First Prev
of 4
Next Last
well

Murfreesboro, TN

#65 May 4, 2011
i admitt there are some good people down there but there is alot of drama starters and fighting going on. the place does look lilke its going down hill. but the good people make it worth a visit
funny

Murfreesboro, TN

#66 May 4, 2011
Happy Campier wrote:
Well folks. If u want peace, quit and relaxation. Don't think you will get it here. But All of your drunks will cook a big meal on the cooker and invite you to eat
Food is pretty good. But you better watch who you are with. There is a few folks, men and women that don't have any respect for the marriage vows that are perform by Gods people. So if you are wondering where your spouse, Girlfriend or boyfriend, you need to check campers, bathroom, etc.
Happy camping.
thats right and there are more than a few
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#67 May 4, 2011
yeah wrote:
yeah your right funny i wouldn't go down they will talk about ppl that has more drama going on in there life than them but they don't steal or fight with each other more than they fight to keep the bull sh8t out of there like you funny an the rest so just leave them alone thats what they want in the first place or they wouldn't be there so why go eat down there or visit if you don't like them sounds like you all are a bunch of users an ppl who wants to talk about ppl now don't you or how do you know so much about it hmmm??? dum a$$
hmm you sount like ou like to start some drama
yeah

United States

#68 May 4, 2011
funny wrote:
<quoted text>lol wow that was a good one. not lol.call me what you want you loser cun*. how the hell do you get that im a user. you make no dam* sense at all.yes they do fight and steal off of each other. i have ssen it happen more than once. the law has already been down there fuour times over it lol shows how much you know. hmmmmmmm...... i know so much about it cause i se to camp down ther. i pulled out abut a month ago because of the stealing and fighting. iseen it first hand so hmmmmmmm.. yeah i know about it
good u moved out see yeah woundn't want to be you so now why are u blasting them they love it, oh your blasting because you where the problem thats why ur still posting to create more problems ok post some more lamo crap since u couldn't handle it if you left you must have not been liked down there thats all bye bye don't come back please because ur even starting a fight here an stealing our good time posting hmmmmmmmmmmm back at you
justin

Murfreesboro, TN

#69 May 4, 2011
too much drama and back stabbing
funny

Murfreesboro, TN

#70 May 4, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>good u moved out see yeah woundn't want to be you so now why are u blasting them they love it, oh your blasting because you where the problem thats why ur still posting to create more problems ok post some more lamo crap since u couldn't handle it if you left you must have not been liked down there thats all bye bye don't come back please because ur even starting a fight here an stealing our good time posting hmmmmmmmmmmm back at you
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.......your an idiot...yeah lol you still make no sense. but anyway yeah i was the roblem funny how that tuff was going on before i started camping there and is still going on when i left. funny that your so stupid you dont know shi*. i had plenty of friends down there and still do. i left cause i was tired of seeing all the drama with other people and the fighting and stealing. my kids dot need to be around that. so hhhhhhmmmmmmmm. back at you loser yur prob one of them down there stealing off people your pathetic
not going there

Murfreesboro, TN

#71 May 4, 2011
dont think my family and i will be camping there
what

Murfreesboro, TN

#72 May 4, 2011
where is this plac at
not going there

Murfreesboro, TN

#73 May 4, 2011
god bless everybody down there
what

Murfreesboro, TN

#74 May 4, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>good u moved out see yeah woundn't want to be you so now why are u blasting them they love it, oh your blasting because you where the problem thats why ur still posting to create more problems ok post some more lamo crap since u couldn't handle it if you left you must have not been liked down there thats all bye bye don't come back please because ur even starting a fight here an stealing our good time posting hmmmmmmmmmmm back at you
you sound like you got some prblems in that tiny brain
big

Murfreesboro, TN

#75 May 4, 2011
there are still a few nice people left down there not alot but a few
sounds like

Clover, SC

#76 May 6, 2011
we just need to drop all of this and just try getting along with each other kids the place isn't bad just a few rotten eggs thats all may be they will leave and the rest will be fine well it should its a nice place if you like the river tubeing and fishing and boating the campground is run down a little but they say their going to fix it back up this summer they have been working on the road down there, there are more things to come that will be good so just try to have fun and stay out of trouble its not the campground it the rotten eggs and they will leave they always do after everybody gets tried of them causing trouble
amazed

Sevierville, TN

#77 Jul 21, 2011
i have been to this place before and it is very trashy all that is there are pill heads and drunks i have heard of people riding around on their golfcarts til 3 or 4 in the morning i would not take my kids to this place cause from what i have heard they are not allowed away from your campsite when it gets dark my family camped there not to long ago and my kids could not even swim in the pool unless they had an older person with them and they are 12 and 14 and can swim like fish i have also heard that the owners do pills themselves from what i have heard about this place i would not take my kids of any age we only stayed 1 night and left because there was to much drinking there for us and i am not putting anyone down for drinking cause i do drink occasionally but from what i seen it is rediculously bad there i have also heard that if you want anything to do wiath drugs you can go to almost any camper there and find whatever you need i am just recommending that if you are looking for a good time with your family dont take them to this campground unless you want them to be around drunks and pill heads
Fellow camper

