First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Spider

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Hear he's running for sheriff, what a joke, he can't even keep his wife straight.
Awesome O

Shelby, NC

#2 Dec 21, 2012
I guess it could be worse than burns
a voice

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Dec 21, 2012
If he does Run I will be the first to vote for him he is tough and thats just what this town needs is a no Bull shit Policy
raylan

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2012
a voice wrote:
If he does Run I will be the first to vote for him he is tough and thats just what this town needs is a no Bull shit Policy
i second that
Awesome O

Shelby, NC

#5 Dec 21, 2012
U all do realize he resigned from the county for getting caught while on duty having sex with a married woman while on duty.
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Awesome O wrote:
U all do realize he resigned from the county for getting caught while on duty having sex with a married woman while on duty.
I heard the same thing, but heard it was the city not county.
Lady popo

Belmont, NC

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Awesome O wrote:
and your point is? Being a cop is very stressful. So what the man needed to relieve some stress we all do it.
Awesome O

Kingsport, TN

#8 Dec 21, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the same thing, but heard it was the city not county.
Nope it was the county. He is a true piece of shit. He just acts like a nice guy and no I have never been arrested
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 22, 2012
Lady popo wrote:
<quoted text> and your point is? Being a cop is very stressful. So what the man needed to relieve some stress we all do it.
I don't commit adultery. Speak for yourself!
Evil

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 22, 2012
He's a good guy, stop gossiping about him. He does a very good job in Tusculum.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 22, 2012
He has to be better than the one we have now with a hand in every cookie jar he sees.
summer

Charlotte, NC

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Danny is a good man..how many men in this town have strayed from home? I mean really ..i dont think people should throw stones cause somebody could be throwing them at you.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#14 Feb 9, 2013
summer wrote:
Danny is a good man..how many men in this town have strayed from home? I mean really ..i dont think people should throw stones cause somebody could be throwing them at you.
In everyday life your point is very valid. However when a man runs for a position of leadership rings of this nature are important. Its called character. If what has been said is true that speaks volumes to his character and his respect for his job. A public servant is not a regular job. Right or wrong, they are expected to be above such things.
Alvin

United States

#15 Feb 9, 2013
i would vote for him and give money to help him.
any thing would be better than steve burns.
Steve has been in to long and has too many hands on money.so who ever runs has my vote.But danny is the one who could beat steve.so go luck to danny.
summer

Denver, NC

#16 Feb 9, 2013
I know the type of job he does..yeah he has done wtong but who are we to judge ..there are others in high positions who have probably done worse but nothing said about them..there are officers who need to be removed cause they dont care about their job. Danny is the one to clean it up

Greeneville TN

#17 Feb 10, 2013
summer wrote:
I know the type of job he does..yeah he has done wtong but who are we to judge ..there are others in high positions who have probably done worse but nothing said about them..there are officers who need to be removed cause they dont care about their job. Danny is the one to clean it up
Maybe he is. I don't know but we are exactly who should be the ones to judge. It's called voting. When a person runs for an elected position everyone that votes for or against him has judged him. And character issues have to be part of the consideration. This place is full of forums discussing David Hawk and Duncan Cave. Those forums are discussing character issues. It is the same for Danny Greene. Some people will consider them enough to not vote for him and some will not. That is judging, voting, or whatever you want to call it.
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#18 Feb 10, 2013
summer wrote:
Are you referring to the police work or the sex? Either way, it's good that he can clean it up.

Since: Dec 12

Cherryville, NC

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the police work or the sex? Either way, it's good that he can clean it up.
BAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! He's got my vote now! Lol ;)

Greeneville TN

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!

Since: Dec 12

Cherryville, NC

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Nightowl wrote:
<quoted text>There is a Tusculum Police Car and a Greene Valley Security Vehicle which have stayed parked together so much there are little baby security vehicles with Tusculum written on them running around playing everywhere.
Awwwwwwwwww! I bet they are so cuuuuuuuuuuute!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 4 min tonya Allen 82
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 16 min Roll eyes 211
Favorite Classic Music? 25 min Trunketeer 4
haunted places here in greeneville and greeneco... (Jun '11) 1 hr Karma is a Bit-- 48
Effects from smoking cigarettes 1 hr csmaven 5
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 1 hr Greene Light 15
Why so paranoid? 2 hr csmaven 64
Feeling lonely for the holidays 4 hr HolyChaos76 129
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 5,580
Principal at Mosheim 10 hr Friend Of 58
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:23 pm PST