Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No...

Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really She Is

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
caused a lot of pain

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
This is all we had?
shocked

Greeneville, TN

#2 Apr 4, 2014
I'll be shocked if she wins Greene County. Politicians are suppose to have personality. She is queen of uppity.
clueless

Absecon, NJ

#3 Apr 4, 2014
shocked wrote:
I'll be shocked if she wins Greene County. Politicians are suppose to have personality. She is queen of uppity.
Really? I wouldn't...it's Greene Co.
a defendant

Greeneville, TN

#4 Apr 4, 2014
She will work for any one. If they are innocent or guilty does not matter.
Voter

Troy, NC

#5 Apr 4, 2014
I'm not in the least impressed with her personally or professionally. She's nice when she wants something but usually comes off as much better than others no matter what their social standing is.
truth

Greeneville, TN

#6 Apr 4, 2014
Heartless comes to my mind having been on the other side of her. We are just so thankful the Chan. ruled on the truth.
criminals

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 5, 2014
The Woolseys are in private practice so they can take any case they want. They have helped very bad criminals against good decent people.
amen

Greeneville, TN

#8 Apr 5, 2014
criminals wrote:
The Woolseys are in private practice so they can take any case they want. They have helped very bad criminals against good decent people.
Amen and they don't care about age or a person's health.
no vote here

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 5, 2014
She will walk right by you in public places and act like she does not know or see you.
enjoy

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 6, 2014
no vote here wrote:
She will walk right by you in public places and act like she does not know or see you.
Enjoy now because she is acting like she knows everybody. Can't even begin to imagine the size of her head should lightning strike and she gets elected.
frank

Midway, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2014
All we need is a Woolsey to run for sheriff then they could run Greene County.
speak

Greeneville, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2014
frank wrote:
All we need is a Woolsey to run for sheriff then they could run Greene County.
saw her speak recently. the speakers were suppose to get equal time, but the narrator had to actually tell her several times her time was up. u see the woolseys think they don't have to go by rules like the rest of us.
speak

Greeneville, TN

#13 Apr 8, 2014
caused a lot of pain wrote:
This is all we had?
why did she run? it reminds me of Obama. yes he got elected again and should have more experience. we know how that experience is turning out. turns out a lot of times all experience gets you is someone who knows how to ho do the people and that would be L Woolsey.
Pat

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2014
I would rather vote for the guy who has less experience than someone with known crookedness & shenanigans in almost every case. Said another way, not having any negative baggage is a plus for lacking experience. I don't trust her or hubby based on things I've seen & heard from credible sources.
so true

Greeneville, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2014
Pat wrote:
I would rather vote for the guy who has less experience than someone with known crookedness & shenanigans in almost every case. Said another way, not having any negative baggage is a plus for lacking experience. I don't trust her or hubby based on things I've seen & heard from credible sources.
Could not have said it better.
Court4Sale

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 10, 2014
That Court is already a mess with a crooked, skirt-chaser but at least he's stupid. Let Woolsey get elected and it's all for sale. Can you imagine having a case before "Judge" Woolsey? All you have to do is make sure you "buy a bull" from good ol' Roger for $10,000 and POOF! you win in court!

Some cases might have more money in them and it would take two bulls.

But one Woolsey is already more than enough!
disappearing

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 10, 2014
Noticing that Pearson's signs are going missing. Someone must be worried.
Fox Worthy

Newton, NC

#18 Apr 10, 2014
disappearing wrote:
Noticing that Pearson's signs are going missing. Someone must be worried.
As Foxworthy would say: "There's your sign".
liked him

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 10, 2014
Met Pearson at a local function and I liked him. He wasn't pushy and dove right in with our project and helped. He is young but we are voting for him.
sounds

Greeneville, TN

#20 Apr 10, 2014
Court4Sale wrote:
That Court is already a mess with a crooked, skirt-chaser but at least he's stupid. Let Woolsey get elected and it's all for sale. Can you imagine having a case before "Judge" Woolsey? All you have to do is make sure you "buy a bull" from good ol' Roger for $10,000 and POOF! you win in court!
Some cases might have more money in them and it would take two bulls.
But one Woolsey is already more than enough!
SOunds like you know um well. A lot of us know um well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 14 min lol 9
Typical woman 58 min Bhjhfvjjhggf 3
We know how you all feel about druggies ... 2 hr lol 4
Chaffetz 2 hr lol 35
Fetishes and fantasies 3 hr Dare2love 28
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr whatimeisit 10,856
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 4 hr ATTICUS FINCH 65
Jack Setser is missing 17 hr wth 103

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web