United States

#78 Jul 21, 2011
I use to go there and camp when I was younger and now that I am in my late 20s well i went a few weeks ago and I have to say now that Fred and Ruth arent running it I have no need in going back. The staff there were so rude to us and it was nothing but drama drama and more drama so we will take our business elsewhere!
Lawrance

Elizabethton, TN

#79 Apr 29, 2012
I've not heard anything really good about Banks Farm campground. I do hear a lot of nice things about Pebble Mountain though. Privately owned, quite, and nice people that run it. Safe place to bring your kids.
River camper

Johnson City, TN

#80 Sep 12, 2012
that place is really nice and the people are very friendly. they are eliminating those who cause trouble. they do allow drinking however it has to be on the site and in a cup or koozie. they are not that expensive its only $15 a night for tents and $20 for full hook up. my family and i have been to several other campgrounds and they were expensive costing around 25 and 30 dollars a night. thats ridculous. the shows that they have are nice and they don't happen very often. they have cabins now 4 of them and those are really nice. I love being able for my children to laugh and play and have fun, and make new friends. most campgrounds now days don't even like if you have children and prefer that you not bring your kids to those campgrounds. Its a wonderful place banks campground is. the daughter of the original owners is really nice. but have people ever thought that maybe if you are having problems to notify the owners because nothing can be done unless you let them know. They are always there if you just contact them they dont live that far away and can be there quick.
its a bad place for women

Tucker, GA

#81 Mar 3, 2013
River camper wrote:
that place is really nice and the people are very friendly. they are eliminating those who cause trouble. they do allow drinking however it has to be on the site and in a cup or koozie. they are not that expensive its only $15 a night for tents and $20 for full hook up. my family and i have been to several other campgrounds and they were expensive costing around 25 and 30 dollars a night. thats ridculous. the shows that they have are nice and they don't happen very often. they have cabins now 4 of them and those are really nice. I love being able for my children to laugh and play and have fun, and make new friends. most campgrounds now days don't even like if you have children and prefer that you not bring your kids to those campgrounds. Its a wonderful place banks campground is. the daughter of the original owners is really nice. but have people ever thought that maybe if you are having problems to notify the owners because nothing can be done unless you let them know. They are always there if you just contact them they dont live that far away and can be there quick.
It really use to be a nice place to stay. Now they are letting people hiding from the law live there. They also have allowed sex offender live there. Those people don't cap an leave they live there. I seen it first hand if you have a wife or daughter I'm telling you to please be aware....The pill selling is very big down there again we seen it first hand....If you go please just be safe.
Really

Gate City, VA

#82 Mar 20, 2013
its a bad place for women wrote:
<quoted text> It really use to be a nice place to stay. Now they are letting people hiding from the law live there. They also have allowed sex offender live there. Those people don't cap an leave they live there. I seen it first hand if you have a wife or daughter I'm telling you to please be aware....The pill selling is very big down there again we seen it first hand....If you go please just be safe.
Really??? Who is the sex offender??? As far as the pills those folks have been ask to leave. As far as I know. I maybe wrong but I'm pretty sure I know who you are. A women scorned and broken hearted and ask to leave because you were causing problems. The sad thing is I have never met you. But your reputation proceeds you. My family is there almost every weekend and we love it.
nashville

Greeneville, TN

#83 Mar 29, 2013
sounds LIKES they do not want anybody down there to camp or to have fun to me u are the promble i have been down there and i have not seen anything like u ppl are saying there is no fighting and the pills dont know were u get that at, are u someone that is mad at some one and u want them out, the bad rain that we had yes they had to move the campers and fix the road but hey u have to say this is a good place to be ppl have told things on m family that goes down there and no they have to move out wish ppl like u could come to there face and tell them this i have not seen any cops down there,i like the lcae but i want go back caus my family want be down there
sorry

Tucker, GA

#84 Mar 29, 2013
It really has become a trashy place. Traffic all hours of the night to, just not a very secure place to camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good mechanic to replace an alternator? 1 hr GOo 1
WTF is wrong with people in Greeneville? 2 hr Boobapbap 17
Mean Walmart Rant... 2 hr Skinnymarriny 64
Sarah Marie Kenney (Sep '10) 4 hr Beth 10
What's the best type of Bible? KJV 4 hr Kohlrabbi 6
Whodunnit? 4 hr Beth 7
________Flat Earth ________ 6 hr Leonardo 41
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 6 hr Two Faced Donnie 29
Gone too soon 13 hr GHS06 2

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages