First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 12, 2013
of course wrote:
like I said this is not for the nurses or fat girls
OH MY GOODNESS!! The "PERFECT" christian is judging others and even calling someone you've never even seen "fat"? Please say it isn't so otherwise I will have to evaluate my whole belief system!!!!! LMAO
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#23 Apr 12, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
honeydo wrote:
<quoted text> You are just full of information, your are also full of crap. Does your stomach feel bloated? Laughlin isn't worth a crap. Wellmont in Kingsport isn't either. Takoma is getting better slowly. You are so full of it how do you breathe? How do you know these people were after drugs? Were they there first, got the last drugs and you are mad as hell? Boo Hoo, you didn't get yours. I'd be mad too. Since you are probably a welfare case and they don't cost you any money. Now cry some more.
FU*k YOU STUPID. I am a college graduate with a great job and I do not need nor do I use drugs. I have a son that frequents the ER due to having asthma. You on the other hand seem to know quite a bit about several different hospitals!! Ignorant AS* DRUG ADDICTS!! DOCTOR SHOPPING MUCH??????
F ck you right back. I wouldn't f uck you with somebody's else's penis much less your own. I'm glad you told you were a college grad---------- it didn't show. You ignorant piece of s s hit. It's bad when you have to inform people of your education, it should have shown. Nurses and NP's know quite abit too' That's where I come in. Do you take your son's meds? You seem high on something and it's not intelligence. Leave me alone s ithead.
right on sister

Greeneville, TN

#24 Apr 12, 2013
so true,and thank you very much
Was there

Greeneville, TN

#25 Apr 12, 2013
laughlin hospital billing wrote:
Every one do not use this facility they do not bill your insurance even if you do not have insurance they make it a point to forget to bill the car even after it is pre authorized surgery and they stupid fat girl in the office is a smart jack smack and she just lips off at you they business office is run by idiots totally useless and can not do their job too hard for them to submit paper work in timely matter or even be able to file insurance. Wow these girls in that office are the dumbest snitches ever. Oh wait they use the Gville collections to turn in your bill too and take you to court before you can file they already have you in court. I spoke to nashville Tn about this as I recorded my conversations with the idiot girl I dealt with as well Obamas law they are breaking So do contact white house.gov on this and Tn.gov for the link to those who file illegal claims for insurance qand false court documentation. Oh yes that is the other thing false reports to the judge without filing the insurance is actually false court and you can sue. I am going to a attorney for my harrassment tomm . Buyer beware.
of course they don't bill your insurance EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE. This conversation started at STUPID.

Location hidden

#26 Apr 12, 2013
The same ignorant LOSER keeps posting and they actually think nobody can tell just because they change the name, LMFAO. This is so pathetic but absolutely hilarious. I didn't know that level of STUPID could even turn a computer on, lol.

Location hidden

#27 Apr 12, 2013
honeydo wrote:
<quoted text> F ck you right back. I wouldn't f uck you with somebody's else's penis much less your own. I'm glad you told you were a college grad---------- it didn't show. You ignorant piece of s s hit. It's bad when you have to inform people of your education, it should have shown. Nurses and NP's know quite abit too' That's where I come in. Do you take your son's meds? You seem high on something and it's not intelligence. Leave me alone s ithead.
You are truly pathetic but very entertaining, LMFAO

Location hidden

#28 Apr 12, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly pathetic but very entertaining, LMFAO
Oh yeah, and "so true, and thank you very much", I say to myself, LOL
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#29 Apr 13, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly pathetic but very entertaining, LMFAO
Stick it where the sun don't shine. And, then sit there a long time. That could be what's missing in your life and your attitude. If you want something to jump on, get a stuffed animal. You don't want to jump on me. I can tell you right back--you pig from hell' An education doesn't make you smart, in you case you're not smart, you are stupid.

Do you feel better jumping on a woman. Are you a cross-dresser or just a plain queer? You've got a problem. My husband is getting quite s hitfaced over your remarks. You don't want him messing with you. He's got muscles bigger than your da n head. I deal with angry people like you 5 to 6 days a week, they are on the plain old mental w.ard. Maybe I've already met you.

