|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot meet kettle. Read the posts on here... a lot of the people are mad at Linda because she beat them in court.. not because she may or may not be the best candidate. Whence my post...That's the way a lot of people vote- not necessarily the best reason, but understandable. Doesn't make them any brighter though. You don't have to worry about me running for any office...I wouldn't put up with the b.s. that goes on in those circles and would not keep my mouth shut although the County would be better off if I were elected. lol You act like I'm in the "good ole boy" network.. I can assure you, I'm not. But, I'm trying to figure out who is the best person to vote for in every race. Notice I said "best" person- not perfect person.
Thank you for responding in detail. I apologize for my response to you as you have explained your earlier comment in more detail as to illicit a more appropriate response. I did not fully understand your earlier comment as you appeared to be placing more emphasis on the intelligence(or lack of) of the voter instead of the candidate whom the posts are directed at. Just attempting to be better informed so to make the proper decision on who to vote for as I do not know either candidate. I can overlook comments based upon personal circumstances, looking for information on the prior job performance,integrity of their past decisions,etc. Not too worried about whether someone running for office is nice to me one day and a snob the next,etc. Just want to know they will make fair decisions based upon the law and not bend the rules for their personal agenda. Again, thanks for your response.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

really wrote:
I really can't understand Woolsey at times. I have seen her talk at a couple of places and does she have dentures or something? I really am not trying to be mean, I am being serious. She is hard to understand.
No, Linda does not have dentures as far as I know. Maybe the batteries in your Beltone are low?
KnowEm

Vale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Linda does not have dentures as far as I know. Maybe the batteries in your Beltone are low?
Relax. She will take T or keep V. ;) kissing up won't help your cause ;) maybe you should have hired WW to ensure her win LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

KnowEm wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. She will take T or keep V. ;) kissing up won't help your cause ;) maybe you should have hired WW to ensure her win LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I'm kissing up for sure. lol
did not win

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot meet kettle. Read the posts on here... a lot of the people are mad at Linda because she beat them in court.. not because she may or may not be the best candidate. Whence my post...That's the way a lot of people vote- not necessarily the best reason, but understandable. Doesn't make them any brighter though. You don't have to worry about me running for any office...I wouldn't put up with the b.s. that goes on in those circles and would not keep my mouth shut although the County would be better off if I were elected. lol You act like I'm in the "good ole boy" network.. I can assure you, I'm not. But, I'm trying to figure out who is the best person to vote for in every race. Notice I said "best" person- not perfect person.
Not so. Linda was my attorney and I sure did not win. I am of the opinion
that a little dealing with the other attorney went on before we ever got to
court.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

did not win wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Linda was my attorney and I sure did not win. I am of the opinion
that a little dealing with the other attorney went on before we ever got to
court.
You may be right. Those deals have been known to happen on the courthouse steps before. Where are the other constituents from? Greene Co. or elsewhere?
Great

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

GOOD WOOLSEYS ARE GOING HOME
Olivia

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Judged:

Great wrote:
Woooooohooooo
gerald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Great wrote:
. Maybe since she and kershaw both got their a$$ beat - the lawyers in Greeneville will realize they aren't very well liked.
TwoDifferentThin gs

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Kershaw was running against a well-known, well-liked guy who waited his turn and then used the long-time family political machine behind him. No way Armstrong loses in August and will have the job as long as he wants to keep it.

Woolsey carried Greene County -- like they always do -- and got her clock cleaned everywhere else.

I'm actually surprised she did as well in Greene County since everybody seems to know good ol' Roger has been corrupt for so long. Maybe they thought she was different (NOT)... or maybe they just voted for the local candidate. But the East Tennessee political machine was clearly against having a Woolsey on the bench or elected as D.A. last time. Woolseys aren't power hungry much are they?

How many times has she tried to get elected Judge and lost now? 3, 4? There's a reason people!
Closet Skeleton

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

TwoDifferentThings wrote:
Kershaw was running against a well-known, well-liked guy who waited his turn and then used the long-time family political machine behind him. No way Armstrong loses in August and will have the job as long as he wants to keep it.
Woolsey carried Greene County -- like they always do -- and got her clock cleaned everywhere else.
I'm actually surprised she did as well in Greene County since everybody seems to know good ol' Roger has been corrupt for so long. Maybe they thought she was different (NOT)... or maybe they just voted for the local candidate. But the East Tennessee political machine was clearly against having a Woolsey on the bench or elected as D.A. last time. Woolseys aren't power hungry much are they?
How many times has she tried to get elected Judge and lost now? 3, 4? There's a reason people!
The aforementioned political losers are legends in their own minds....everywhere else not so much LOL
Observe

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

I'm not related , have used roger before, have had roger against me before, but both times he reigned . Wake up yes the deals are made before if possible , court is a stage for "the people" .
Closet Skeleton

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Observe wrote:
I'm not related , have used roger before, have had roger against me before, but both times he reigned . Wake up yes the deals are made before if possible , court is a stage for "the people" .
How could he oppose a former client? Sounds like a conflict of interest. Oh! NEVERMIND!!
yes they do

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Observe wrote:
He worked for and against you???? Now that's some dealing. Course that's what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BROYLESVILLE ye old Greeneville good old boys 22 min Wealthy not wise 16
Funding needs TAX THE RICH budget fix 26 min Tax them not us 1
PROTECT Haslam Billions PILOT/FLYING J 30 min Wake up save the billions 25
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min Bayless 140,656
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 38 min samuel 22
YFA Draft 42 min Bystander 3
Lost respect for GPD 54 min Teddy Lawing 14
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 1 hr forsure 26
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 14 hr Sunshine 124
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 16 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••