Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
Robert

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2013
How can s single white male enjoy the holidays. When he works at a minimal wage job. Who can not be help because he is a single white male. Barely get's by, and is one step away from being homeless. Who can barely has food on the table. I look for too your feedback. No evil comments please. I hate smart-ass people.
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2013
No matter how hard you believe you have it there are people out there who face much tougher times. People who are very sick or are even facing death. Parents who have sick and dying children. Shut ins who can't get out and have absolutely no one in their lives. People who live in a situation who are being abused either physically or mentally. You must have some family or at least a friend or two to be thankful for so take solace in them. Remember Christmas is not about the gifts, lights, or tinsel. It's about giving and giving thanks to what you have, or more importantly, thankful for what you do not have to abide. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. It gets better, I promise.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
How can s single white male enjoy the holidays. When he works at a minimal wage job. Who can not be help because he is a single white male. Barely get's by, and is one step away from being homeless. Who can barely has food on the table. I look for too your feedback. No evil comments please. I hate smart-ass people.
Maybe volunteering with a worthy cause would help put you in the holiday spirit...it would be a way of giving that costs nothing...just a suggestion. Anyway, Happy Holidays :)

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
Carry on.
god bless us

Loudon, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
Be thankful. Again it is not about the gifts. It is about friends family and thanking the Lord that you can still carry on. Think about all those men and women fighting overseas who can't be home for the holidays. Remember the tiniest thing and you are blessed. I wish you the best.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 20, 2013
I work right on through the holidays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Irving 145,813
Davis Street 15 min CampCreeper 26
old men at greystone dump 22 min taxpayer 4
sexiest men/cheaters at Jarden (Sep '10) 30 min Wet Willie 31
ELDERY to lose OBAMAphones for rich tax breaks 59 min Help Ifallen 2
Paying too much child support (Aug '11) 1 hr Release 27
That just about does it!! 1 hr Dixie iron fist 4
twested scissors 4 hr Sign of the times 11
south greene football 6 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 33
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs