First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Its me

Mechanicsburg, PA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
What do you think of him?
Ash

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Sweet guy. The end..
Its me

Mechanicsburg, PA

#3 Oct 9, 2010
The Brock Church I'm talking about went to GHS.He would be around 19 yrs old.If that is the same one "ASH"is speaking about dang you need to open your eyes big time.This boy is far from a sweet guy.He is a DRUGGIE big time and also likes to abuse women.He needs help and needs it quick.
GHS

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2010
Yes this Boy is true trouble, he uses and sell dope, and has the "Little Man Complex"
Ash

United States

#5 Oct 9, 2010
Def not talking about the same one. He went to SG has a sister named jaclyn (sp?).
To Its me

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2010
So, the point of your post is to help him, right?
friend

Smyrna, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2010
Brock Church with the sister named Jacalyn went to WGHS and he's a sweet guy, very smart. tall, dark hair and not a "Little Man" to have a "complex" about. Anyway, pretty good guy in book.
u confused

Madison, TN

#8 Oct 9, 2010
He went to WEST GREENE!
I do know better

Gallatin, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2010
Its me wrote:
The Brock Church I'm talking about went to GHS.He would be around 19 yrs old.If that is the same one "ASH"is speaking about dang you need to open your eyes big time.This boy is far from a sweet guy.He is a DRUGGIE big time and also likes to abuse women.He needs help and needs it quick.
I know both Brock Churchs and they are both drug addicts.However, the Brock that people need to be concerned about is the one that went to GHS. Not only is he a needle junkie, he beats on just about any female he can. I know him personally. I have saw the black eyes that he gave his grandmother and the girlfriend that just recently got smart and left his useless butt I have saw him hit her on numerous occasions. He also threatened to shoot her best friend at SGHS. They have locked SGHS down at least twice in the past two weeks because of him. So to whoever thinks that he is a nice,sweet person most definately does know what they are talkin about.
Melissa

Madison, TN

#10 Oct 11, 2010
I do know better wrote:
<quoted text>
I know both Brock Churchs and they are both drug addicts.However, the Brock that people need to be concerned about is the one that went to GHS. Not only is he a needle junkie, he beats on just about any female he can. I know him personally. I have saw the black eyes that he gave his grandmother and the girlfriend that just recently got smart and left his useless butt I have saw him hit her on numerous occasions. He also threatened to shoot her best friend at SGHS. They have locked SGHS down at least twice in the past two weeks because of him. So to whoever thinks that he is a nice,sweet person most definately does know what they are talkin about.
& which grandmother would this be?
Ash

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2010
I do know better wrote:
<quoted text>
I know both Brock Churchs and they are both drug addicts.However, the Brock that people need to be concerned about is the one that went to GHS. Not only is he a needle junkie, he beats on just about any female he can. I know him personally. I have saw the black eyes that he gave his grandmother and the girlfriend that just recently got smart and left his useless butt I have saw him hit her on numerous occasions. He also threatened to shoot her best friend at SGHS. They have locked SGHS down at least twice in the past two weeks because of him. So to whoever thinks that he is a nice,sweet person most definately does know what they are talkin about.
Yeah i was wrong the one the rest of us are talking about went to West Greene. I dont even know this needle junkie you're talking about. The brock i know is a good guy.
freak

Johnson City, TN

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Brock is a prick, he scared of his own shadow, but girls he likes to throw around, think he may run up on the wrong dad one day, and he will get his when he does
KABO

Johnson City, TN

#13 Oct 13, 2010
lol thats real funny...ya'll clowns don't even know me!!! i have recently turned my life around and am happily off all drugs!!! and apparently tiffany isn't through wit me considering i stayed the night at her house just last night! we held eachother all night long and it was the happiest night of my life!!!...but yes i will admit i have made MANY mistakes but i am man enough to realize that and admit it and fix my problems...tiffany lowe is my entire life and i would jump infront of a bullet for her, and i never threatened her best friend so i don't know where you got that from!!!...oh and another thing, EVERYBODY on here needs to keep tiffany lowes and kylie crums names out their mouth! tiffany is the prettiest, kindest, and sweetest girl anyone could ever ask for and i will do whatever if takes to defend her name and get her back!!!
I do know better

Gallatin, TN

#14 Oct 13, 2010
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text> & which grandmother would this be?
It would be his dads mother. Thats who he gave a blackeye.
WoW

Gallatin, TN

#15 Oct 13, 2010
Got any naked pictures of her. If not want to buy some?
KABO

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 13, 2010
i did not hit my grandmother!!! it was a complete accident and tiffany lowe is a witness to that!!!
Oh really

Gallatin, TN

#17 Oct 13, 2010
KABO wrote:
i did not hit my grandmother!!! it was a complete accident and tiffany lowe is a witness to that!!!
Ok now if u spent the night with her and u already have her then why are u still doing anything to get her back. Brock are u creating one of ur imaginary worlds.
KABO

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 13, 2010
no...i haven't got her back yet...i'm just making pragress...why are you hatin on me anyway???
I do know better

Gallatin, TN

#19 Oct 13, 2010
KABO wrote:
i did not hit my grandmother!!! it was a complete accident and tiffany lowe is a witness to that!!!
Brock I find your comments completely hilarious! And yes tiffany was a witness to you hitting your grandmother. However, when people confronted her about it, you made her lie. Who could blame her for lying about it I sure she didnt want to have a matching set of black eyes to match your grandmothers. I bet your family is so very proud of you. Are you denying the fact that you abuse women? And by the way how are the donut sales going for that church youth group! How many pills has that church hustle bought ya. 49
KABO

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 13, 2010
you know you talk a big game while i don't know who you are...you know who your talking to so why don't you tell me who i'm talking to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ann morelock 52 min CEC221 4
divorces happening 59 min CEC221 24
Parker Employees 1 hr someone 4
Another sheriff forum gone 2 hr Ya know 32
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 3 hr Bugkiller 1
Deshaud Moore 4 hr Bigballer 1
Tommy Tommy 4 hr Nuts 1
Confederate Monuments 5 hr Max Planck 82
Circuit Court Clerk Race 6 hr know her 72
White Power rally in Charlottesville 9 hr Max Planck 159

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages