tipsy

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Anyone work for this company
yep

Shelby, NC

#2 Jul 29, 2013
I did for 3 years.. loved my individuals,and staff but my boss didn't care about much of anything but herself.. good luck if you get a job there
tipsy

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 29, 2013
Do you work one on one with clients or is it more then just you with someone alone
yep

Clover, SC

#4 Jul 29, 2013
Depends on the individuals in the home.. if they are high behavior you have more than one staff..
tipsy

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Did you get good hours like full time
Ex employee

United States

#6 Jul 29, 2013
tipsy wrote:
Did you get good hours like full time
this is a bad company to work for. Always drama even the office staff. They don't keep their clients in clothing or food. We had to take money out of our checks to buy our clients food because they wouldn't buy them any. We had a client with hepatitis and the office wouldn't even buy bleach for the home. The only time they get them anything is when state comes in and then they sugar coat everything. No I wasn't fired I quit. I miss my clients but not the drama company.
tipsy

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2013
Ex employee wrote:
<quoted text>this is a bad company to work for. Always drama even the office staff. They don't keep their clients in clothing or food. We had to take money out of our checks to buy our clients food because they wouldn't buy them any. We had a client with hepatitis and the office wouldn't even buy bleach for the home. The only time they get them anything is when state comes in and then they sugar coat everything. No I wasn't fired I quit. I miss my clients but not the drama company.
That's horrible I would have called the state
Khtwo

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2015
How much is their pay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker Employees 19 min Max Planck 2
Deshaud Moore 1 hr Bigballer 1
Tommy Tommy 1 hr Nuts 1
Kilday a Christian man 1 hr WeSupportKilday 7
Another sheriff forum gone 1 hr Debbie w 31
Kelton 1 hr Abc 2
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 1 hr center cannot hold 5
Confederate Monuments 2 hr Max Planck 82
Circuit Court Clerk Race 3 hr know her 72
divorces happening 5 hr Meee 22