got a son giving mother he11 in mornings to go to school. the mother thinks that he should go live with his father, the child has special needs and the school isnt helping and adding to the problems. can anyone give a suggestion on what she should do. he loves his home and he stays up all night but is afraid to walk outside anymore. the father lives out of town and the mother lives by herself with her son, what can she do.