travel the world with me free of charge

travel the world with me free of charge

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

matt smith

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2014
looking for a special girl to travel the world with me free of charge please be adventurous and spontaneous with a good attitude and please be around my age i am 28 so i prefer a girl 18-34 please be attractive cause it nice to have a pretty girl to look at when i travel lol everything will be provided for you free of charge including your plane ticket food and hotel room plus some spending money here are just some of the places i have planned to go to in the next few months las york,miami,china,japan,canada, jamaica,germany and europe i visit a new place every week and we can even go to were you want i am always open to a adventure so if this sounds like fun and you wanna get away for a while then email with a few of your pics so i can see if we are compatible and if so then we will plan a adventure together thanks for reading

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk mothers with kids 6 min Ms_lolly 11
Terry hose and sghs basketball 16 min Old parent 2
Know any fake Christians? Part 2 44 min z0neCrew 23
Greene county running smooth now 1 hr Ray Charles 5
Eric Jones 1 hr Not the first 4
To catch a THIEF! 1 hr Sheriff Larry 11
Colorado Springs shooting 1 hr Guess me 74
speeding ticket rampage (Aug '11) 2 hr TheUnkownPoster 41
Where is Jack Blair now? (Jul '11) Mon GHS 1908 22
More from around the web