Rat snitches are f*ckin'cowards

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

loyalty

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2011
The act of being a rat and ratting out those closest to you or your "Organization" must never be tolerated -- it is a stab wound that never heals. Betrayal is something I don't tolerate. You disagree with something I did or something I think, fine; you don't have to love me, but the minute you act like a coward and sell me out, you have passed the point of no return.I don't give a f*ck what "colors" you're flyin".. It's unacceptable. You break our code of honor, you're a gutless bastard of a rat, plain and simple.
ugh

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 23, 2011
There is no honor among thieves, crackheads, drug dealers, or street thugs. When are you dumbasses gonna learn? Get a real job and quit doing things you shouldnt be doing and you wouldnt have to worry about "snitches". If I see you f*ckin up, believe me youll get busted. Cant wait to see the look on your face while getting pumped in pokie.
Creek

Paducah, KY

#3 Jul 23, 2011
ugh wrote:
There is no honor among thieves, crackheads, drug dealers, or street thugs. When are you dumbasses gonna learn? Get a real job and quit doing things you shouldnt be doing and you wouldnt have to worry about "snitches". If I see you f*ckin up, believe me youll get busted. Cant wait to see the look on your face while getting pumped in pokie.
you forgot child and elderly abusers.
BunchOfJokes

Winnsboro, SC

#4 Jul 23, 2011
ugh wrote:
There is no honor among thieves, crackheads, drug dealers, or street thugs. When are you dumbasses gonna learn? Get a real job and quit doing things you shouldnt be doing and you wouldnt have to worry about "snitches". If I see you f*ckin up, believe me youll get busted. Cant wait to see the look on your face while getting pumped in pokie.
Hah you are exactly right! Grow up you idiots. If you're too caught up in your deviant behavior, then guess what...quit! It's that simple. You live an honest life then you don't have to worry about your "business aquaintances" turning you in, do you? Quit being paranoid, and for god's sakes quit beating your caveman chest...it ain't scaring anybody here.
loyalty

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 23, 2011
Damn!You all are a bunch of sh*theads!No wonder there's so many rat bastards around here.You all aint got no sense of loyalty,must be because of all the inbreeding in this area....buncha damn inbreds...
ugh

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2011
loyalty wrote:
Damn!You all are a bunch of sh*theads!No wonder there's so many rat bastards around here.You all aint got no sense of loyalty,must be because of all the inbreeding in this area....buncha damn inbreds...
Yes we have loyalty but not for street trash and lawbreakers. Our loyalty lies with the hard-working and honest community that people like YOU suck the life out of. And guess what else, its ALWAYS gonna be that way. Youre not running any games in Greeneville so find a new target. We dont want you here. Leave or go to prison. Your choice.
ome

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 24, 2011
Hang your britches on a nail.
BunchOfJokes

York, SC

#9 Jul 24, 2011
loyalty wrote:
Damn!You all are a bunch of sh*theads!No wonder there's so many rat bastards around here.You all aint got no sense of loyalty,must be because of all the inbreeding in this area....buncha damn inbreds...
The only thing imbred in this area is this type of mentality. We can see the ape in the jungle here losing their cool. How about getting out of the "thug-life" and maybe we can have a real debate here. Every update you apply shows how "imbred" you make yourself look.
Aaaaw

Anderson, SC

#11 Mar 26, 2013
ugh wrote:
There is no honor among thieves, crackheads, drug dealers, or street thugs. When are you dumbasses gonna learn? Get a real job and quit doing things you shouldnt be doing and you wouldnt have to worry about "snitches". If I see you f*ckin up, believe me youll get busted. Cant wait to see the look on your face while getting pumped in pokie.
That's so cruel why you want to see peoples face go prison ? Aaaaaw you must not have many friends cause about everybody smokes dope
Anon

Greeneville, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2013
loyalty wrote:
The act of being a rat and ratting out those closest to you or your "Organization" must never be tolerated -- it is a stab wound that never heals. Betrayal is something I don't tolerate. You disagree with something I did or something I think, fine; you don't have to love me, but the minute you act like a coward and sell me out, you have passed the point of no return.I don't give a f*ck what "colors" you're flyin".. It's unacceptable. You break our code of honor, you're a gutless bastard of a rat, plain and simple.
cant tell if troll or being real? In any case I bet your a flat billed tap out wearing \/nt. what "colors" you rep in this metropolis? Probably a rainbow. Supportive of gays just not idiots that think this town is somehow gangsta. G-g-g- just shut the f-!k up
len

Bennettsville, SC

#14 Mar 26, 2013
James Bailey
Say Cheese

Oak Ridge, NC

#15 Mar 27, 2013
wats a Rat ?
loyalty

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Mar 27, 2013
I would like to apologize for that crazy ass tangent. Just got diagnosed with another STD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wha postion do u sleep in? 6 min Dixie iron fist 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 min Mrs Roberson 5,695
What I learned about relationshps 13 min Mrs Roberson 49
heidiho 18 min theone 1
Hyperion (Nov '10) 28 min Sum1 54
what to do. where to go for NYE for 40+ singles? 42 min Veronica 12
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr Replying to an Idiot 170
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr notperfect 82
Feeling lonely for the holidays Sat Veronica 155
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:23 am PST

NFL 4:23AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
Bleacher Report 8:49 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Score and Analysis for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 8:59 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Indianapolis Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report11:22 AM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Atlanta Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report12:18 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Live Carolina Score and Analysis