uncle Sam

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2014
Would you people do it to the country again I hope not ?
Bush trimming

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2014
We already had two to many same goes for the Bush Wars that let Bin Laden get away friend of that family they were .
Mr Helpfull

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Apr 12, 2014
It's Bush's fault! Roll that beautiful bean footage!
Curly Bush

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Apr 14, 2014
Never again .
Dick Cheney

Kingsport, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2014
I take a Bush over an Obama or a Clinton any day.
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2014
uncle Sam wrote:
Would you people do it to the country again I hope not ?
No kidding! Bush about did this great country in. Unemployment is at its lowest level in over 7 years, unwanted pregnancy and abortion are at their lowest levels in over 40 years. The stock market always goes up and down and has corrections of course but when Bush left it was in free fall and has went straight up and broken several records since then. Come on !
Girl

Johnson City, TN

#8 Apr 14, 2014
Bush trimming wrote:
We already had two to many same goes for the Bush Wars that let Bin Laden get away friend of that family they were .
This is true they were friends of the family and attended many swanky functions together. And they say Obama hung out with terrorists, what?
JEBS War

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Apr 15, 2014
Where will it be if he is elected how many of our young daughters and sons lives will it cost ?
Bush paintings

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Apr 16, 2014
If its a Bush we know what it was created to be used for a tool for the wealthy conservatives and war creations .
Heres your sign

Jonesborough, TN

#11 Apr 17, 2014
You know who you are the ones thinking maybe its time again .
Cant wait to vote

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Apr 18, 2014
And do it to us all over again cause its what my Conservatives church of cash says I should do . The more I think on my own the more I realize I ain't rich and want ever be so why vote with the party of the rich because they try and buy my vote my country away from me .
The Quoter

Johnson City, TN

#13 Apr 18, 2014
38.Ill be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.~ George W.Bush
The Quoter

Johnson City, TN

#14 Apr 18, 2014
"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008
Phat Bush

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 1, 2014
He maybe the next horse they run would you vote for another one when your children would be needed in that next family war where ever it might be .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst manager at Walmart dc 26 min thathoe 17
Comcast bill 46 min mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 52 min Doug77 7,911
GHS Assistant Principal fired 1 hr Ten 52
Murder of 8month baby by jennings in greenevill... (Aug '14) 1 hr curious 19
tiptons 1 hr curious 34
Stephen Jennings 1 hr rebel 12
Wreck in from of Gondiler 2 hr wow 22
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 2 hr wow 38
More from around the web