First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sargent

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Won't work,lay around the house all day,claiming depression,crying on Facebook all day about their problems,common statement," my old mans gona keep me up" and living by that standard. Why is this a Greene county norm?
believe

Greeneville, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Cause you all let it happen.
mistress

Franklin, NC

#3 Nov 16, 2013
Cause guys can go else where for what they need.
mistress

Franklin, NC

#5 Nov 16, 2013
Nope
Unknown2013

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2013
Or the wives leave their husband and sleep with a 23 yr old coworker and go back to their husband and two years later leave their husband and sleep with a 24 year old coworker for a few months then get knocked up and go to their husband!!!! thats greeneville for ya

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 16, 2013
I never had any of them problems.
loving it

Moore, SC

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Maybe the wife is useless cause her man isn't doing his JOB at home!
Rob

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2013
loving it wrote:
Maybe the wife is useless cause her man isn't doing his JOB at home!
A man can't do it "all" forever. There comes a breaking point! Then the bitch gets slapped with reality.
LMBO

Charlotte, NC

#10 Nov 17, 2013
Unknown2013 wrote:
Or the wives leave their husband and sleep with a 23 yr old coworker and go back to their husband and two years later leave their husband and sleep with a 24 year old coworker for a few months then get knocked up and go to their husband!!!! thats greeneville for ya
You have to be talking about Jennifer Johnson!
Poison Ivy

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2013
I was born a housewife
Unknown2013

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2013
LMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
you know her? and you probably know the two scums she done it with lol
LMBO

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 17, 2013
Unknown2013 wrote:
<quoted text> you know her? and you probably know the two scums she done it with lol
I know her and i've heard bits and pieces. Nobody has ever said who the scums where. Lol Do tell...
Ben

Chesterfield, SC

#14 Nov 17, 2013
Good Luck had it made til he started a whole slew of trashy characters and bashed everyone on Topucs so he still looking for one LOL what a joke. Anybody that starts a thread on useless wives deserves erectile dysfunction.
Ben

Smartt, TN

#15 Nov 17, 2013
I also have erectile dysfunction mainly cause my nads have not dropped yet.
Unknown2013

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2013
LMBO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her and i've heard bits and pieces. Nobody has ever said who the scums where. Lol Do tell...
i know one was chris brobeck he works at greene county skills also...but someone told me lee stanton im not sure how true that one is though but who knows...shes peegnant also!!! Maybe chris' maybe her hubbys lol wheres steve wilkos
Unknown2013

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2013
Unknown2013 wrote:
<quoted text> i know one was chris brobeck he works at greene county skills also...but someone told me lee stanton im not sure how true that one is though but who knows...shes pregnant also!!! Maybe chris' maybe her hubbys lol wheres steve wilkos
*pregnant lol
Taste The Freakin Rainbow

Greeneville, TN

#18 Nov 19, 2013
If she is so uselesss, Then why did you marry her?
Unknown2013

United States

#19 Nov 19, 2013
Taste The Freakin Rainbow wrote:
If she is so uselesss, Then why did you mhahaarry her?
haha ask her husband michael that
Unknown2013

United States

#20 Nov 22, 2013
LMBO wrote:
<quoted text>

U work for skills or something is that how u know her?
LMBO

Greeneville, TN

#21 Nov 23, 2013
this thread should be called people who talk about people who don't even work at greene county skills anymore, or better yet, people who talk about people who have kids and have moved on....people who are over 18 but are obviously too immature to deal with things in person but over the internet. Sorry your man slept with somebody else, but cry a river, build a bridge, and grow the f up! and quit spreading rumors bout ppl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truly commendable 39 min Pointer 17
Becky Hicks 3 hr Serenity 11
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 4 hr Hmm 69
News Lillelid Defendant Karen Howell Seeking 'Eviden... (Jul '07) 6 hr Letter from Howell 17
Poll What ur drug of joyce? (Oct '14) 6 hr Dr Pill 22
Tennessee Democrats 6 hr abortion 17
Trumps Florida Trips 6 hr Trumpisdumb 33

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages