Not sure it was real, I was young

Cat Turd

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2013
Yes.
REV

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2013
WHEN YOU GAVE YOUR HEART SOUL TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. YOU GET BORNAGAIN BELIVE AND TRUST GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL IT A GREAT FELLOWING. JESUS DIE FOR ALL OF US AND YOUR SINS YOU MUST BE BORNAGAIN
WTH

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2013
This is being asked by GApeach-TNflower? RFLMAO!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Aug 30, 2013
WTH wrote:
This is being asked by GApeach-TNflower? RFLMAO!
Want to give odds that a troll struck again?
yep

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2013
yep
gmsolw

Sumter, SC

#6 Aug 31, 2013
From What?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 31, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Want to give odds that a troll struck again?
Imma troll magnet it seems. It's funny how so many throw their stones thru their glass houses just to try and reach a very few out the outside. Lol hope you're having a great weekend.:-)
yep

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Aug 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Imma troll magnet it seems. It's funny how so many throw their stones thru their glass houses just to try and reach a very few out the outside. Lol hope you're having a great weekend.:-)
Ever thought about getting a job?
God

Maryville, TN

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Worship me, I demand it. I am entitled to your worship, your praise, your money. Make all personal checks payable to Cash.

I love you. Worship me or you will burn in hell with the homosexuals and muslims.

The citizens of Joplin Missouri did not worship me. I dropped a hurricane on their town. In Kingsport they werent doing a good enough job with the donations, so I flooded them.

Worship me or else. The only good people in the world are people who worship me. The only people in heaven are Christians who worship me, all others will burn.

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2013
God wrote:
Worship me, I demand it. I am entitled to your worship, your praise, your money. Make all personal checks payable to Cash.
I love you. Worship me or you will burn in hell with the homosexuals and muslims.
The citizens of Joplin Missouri did not worship me. I dropped a hurricane on their town. In Kingsport they werent doing a good enough job with the donations, so I flooded them.
Worship me or else. The only good people in the world are people who worship me. The only people in heaven are Christians who worship me, all others will burn.
I do have to say that the substance of your post DOES make hell seem more attractive.

BUFFALO, NY

#12 Aug 31, 2013
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Worship me. I got four paws, wagging tail, soft fur and puppy eyes. I'm loyal, obedient and will love you unconditionally. You can see, hear and feel me too!
Now THAT is true religious belief!

Location hidden

#13 Aug 31, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever thought about getting a job?
I have a job.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 31, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy, one of the greatest compliments people don't even know they are handing out.

:)

Location hidden

#15 Aug 31, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy, one of the greatest compliments people don't even know they are handing out.
:)
You are correct. It's okay though, I know to take it.:-)

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#16 Sep 1, 2013
Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery.
Nat

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Sep 1, 2013
It won't be a laughing matter someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election is being RIGGED.. will AMERICANS stand... 11 min Ape Allen 15
Why do you visit topix? 15 min Mean Muggin 1
Liberals are tearing the country apart. (Jan '11) 17 min Big Bubba 18
vince mullins trooper (Sep '14) 1 hr carly 203
I Hate Greeneville (Oct '15) 1 hr Moo 54
Clay Finley 1 hr miranda finley 35
Greeneville police 1 hr Bianca 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages