Affirmative Action
GiveMeABreak

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2014
I think we need more affirmative action. It needs to be taken to a broader spectrum. Blacks and Hispanics should pay the least amount of taxes. White PPL and Asians should pay the most. I mean for everything. The purchase of goods & services as well. Example... grocery store items, a gallon of milk should be cheaper for blacks. I should pay the pay the going rate for a gallon but my black friends should get a discount. How big of a discount I'm not sure I'd say .25 cents to a dollar less. Same for gas, cell phone service, tv etc.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#2 Jul 2, 2014
GiveMeABreak wrote:
I think we need more affirmative action. It needs to be taken to a broader spectrum. Blacks and Hispanics should pay the least amount of taxes. White PPL and Asians should pay the most. I mean for everything. The purchase of goods & services as well. Example... grocery store items, a gallon of milk should be cheaper for blacks. I should pay the pay the going rate for a gallon but my black friends should get a discount. How big of a discount I'm not sure I'd say .25 cents to a dollar less. Same for gas, cell phone service, tv etc.
Under Obama this agenda is already in place...free everything if you sell your soul to the Devil Incarnate.Little behind the times aren't you?
GiveMeABreak

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2014
It should be based purly on race not sex. A white woman is not held back but ppl of color are in this country and its only fair if they pay less. Blacks and hispanics can't help they're not as smart, and can't help themselves they need very special care.

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#5 Jul 2, 2014
GiveMeABreak wrote:
It should be based purly on race not sex. A white woman is not held back but ppl of color are in this country and its only fair if they pay less. Blacks and hispanics can't help they're not as smart, and can't help themselves they need very special care.
Okay, I am confused.....will Obama get the breaks or not?
hello

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Affirmative action is racist. Minority over ability= BS.
GiveMeABreak

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2014
Affirmative action isn't racist it's helping those that are unable to help themselves. Blacks and hispanics are not able to do good in their life on their own. They need help. Whites and Asians are capable of controlling their lives and outcomes. The others not so much

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 3, 2014
Why do they need help?
Are they not capable of helping themselves?
That they need hand outs?
Do they think I owe them something?
GiveMeABreak

United States

#9 Jul 3, 2014
We don't owe them nothing they themselves aren't capable of being successful without help. Racism isn't the issue it's the fact they just can't get ahead themselves and need a friendly hand
cluelessncrazy

Friendsville, TN

#10 Jul 3, 2014
GiveMeABreak wrote:
We don't owe them nothing they themselves aren't capable of being successful without help. Racism isn't the issue it's the fact they just can't get ahead themselves and need a friendly hand
.Well then, maybe they should have thought of that when they downloaded a dozen kids to a litter before they obtained an education and a career. Oh I forgot. That is their career and we as taxpayers are paying for their degree in it.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2014
Well If I don't owe them anything, then they can fend for themselves like the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long 4 min Hilarious 5
Men to AVOID AT ALL COSTS... 8 min Ohyeah 45
Wreck 15 min Wonders 4
The Holts 59 min Concerned 9
pumpmysillyfanny is having another trump-induce... 1 hr Hilarious 17
walmart mcdonalds fight? 1 hr Horace 8
Delusional 3 hr 1930s Germany 6
Women to AVOID AT ALL COSTS in Greeneville 6 hr Terry 44

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web