Hartford ky lady

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Went out to feed the donks, minerva my very pregnant jenny wouldnt eat her apple cookies and looked miserable. Gotta run to work, throw an apartment together then come back home. Hopefully wont miss the baby. If she can hold it in for three hours...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I hope you make it back. Good luck. You're a sweetheart!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Mar 8, 2013
I got to experience one of my relatives cows giving birth. It's an amazing thing. Good luck.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I got to experience one of my relatives cows giving birth. It's an amazing thing. Good luck.
My cow had a C-section. She didn't show up for the DNA test, so I guess that was good luck. Goddamned annulment after being married almost a year. When have you ever heard of that shit?!
Hartford Ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
no baby, just got home. shes eating hay with the others. Thanks Alyagotado, im going to go out and sit with them after I eat lunch. Ptbn, thats the only thing I ever saw give birth was a cow. i just hope she does ok, i dont know nothin bout birthin no babies!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Hartford Ky lady wrote:
no baby, just got home. shes eating hay with the others. Thanks Alyagotado, im going to go out and sit with them after I eat lunch. Ptbn, thats the only thing I ever saw give birth was a cow. i just hope she does ok, i dont know nothin bout birthin no babies!
Bless your heart. I think things will just take care of themselves. That's nature's way. I hope she does ok, and you, too. I got a good feelin'.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart. I think things will just take care of themselves. That's nature's way. I hope she does ok, and you, too. I got a good feelin'.
i have the vet on speed dial if any problems. ill email u a pic when she has it. if its a boy ill name him Horace if a girl i was thinking Hattie.
Later

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2013
When ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 min Melissa1333 4,269
Trial for Stephen jennings murder of 8month baby (Jan '14) 3 min Myra 11
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 150,889
Murder of 8month baby by jennings in greenevill... 5 min Myra 4
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 19 min Larry 44
WHITE HOUSE to be made into FORBIDDEN CITY 35 min Trunketeer 6
Word Woman 40 min -Lea- 146
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 16 hr resident 68
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••