|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
There's a bunch of people posting on here who aren't very bright either. Just saying.
Being a politician means having thick skin. I would assume that both candidates realized that once their hat was in the ring it would be open season for both pros and cons. I will vote according to my own experience with Ms. Woolsey. I don't feel the need to say why I will or will not vote for her or why I will or will not vote for Mr. Pearson. The fact that some want or need to voice their experience with these individuals doesn't matter to me. I am just glad that we can still do that in this country. The only thing I would say is that thinking you have an election all wrapped up just because you live in the bigger county is probably not the best way to think.
haha

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

think wrote:
<quoted text>You are not very bright. The Woolseys have lost just as many cases as they have won. So that would have people on both sides mad at them. Those who paid them and lost and those they did not work for. Just think about it, you will get it eventually. Quite frankly I don't think the Woolseys realize how broad the dislike for them really is.
I don't think they would care either lol! They live a great life that you and other "bright" ones envy! I'm sure they aren't keeping tallies of people that like and dislike them in this lil town!
you are sick

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they would care either lol! They live a great life that you and other "bright" ones envy! I'm sure they aren't keeping tallies of people that like and dislike them in this lil town!
There is nothing to envy about these two. How absolutely arrogant!
druggies

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Read the paper and we will vote for Mr. Pearson. We are all about more help getting these druggies off our streets.
Pearson

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2014

Judged:

voting for Alex Pearson! Don't really know him but I do know all about Linda and Roger Woolsey.
cannot vote for her

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

liked him wrote:
Met Pearson at a local function and I liked him. He wasn't pushy and dove right in with our project and helped. He is young but we are voting for him.
We met him recently as well. Liked him and will vote for him. I'm sorry but we just don't trust Linda and Roger Woolsey. We like his brother, but we can't vote for her just because we like him.
David

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

cannot vote for her wrote:
<quoted text>
We met him recently as well. Liked him and will vote for him. I'm sorry but we just don't trust Linda and Roger Woolsey. We like his brother, but we can't vote for her just because we like him.
I agree. Doc Woolsey is a great man.
no vote for linda

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

cannot vote for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Doug and Roger Woolsey are very different indeed and so are their wives. Linda handled a case against my granddad years ago when he was younger. I am the next generation who knows her dirty deeds.
knows whats going on

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

I have nothing at all against older people running for office. You would think they do have more experience and knowledge of what is going on. But in this election Ms. Woolsey doesn't seem to understand that we desperately need another criminal judge. It is written on the wall. Drug abuse, not just taking drugs but selling as well, is way out of control. Why on earth do we even need three civil judges? Our case had to be mediated before we could even try to get a court date. We wanted to go to trial, you know that having your day in court thing, but our attorney said we had to go to mediation because it was the law. Well we actually did end up settling after all. Anyway our lawyer said there are hardly any jury trial any more and that most of the cases that don't want a jury also get settled out of court. So Ms. Woolsey do you want this job so you can sit on your hands? Let's get these drug dealers off our streets.
really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

I really can't understand Woolsey at times. I have seen her talk at a couple of places and does she have dentures or something? I really am not trying to be mean, I am being serious. She is hard to understand.
jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

VOTED! Woolsey.
lone ranger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

jen wrote:
VOTED! Woolsey.
It's okay to be the lone ranger. Honestly no one likes her.
ditch the sign

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

lone ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay to be the lone ranger. Honestly no one likes her.
B glad u don't live n her neighborhood. Can't wait 4 the election 2 b over and ditch that sign. Yeah I guess we r hypocrites but what does 1 do? Oh well we didn't really tell them we'd actually vote 4 her. We loved Roger's parents to death but Roger & Linda and especially Linda, are nothing like those sweet people.
voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

Woolsely's been my friends' lawyer for a couple of business issues. They like her so I voted on their advice.
the one percent

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

voter wrote:
Woolsely's been my friends' lawyer for a couple of business issues. They like her so I voted on their advice.
Was it the guy from Shipley's who burnt his first business down? I don't believe you. 99.9% of their business is off people getting divorced. I guess the 1% could be him.
voted for him

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

I met Alex Pearson today for the first time. He came into my business, and asked for my vote. I told him that I had already voted for him, yet he still spent about 15-20 minutes discussing issues.

Then I told him that I really didn't vote for him, but against Linda Woolsey. He did not badmouth her in any way after I volunteered that. After talking with him for 15 minutes or so, I thanked him for stopping by and told him that I was glad that I had voted for him. He seems like a genuine, down to earth guy who is honest and humble.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

will or will not wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a politician means having thick skin. I would assume that both candidates realized that once their hat was in the ring it would be open season for both pros and cons. I will vote according to my own experience with Ms. Woolsey. I don't feel the need to say why I will or will not vote for her or why I will or will not vote for Mr. Pearson. The fact that some want or need to voice their experience with these individuals doesn't matter to me. I am just glad that we can still do that in this country. The only thing I would say is that thinking you have an election all wrapped up just because you live in the bigger county is probably not the best way to think.
Excellent post. Thank you for your insightful comment. I am having difficulty with my decision on these particular candidates. Love your closing statement. Wouldn't want to give insight into the D.A position would you?

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
There's a bunch of people posting on here who aren't very bright either. Just saying.
How condescending is that? Opinions vary as well in sentence structuring and connotations as they do when you look in the mirror and see you have a backside as well as your opinion. Good thing you aren't running for any official position anytime soon after that comment or you may have at least a dozen less folks voting for you as well. Love the bourgoise gang in G'ville..JUST SAYING......

“Feed The Pigs”

Since: Nov 13

Greeneville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

Roger got good livestock pigs cattles and such

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text> How condescending is that? Opinions vary as well in sentence structuring and connotations as they do when you look in the mirror and see you have a backside as well as your opinion. Good thing you aren't running for any official position anytime soon after that comment or you may have at least a dozen less folks voting for you as well. Love the bourgoise gang in G'ville..JUST SAYING......
Pot meet kettle. Read the posts on here... a lot of the people are mad at Linda because she beat them in court.. not because she may or may not be the best candidate. Whence my post...That's the way a lot of people vote- not necessarily the best reason, but understandable. Doesn't make them any brighter though. You don't have to worry about me running for any office...I wouldn't put up with the b.s. that goes on in those circles and would not keep my mouth shut although the County would be better off if I were elected. lol You act like I'm in the "good ole boy" network.. I can assure you, I'm not. But, I'm trying to figure out who is the best person to vote for in every race. Notice I said "best" person- not perfect person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••