Democrats and Deformity

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
too

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Anybody ever notice how democrats look deformed? Me and my wife can ALWAYS tell who represents the democrat view, even before they say on any news channel who the democrat is.
LOL

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 26, 2012
 
too wrote:
Anybody ever notice how democrats look deformed? Me and my wife can ALWAYS tell who represents the democrat view, even before they say on any news channel who the democrat is.
You mean like Alan Colmes? LOL!
which

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 26, 2012
 
I have one for you. Susan Estrich -- is she a man or is he a woman?
whothehellcares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

My father was an exhaust manifold and my mother was a tree...
typical

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 26, 2012
 
whothehellcares wrote:
My father was an exhaust manifold and my mother was a tree...
Typical democrat. Try and change the subject to ignore the reality of the truth. Al Gore. Now there's a freak show for you. Lockbox.

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Don't know about deformed but Nancy Pelosi can look pretty deranged sometimes. (-:

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 26, 2012
 
whothehellcares wrote:
My father was an exhaust manifold and my mother was a tree...
I'm trying to guess the punch line but I can't get it. What do those things make you?
whothehellcares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat. Try and change the subject to ignore the reality of the truth. Al Gore. Now there's a freak show for you. Lockbox.
I'm not a democrat...
whothehellcares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to guess the punch line but I can't get it. What do those things make you?
No punch line... Dave letterman was interviewing Tom Waits in the late 80s and asked about his family, that's what he said...

Any time I see a stupid comment or thread on here I'm going to start posting some crazy, obscure, stupid quote...

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Ill help you out with some stupid quotes from Republicans.

"I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed." —GOP presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R), speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million.

"Yes. Yes I feel that strongly about it. If we can get the necessary support and it comes to my desk I'll sign it. That's all I can do. I will sign it." --Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, speaking about a constitutional amendment banning abortion. Presidents, however, do not sign constitutional amendments – they're passed by congress and must be ratified by the states, and the president plays no role in the process.(Oct. 22, 2011)

"Too many ob-gyns aren't able to practice their love with women across this country." -President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004, while discussing malpractice lawsuit reforms

Haha

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

GSP_trpr wrote:
Don't know about deformed but Nancy Pelosi can look pretty deranged sometimes.(-:
High five! LOL Doesn't she though?
krull

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 27, 2012
 
sure they have long things that don't look like yours but the females love it when real men reach the spots you can't get to lol.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 27, 2012
 
krull wrote:
sure they have long things that don't look like yours but the females love it when real men reach the spots you can't get to lol.
You mean into their wallets?
57 states really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here's the mother load of quotes folks spoken by none other than Obama during his bid for election the first time around:

"... I've now been in 57 states, one left to go..."

Nothing will ever top that in my book. Hello, the president doesn't even know how many states are in the U.S.A. You can hear the audience and their reaction in the background, but Obama has NO clue what they are reacting to!!

As for stupid and insane quotes from Biden --- man we could be here ALL DAY LONG!!
57 states really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Strange Smoke wrote:
Ill help you out with some stupid quotes from Republicans.
"I should tell my story. I'm also unemployed." —GOP presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R), speaking in 2011 to unemployed people in Florida. Romney's net worth is over $200 million.
"Yes. Yes I feel that strongly about it. If we can get the necessary support and it comes to my desk I'll sign it. That's all I can do. I will sign it." --Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain, speaking about a constitutional amendment banning abortion. Presidents, however, do not sign constitutional amendments – they're passed by congress and must be ratified by the states, and the president plays no role in the process.(Oct. 22, 2011)
"Too many ob-gyns aren't able to practice their love with women across this country." -President George W. Bush, Sept. 6, 2004, while discussing malpractice lawsuit reforms
Haha
Really? Where the hello have you been the last four years. The dictator in office now considers Congress to be a mere gnat in his face.
57 states really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

57 states really wrote:
Here's the mother load of quotes folks spoken by none other than Obama during his bid for election the first time around:
"... I've now been in 57 states, one left to go..."
Nothing will ever top that in my book. Hello, the president doesn't even know how many states are in the U.S.A. You can hear the audience and their reaction in the background, but Obama has NO clue what they are reacting to!!
As for stupid and insane quotes from Biden --- man we could be here ALL DAY LONG!!
And don't forget both these men are leading our nation ----- right down the gutter.
HumpBackGator

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NEWWWCLEAR IRAQ we had at least 6 brains and they still crashed the WORLD ECONOMY didn't BUSH/CHENEY .

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"57 states" where have you been the past decade+? Bush did a great job throwing more than a few nails in our coffin. I do not support Obama. The truth is there is NO ONE I see fit enough to be in office. If you honestly think that Obama is the reason we are in this much financial trouble, go read up on the past 20 years or so and maybe take a look in the mirror. Obama's problem is simple, no experience. It seems people let that issue slide since he is of a different race and everyone wanted CHANGE.
not me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 27, 2012
 
Strange Smoke wrote:
"57 states" where have you been the past decade+? Bush did a great job throwing more than a few nails in our coffin. I do not support Obama. The truth is there is NO ONE I see fit enough to be in office. If you honestly think that Obama is the reason we are in this much financial trouble, go read up on the past 20 years or so and maybe take a look in the mirror. Obama's problem is simple, no experience. It seems people let that issue slide since he is of a different race and everyone wanted CHANGE.
I didn't want change! Especially more of this guy's idea of "change"!
not me

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 27, 2012
 
57 states really wrote:
Here's the mother load of quotes folks spoken by none other than Obama during his bid for election the first time around:
"... I've now been in 57 states, one left to go..."
Nothing will ever top that in my book. Hello, the president doesn't even know how many states are in the U.S.A. You can hear the audience and their reaction in the background, but Obama has NO clue what they are reacting to!!
As for stupid and insane quotes from Biden --- man we could be here ALL DAY LONG!!
You are right on friend. It was and will always be the "mother load" but you didn't and won't hear about this by the media. They are way too busy protecting this guy and that is what has this dad so concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is there one man in East TN the Bragdon Foshie ... 5 min panties sniffed 5
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Janet Kay Watch 139,002
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 10 min _Word Woman_ 163
Tannery West 20 min Musty Snatch 12
Handle Bar and Grill Under New Management by Ti... (Jul '11) 43 min Greene Fairy 90
GIRLS ONLY! would ur man protect u? (May '12) 56 min OLIVIA_J 19
Nolichucky River & USN 58 min Read the paper 116
suicide on viking mountain 2 hr hill folk 31
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 8 hr Tehee Candor 573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••