First Prev
of 6
Next Last
MommaR

Smyrna, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2010
Does the little Busted newspaper have a website?
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Dec 8, 2010
MommaR wrote:
Does the little Busted newspaper have a website?
Dont know,but you can get the old papers in front of the post office.

Since: Nov 10

Mosheim, TN

#3 Dec 9, 2010
No website, just a P.O. Box in Johnson City. I think I would be very careful checking that box. I'm sure some of the people in that paper are really upset with Tri-Cities Busted.
MommaR

Smyrna, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2010
I never thot of that. It does kinna seem like the ppl publishing it have crossed that fine line between brave and stupid. They are making a butt load of money tho.
me again

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2010
MommaR wrote:
I never thot of that. It does kinna seem like the ppl publishing it have crossed that fine line between brave and stupid. They are making a butt load of money tho.
Why can people not just SPELL on here? What is with the slang language? Is it really that hard to type 'thought' or 'people'? I guess it could be that you should be in a classroom somewhere though, instead of on the computer playing! How old are you??????
greg

Kingsport, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2010
You could use some skills yourself. lol
Love It

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2010
I love Busted! Wish I had thought of the idea first.
MommaR

Smyrna, TN

#8 Dec 10, 2010
I am a 42 yo grad student. I can out spell, out punctuate and out grammar you! I use slang and puter jargon bc ppl of this century use it to communicate faster and anyone with any social skills these days can read it just fine. Get off your high horse. You aint all dat.
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Dec 10, 2010
silicachick wrote:
No website, just a P.O. Box in Johnson City. I think I would be very careful checking that box. I'm sure some of the people in that paper are really upset with Tri-Cities Busted.
If they don't know how to behave they deserve to be publicly outed.
MommaR

Smyrna, TN

#10 Dec 10, 2010
I agree with that, Scrounger, but the ppl publishing the rag really are putting themselves at risk. Most of the ppl that make it in this newspaper already have a background of violence. But i certainly dont think they have earned any rights to privacy
Mipellssed Wdors

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Dec 10, 2010
MommaR wrote:
I agree with that, Scrounger, but the ppl publishing the rag really are putting themselves at risk. Most of the ppl that make it in this newspaper already have a background of violence. But i certainly dont think they have earned any rights to privacy
Hey MommaR, Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosnít mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? You've probably heard of this before. In college I learned to read faster by just looking at the top half of the letters. Worked for me.
benhaven

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Dec 10, 2010
If the paper listed bankruptcies and divorces it could sell for twice as much. However it would be one thick paper!
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Dec 10, 2010
benhaven wrote:
If the paper listed bankruptcies and divorces it could sell for twice as much. However it would be one thick paper!
Or illegitamate children.
Scrounger

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2010
Mipellssed Wdors wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MommaR, Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosnít mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? You've probably heard of this before. In college I learned to read faster by just looking at the top half of the letters. Worked for me.
That makes my head hurt,how long did that take to type???
MystDefy

Kinston, NC

#15 Dec 10, 2010
benhaven wrote:
The Greeneville Sun used to publish both. I'm glad they stopped because it just makes a bad situation worse, rubs salt in an open wound. I admit to buying a couple of the Busted papers, but it would be bad to actually be innocent and have your face plastered everywhere.
benhaven

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Dec 10, 2010
Scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>
That was actually me Scrounger. And it was just a cut & paste from an old web page. I found it interesting how our brains can function. Hey buddy while I'm at it, wanted to say I enjoy your posts and appreciate your sense of humor.
Jypzy

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jan 1, 2011
Scrounger wrote:
<quoted text>
scrounger probably copied and pasted it...and me, i dont use caps or puncuate much on the pc ohwell
Jypzy

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 1, 2011
it as probably copied and pasted..me, i hardly ever use caps or puncuate nowadays online
Crazy Convict

Madison, TN

#20 Jan 1, 2011
you can refuse to have your picture taken, they cant make you pose for a mugshot, just sayin
narcasist

United States

#21 Jan 1, 2011
Crazy Convict wrote:
you can refuse to have your picture taken, they cant make you pose for a mugshot, just sayin
No u can't refuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Oak was a joke 9 min Julius Seizure 23
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 3 hr Taken2bae 95
STAFFPRO Temp Agency 3 hr Disappointed 4
Family nudist campground (Mar '15) 4 hr tom 15
Darrell price 4 hr fred 4
News Tusculum Approves New Taproom To Sell Craft Beer 6 hr Dirty dingus 28
DTR's new name? 7 hr Spliffy 4

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance