16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee

Apr 28, 2011 Full story: WTVF 1,377

There are 16 known storm-related fatalities in Tennessee, with confirmation of at least 9 people killed in Bradley County in the southeast part of the state.

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1299 Apr 15, 2013
uran idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to direct this comment to Linda Cooper whom has created this war.
Oh riiight! I started the Iraq war, too...didn't I ever tell you???

YOU ARE A TOTALLY MORONIC, OBSESSED CYBER-BULLY! Nobody cares a thing about anything you have to say, least of all, ME!
BC Resident

United States

#1300 Apr 15, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh riiight! I started the Iraq war, too...didn't I ever tell you???
YOU ARE A TOTALLY MORONIC, OBSESSED CYBER-BULLY! Nobody cares a thing about anything you have to say, least of all, ME!
No your a moronic, obsessed cyber-bully. The war you started is the "I hate SSS war" because of how hateful you have been. Your so stupid to read between the lines.
joy

Bolivar, TN

#1301 Apr 15, 2013
hillbilly wrote:
thats cleveland tn, search opeartions are still underway.
great
ANTI ATHEIST

Oakland, TN

#1302 Apr 15, 2013
ginacarriola wrote:
how can i find a family member who lives in bradely county...i want to see if they are ok from the tornado and the bad storms that hit the area
http://ffrf.org/uploads/legal/IGWTComplaint.p...
huh

United States

#1303 Apr 15, 2013
huh

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1304 Apr 15, 2013
huh wrote:
huh
I agree with you...huh???
aksjd

Savannah, TN

#1305 Apr 16, 2013
Jazzed

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1306 Apr 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you...huh???
STFU! You make me sick.
Rummy

Konin, Poland

#1307 Apr 16, 2013
I farted and almost schit myself
observer

United States

#1308 Apr 16, 2013
Rummy wrote:
I farted and almost schit myself
Thats because you are a dumbass. Also why arent we talking about storms in Tennessee which we have not had today?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1309 Apr 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! You make me sick.
Apparently not as sick as I'd like to...you're still here, aren't you!
Steve 2

United States

#1310 Apr 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not as sick as I'd like to...you're still here, aren't you!
Wow this is not a very welcoming place. Why are you so hard on people?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1313 Apr 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently not as sick as I'd like to...you're still here, aren't you!
Yes my angel I am still here and will continue to be a thorn in your fat side until you learn how to treat others.

Any questions?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1314 Apr 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my angel I am still here and will continue to be a thorn in your fat side until you learn how to treat others.
Any questions?
Whatever you want to do...I couldn't care less! My Life will go on as usual, whether you're here or not, because you are of no importance to me, at all...regardless of what you think and want.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1315 Apr 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever you want to do...I couldn't care less! My Life will go on as usual, whether you're here or not, because you are of no importance to me, at all...regardless of what you think and want.
You are such a pleasure. Get your big lazy azz up and get outside and enjoy this beautiful day. It wouldn't hurt to do a little spring cleaning around that dump you reside in.
kris long

United States

#1316 Apr 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a pleasure. Get your big lazy azz up and get outside and enjoy this beautiful day. It wouldn't hurt to do a little spring cleaning around that dump you reside in.
both sassys just need to shut thefuckup already! You both are a waste of space,go choke on some cheeseburgers.if you ever have bf's i hope they beat the fat out of you
Probably

Johnson City, TN

#1317 Apr 17, 2013
if only wrote:
<quoted text>if only you had a clue of how stupid you sound making these kind of comments they are completely off the subject matter! maybe you are the fat flabby one that no one is interested in. possibly your family and friends dont think you are worth the effort!
He lost credibility long ago, so he can only get a rush through the thrill of pursuit on Topix---chasing a poor old woman around Topix and posting the same boring comments about present and past sins! lol

He has flab for brain, and there is some misplaced tissue up there also, mucosal type tissue more often found inside the *nus area.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1318 Apr 17, 2013
Probably wrote:
<quoted text>He lost credibility long ago, so he can only get a rush through the thrill of pursuit on Topix---chasing a poor old woman around Topix and posting the same boring comments about present and past sins! lol

He has flab for brain, and there is some misplaced tissue up there also, mucosal type tissue more often found inside the *nus area.
Such trash you are.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#1319 Apr 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Such trash you are.
You sure are one to talk...
Pumper

Moscow, Russia

#1320 Apr 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Such trash you are.
the only trash here is you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 11 min Kohlrabi 2
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 31 min unbelievable 2
Tri-Cities Biggest Halloween Rock n Roll Party! 2 hr KUSS 1
Scintillaire Restaurant 2 hr Yuck 22
Kristy Necessary 3 hr Misty 8
What happen to the VFW 5 hr white trash 18
change is good. The Fugitives 5 hr white trash 4
Greene County Schools 8 hr watching the news 115
get rid of Robert Sayne 9 hr county resident 64
Beverly Casteel 14 hr Ms M 24
new sheriff says you are to old 19 hr lie and conqure 63
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]