she like to go to rallys

she wants opin mariage

she talks hip

all of the above AND MORE!

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 5, 2013
I'M the mf-liberel (sic) in the family but I won't go topless at the dolla (sic) store. Over to you, spammer!

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I don't see any reason to shave your legs are armpits. Makes no sense to me.
Se7en

Duncan, SC

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
I don't see any reason to shave your legs are armpits. Makes no sense to me.
Showers are overrated as well!! Just let the hairy stank all out! Nothin' like a little freedom! You little rebel you!
Hartford ky lady

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 6, 2013
The one day you dont do the above is the day ull have an accident and end up in emergency room. Everyone will be snickering at u...but were planning to wear clean undergarments right?
Se7en

Greenville, SC

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
The one day you dont do the above is the day ull have an accident and end up in emergency room. Everyone will be snickering at u...but were planning to wear clean undergarments right?
I swear that's my greatest fear.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 6, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
It would be embarrassing to go to the ER with underwear that was full of nasty stinky skidmarks.

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Hartford ky lady wrote:
Thanks, mom!
Hartford ky lady

Tucker, GA

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Just a reminder, always wear clean underwear. Also it never hurts to have that extra pair in the glove box.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 8, 2013
My ex-wife is supposedly a die-hard republican. She campaigned for Obama's birth certificate, Judge Wright. She hates whores that are on welfare. She's anti-abortion. She's supposedly Christian. But wait. She filed bankruptcy. Started taking birth control shots when she was 15, turned carpet muncher when she was 18 until her Dad did all but dis-own her until she started riding stick again. Yep. She was pretty liberal. Also, she had an open marriage with me. She just neglected to tell me it was open. Just like those tree-trunk thighs of hers to everybody that didn't mind the smell of dead carp.
Not Catholic

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 8, 2013
she wear piece signs
she like to go to rallys
She talk hip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could.... 27 min Mean Muggin 37
Zipping Along 40 min CuriosityClock 20
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 2 hr Kohlrabi 168
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 2 hr Kohlrabi 36
Lora Keith 2 hr Tabs 29
Can a man go to jail for not paying his child s... (Aug '11) 3 hr STOP THE EXCUSES 140
Deleted threads 3 hr you know 12
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 5 hr Mean Muggin 50
Tampons 6 hr Tranny Guy 112
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages