United States

#3 Apr 5, 2013
I thought "broillet" was some new type toiletry lol
xwife

Stanley, NC

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Tarra wrote:
Snitch and shittty tattoo "artist" pos "dad"
well i don't have much good to say about him but your wrong.. he's a amazing artist and he's a wonderful father
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2013
I thought it was burnt cream.
Missing

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 9, 2013
xwife wrote:
<quoted text> well i don't have much good to say about him but your wrong.. he's a amazing artist and he's a wonderful father
No denying he's a snitch!!! Everyone tattoo I've seen he's done his lines are sketchy, his ink is faded and his shading looks like a four year old done it... He's a good dad?! Baaha! Meth head... Pill head... Alcoholic.. Yup. An amazing dad lol sorry for his son! Prayers to him!
Kalyn

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 10, 2013
I'm a druggie so don't worry about pointing out the obvious but he spent four days with me smoking meth.
hushhush

Greer, SC

#8 May 7, 2013
Hear he's got a wifey, But where was she the

other night at the party??

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 May 7, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
I thought it was burnt cream.
Broillet sounds like burnt cream to me also.
sideHo

Charlotte, NC

#10 May 7, 2013
I dont know but he sure didnt act like a married man..she prob at the house doin Main bitch duties
concerned

Winnsboro, SC

#11 May 8, 2013
Yea he wasnt looking married yesterday evening in town , 3 girls in the jeep and none of them was his wife , i know his wife she was working
just me

Winnsboro, SC

#12 May 8, 2013
I dont know his wife puts up with him, he is a loser his wife is hott!!!!!!!! And i would give anything to have her be mine , she is hott as hell a good mom and works what else could u ask for ,
big daddy

Winnsboro, SC

#13 May 8, 2013
Dame right she is hott, i kept eyes on her the whole time i was getting ink , she is beautiful!!!
Really

Boiling Springs, SC

#14 May 8, 2013
U really think she's hottt?!? Maybe cute but definitely far from hot!! She's built funny. She may be a good mom and work but she's lazy when she comes home
squad

Indian Trail, NC

#15 May 8, 2013
He told me the only reason he's with her is for her ride and everyother wendesday when she gets paid. he don't love her or even like her.
outforblood

Columbus, NC

#16 May 8, 2013
Really wrote:
U really think she's hottt?!? Maybe cute but definitely far from hot!! She's built funny. She may be a good mom and work but she's lazy when she comes home
I think she looks great not skinny & not to chubby she a lil thick in the mid what she just had a baby 3 months ago she has a beautiful smile high cheek bones thick thighs an mind blowing long legs shes strong minded she knows what she wants shes a single Mom far from lzy. fuk id take her but ain't got a change in hell she to good for that scum she nos how he is she far from blind he nos she take care of him and keep him in shit
beenthere

Columbus, NC

#17 May 8, 2013
Heather is far from a saint she just better at keepn that shit hid she knows she just dont care
yes

Hope Mills, NC

#18 May 9, 2013
beenthere wrote:
Heather is far from a saint she just better at keepn that shit hid she knows she just dont care
well compared to him. she is a saint!
cris

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Take that bitch then i can have my man bitch is dumb he be spendin all these late nites wit me
mmhmmm

United States

#21 Jun 23, 2013
what exactly did he snitch about??? And his wife is a bitchhhh!!!! And btw by far best dick ive had!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PJ Norton (Anderson) (Oct '12) 46 min looks dont decieve 19
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr youjustme 8,532
The Persecution Begins 1 hr youjustme 104
"Bigger" cute guys 2 hr Big and cuddly 4
Donald Trump is the MAN! 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 34
Sexiest guys in Greene County 2005-Present (Dec '11) 3 hr waiting 122
liz bailey 3 hr eww 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages