First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Lexington, SC

#24 Jun 24, 2013
his wife gotta try n be a bitch to put up with his p.o.s. ass. always tomcattin around. aint no dick worth givin up your all for and gettin nothin in return.
datruth

United States

#26 Jun 25, 2013
i agree! But she, along with half of greene county, is the dumb one for putting up with it! I cannot stand for bitches to be complaining about thier men cheating. One and done. If u keep going back then i dont wanna hear it!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27 Jun 25, 2013
Say, what?
Chicken squat.
Put it in a pot,
And eat it hot.

I dunno... it was just there, bouncing around in my head and I had to let it out.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#28 Jun 25, 2013
Ima change mah prOfile pic t you're
theoneandonly

Taylors, SC

#29 Aug 14, 2013
mmhmmm wrote:
what exactly did he snitch about??? And his wife is a bitchhhh!!!! And btw by far best dick ive had!!!
sound like i got alot of haters. all i got to say is if you can get on here and talk sh*t yoare a b%tch. and if you think you could take my woman go ahead and try. and one more thing. mind your own god dam business you f#cking losers. get a life and quit meddling with mine. if i knew who any of you were id pay you a personal visit but you don't want thatdo ya? which Is why you gossip on this website. good to know Im on your mind. live well and get [email protected] b!tches
sincerely mike broillet burnt cream you f+cking f#g
theoneandonly

Taylors, SC

#30 Aug 14, 2013
outforblood wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she looks great not skinny & not to chubby she a lil thick in the mid what she just had a baby 3 months ago she has a beautiful smile high cheek bones thick thighs an mind blowing long legs shes strong minded she knows what she wants shes a single Mom far from lzy. fuk id take her but ain't got a change in hell she to good for that scum she nos how he is she far from blind he nos she take care of him and keep him in shit
show me Im a scum.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#32 Aug 15, 2013
Im thinking Little Man Syndrome...lol
Jlo

Greeneville, TN

#33 Aug 15, 2013
theoneandonly wrote:
<quoted text>show me Im a scum.
Sup Mike!!!? Seems u do have sum haters but jus means u doing summ right!! As far as a bad tattoo artists? That's straight BS! U are very talented and skilled! Hate on haters! Do yo thing Lil Mikey!! Muahhhh!
blah

Midway, TN

#36 Aug 30, 2013
Like to take him for a ride any one know what he's working with
lolreally

United States

#37 Sep 1, 2013
blah wrote:
Like to take him for a ride any one know what he's working with
mike broillettattoos on Facebook Im sure he'll take you for one.
thankyou

Arcadia, SC

#38 Sep 7, 2013
Well he didn't get her but i did shell finally get treated the way she deserves thanks bro shes in great hands now i don't beleive shell be needin u any longer
mike

Mckinney, TX

#40 Dec 31, 2014
thankyou wrote:
Well he didn't get her but i did shell finally get treated the way she deserves thanks bro shes in great hands now i don't beleive shell be needin u any longer
That pusy needs a doctor lol
mike

Mckinney, TX

#41 Dec 31, 2014
Jlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Mike!!!? Seems u do have sum haters but jus means u doing summ right!! As far as a bad tattoo artists? That's straight BS! U are very talented and skilled! Hate on haters! Do yo thing Lil Mikey!! Muahhhh!
Thats really nice of you glad someone see that shit. And truth is ppl teach you how to treat them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can we get a new steakhouse in town? (Jun '14) 30 min Thinkaboutit 11
Rio Odie (Scottie Greene) 53 min wicked moon 39
Males today are WIMPS!!!! 2 hr Dr Wu 13
Gas tax increase 2 hr Dr Wu 14
aaron eatmon (Jul '14) 2 hr church 9
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,910
Stevey brotherton 3 hr Black 1 9
Best looking girls at NG, from years past. (Jan '11) 16 hr Samiam 39
Deleted when the truth comes out :) Tue Angl 38

Greeneville Jobs