Location hidden

#30 Apr 14, 2013
honeydo wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it where the sun don't shine. And, then sit there a long time. That could be what's missing in your life and your attitude. If you want something to jump on, get a stuffed animal. You don't want to jump on me. I can tell you right back--you pig from hell' An education doesn't make you smart, in you case you're not smart, you are stupid.
Do you feel better jumping on a woman. Are you a cross-dresser or just a plain queer? You've got a problem. My husband is getting quite s hitfaced over your remarks. You don't want him messing with you. He's got muscles bigger than your da n head. I deal with angry people like you 5 to 6 days a week, they are on the plain old mental w.ard. Maybe I've already met you.
Who said I was a male for certain or not you idiot. Shut your ignorant mouth and go fu*k your stuffed animals. I am sure both you and your husband have never lifted an actual weight in your life and are really just overweight losers. All those rolls of fat ARE NOT MUSCLE. You lazy mentally challenged people really should not mess with anyone that can actually bench press your weight of 315lbs. Now, run along stupid fatty, we are finished playing now before you get hurt.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#31 Apr 14, 2013
of course wrote:
well I tell you welfare moms are humans and guess what they are christians too. Not all welfare moms are bad parents or pill heads, you know you are real fast to knock another female for being poor and do not realize the lord can take all he gives you in a flash. So you think your too rich and too good karma can come for you. Look in the mirror and remember crap you have done as I know you are not a saint. I am sure you sit on a pew some where because god only wants saints in church not sinners right. Do not cast stones at the less than you. Do not think you are better than those you walk with. God knows your walk too and in a flash you could be in those shoes. Are you just that good. Ask god he can give you the answer.
Who are you talking to, and about? I don't know whether to be flattered or boo hoo!!!!!!! Trust me, I don't boo hoo. I can cuss like a sailor and keep up with the best of them. But, I don't boo hoo. Make sure keep that preaching up, it might help some lost soul.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#32 Apr 14, 2013
I see on the monitor I have an unknown visitor. If they force their way into my home===they're going to need a huge band=aid. Now the pit bull is barking, got to go.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#33 Apr 14, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was a male for certain or not you idiot. Shut your ignorant mouth and go fu*k your stuffed animals. I am sure both you and your husband have never lifted an actual weight in your life and are really just overweight losers. All those rolls of fat ARE NOT MUSCLE. You lazy mentally challenged people really should not mess with anyone that can actually bench press your weight of 315lbs. Now, run along stupid fatty, we are finished playing now before you get hurt.
See, that's how much you know dumb ass. I weigh 139, and I'm tall, my husband is 6 ft tall. and weighs 200. We both have public jobs and the pay is probably higher than you can count, mother?ucker.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#34 Apr 14, 2013
right on sister wrote:
so true,and thank you very much
Thank you sister. We do think alike.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#35 Apr 14, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, and "so true, and thank you very much", I say to myself, LOL
You named yourself correctly, you are stupid and do need to get a life. And maybe leave mine alone. Pig from hell. I' not new on here, don't think you can scare me or make me timid. I'll just make you look more stupid, which you do on your own.
pete

Greeneville, TN

#36 Apr 14, 2013
I looked up the whistle Blowers thank you for the information, I have a billing problem with a few bills they justcan not get right so I am in and I can not stand the people in the billing office real **s and I am fed up with my situation. I do understand what you are talking about. I did use the white house link fro complaints and was happy when I got a reply so fast. Thanks J
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#37 Apr 14, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was a male for certain or not you idiot. Shut your ignorant mouth and go fu*k your stuffed animals. I am sure both you and your husband have never lifted an actual weight in your life and are really just overweight losers. All those rolls of fat ARE NOT MUSCLE. You lazy mentally challenged people really should not mess with anyone that can actually bench press your weight of 315lbs. Now, run along stupid fatty, we are finished playing now before you get hurt.
I say you are an insecure male. I could assist in turning you from a rooster into a hen, and watch you try to lay an egg. The only thing you can bench press is the hair on your legs. You do help turn my stressful job into comedy. I feel such relief after telling your pathetic retarded and childlike ass off.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#39 Apr 15, 2013
honeydo wrote:
I see on the monitor I have an unknown visitor. If they force their way into my home===they're going to need a huge band=aid. Now the pit bull is barking, got to go.
Sure, any person with a brain will continue to type to strangers on the internet when other strangers are at their home, not. You truly are a witless moronic fool. Maybe you should cut back on your drugs a "little".
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#40 Apr 15, 2013
unvrno75 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, any person with a brain will continue to type to strangers on the internet when other strangers are at their home, not. You truly are a witless moronic fool. Maybe you should cut back on your drugs a "little".
Maybe you should cut back on your mouth. Sounds like you need some stitches in it, I can do that. Moron, I didn't ask for your opinion, nor did I want it. I see what drugs do, I don't need them, don't want them and I don't have time for them. How do you afford yours, and what do you drink from a gallon jug? With a mouth that big (and a brain so small) it would take something large. You didn't get that big mouth from eating bananas, now did you sweet cheeks?
interested

Johnson City, TN

#41 Apr 16, 2013
Thread really drifted off course, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y are people on here so big on spelling 21 min Gangsta 3
Are u a son of the south 44 min Rebel 16
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr Unbelieveable 35
katelin Knight 1 hr WOW 4
Trash pickup fee 1 hr Dixie iron fist 2
Jan Kiker is disgusting 1 hr DustinKiker 21
Jason Knight (Jul '13) 2 hr curious 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 4,573
whorin around 10 hr heeler 13
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]