. He is the kind of man we need in this town.
Out

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Danny and I are friends. I received a ticket for speeding which I don't deny I did and received the ticket from a fellow officer went to court not to contess but wanted the speed reduced to keep my insurance at a cheaper rate he refused said guess you should have slowed down. I have a lot of respect for him and all he has taught me over the years. Think it's great that we have someone running worth voting for who stands behind the laws he swore to protect for our citizens. Maybe if he gets elected some of our drug rate will go down. Danny You Have My vote

Since: May 13

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

has to be better than that P.O.S. steve burns. hes robbed this county til we have nuttin left. he needs to pack his shit and get out! he needs to be locked up in fed prison so the wolves can get him!!
Lovemyjob

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I think he would do a heck of a job. I read in one posts that he does what he says . One thing is for sure him and his guys bust Alot of these pill heads. He keeps this up and I'll vote him as president . Kudos for Gettin the shit off the streets.
ArentULucky

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

LoveMyJob you just loooove everything lol
Lovemyjob

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

I'm a lover not a hater !!!! I do hate a thief ,liar , and drugs . My son has fought addiction to these pills since he was 16 . He is in his mid twenties now . So I can only hope someone can get this problem solved.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Lovemyjob wrote:
I'm a lover not a hater !!!! I do hate a thief ,liar , and drugs . My son has fought addiction to these pills since he was 16 . He is in his mid twenties now . So I can only hope someone can get this problem solved.
Do you hate your son? If he was an addict(which I assume he was)then he was a thief,and a liar. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just being honest. Hope he has quit them by now. If he started at 16 and is still having problems with them, He is going to have a tough time quitting drugs.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Ricky dont care bout the lil cruisers, he too busy tryin to find somebody to screw his stupid azz. If you know who is driving the GVDC vehicle then you know what or who Im talking about.
Lovemyjob

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate your son? If he was an addict(which I assume he was)then he was a thief,and a liar. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just being honest. Hope he has quit them by now. If he started at 16 and is still having problems with them, He is going to have a tough time quitting drugs.
no I love my son . I hate he has lied and thieved off me. There was a lot of times I hated him for the hurt. No matter how we raise our kids they have a mind of their own. He doesn't have the privilege of living at home . I would rather him do drugs on his own than die in my home enabling him to have more money to spend on them. I pray for all these young kids on these pills.
Maplewood

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Heeler wrote:
Ricky dont care bout the lil cruisers, he too busy tryin to find somebody to screw his stupid azz. If you know who is driving the GVDC vehicle then you know what or who Im talking about.
how you know? You work there? I'm calling bullshit on this one!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Call all you want, I KNOW.
Maplewood

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Heeler wrote:
Call all you want, I KNOW.
How you know?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

You a special kinda stupid?
love not hate

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Doesnt his wife work at greene valley

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
EYE off Israel war shootdown another plane 5 min bopper 34
BIGGEST COUNTY needs BIGGEST JAIL funding 18 min BIG Burns Jail 2
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 20 min Get what u vote for R 196
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 21 min undercover coper 270
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 22 min You get what u vote 127
Lost respect for GPD 24 min You get what u vote 29
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 25 min You get what u vote 27
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs