First Prev
of 2
Next Last
laughlin hospital billing

Greeneville, TN

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Every one do not use this facility they do not bill your insurance even if you do not have insurance they make it a point to forget to bill the car even after it is pre authorized surgery and they stupid fat girl in the office is a smart jack smack and she just lips off at you they business office is run by idiots totally useless and can not do their job too hard for them to submit paper work in timely matter or even be able to file insurance. Wow these girls in that office are the dumbest snitches ever. Oh wait they use the Gville collections to turn in your bill too and take you to court before you can file they already have you in court. I spoke to nashville Tn about this as I recorded my conversations with the idiot girl I dealt with as well Obamas law they are breaking So do contact white house.gov on this and Tn.gov for the link to those who file illegal claims for insurance qand false court documentation. Oh yes that is the other thing false reports to the judge without filing the insurance is actually false court and you can sue. I am going to a attorney for my harrassment tomm . Buyer beware.
they screwed me too

Greeneville, TN

#2 Apr 11, 2013
HOly I know I am checking into it too thanks for the info with the new health care laws some thing seems a little back hills and illegal. Please let me know if your lawyer can help class suite would be good any one want to start a class suite on illegal billing and illegal collection dept actions join in if we get enough interest against this hospital I will help too get it started.
julie

Greeneville, TN

#3 Apr 11, 2013
health care is not following the laws. I have insurance I pay 387.00 a month for and they are not submitting the bill in time to the insurance then suing you for the full bill to spit the laws set. They turn them into collection so they do not have to bill the insurance for over 30,000 and not letting insurance pay so they can set their own fees. Our hospital is using the legal local system to garnish and collect insurance money. A law needs to pass to file insurance or they provider and hospital facility will loose the money. Billing is fair and justice served.(I went to white house.gov since I joined whistle blowers they really listen to me so this is what I told the president today) Any one tired of being crooked got to whistle blowers and join and as well go to white house and paste this same email so he knows our town means busines
interested

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Never had, nor expect to have, any insurance/car/billing problems with Laughlin over the course of 10 years.
julie

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Go to whistleblowers-claims.org and file claims if you have been done injustice in billing illegally using courts for personal gain. Also white house.gov can help go to contact us on top right and file under healthcare I have been researching the laws I believe we have a good class suite coming. All interested please link and tell me your story I may need to contact you back with up dates.
interested

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 11, 2013
interested wrote:
Never had, nor expect to have, any insurance/car/billing problems with Laughlin over the course of 10 years.
s/b 'care'
julie

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 11, 2013
then this thread is not for you its for the community not for laughlin employees to tell us how wonderful their hospital is and how life is just peachy. This is a real thread for a purpose our community and our people. Keep this thread real as many folks are abused by the system and no one steps up to the plate. Too many families are leaving and our town is going to be a ghost town full of empty homes, our people are being drove out by unfair greed.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Looks like most of the post here are by the same person... After reading your post I don't think you should call anyone an idiot... you are probably some lowlife deadbeat that is pissed off because they wouldn't give you pills... Don't take this personally, but I think you should go to hell... actually I don't care if you take that personally or not...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 11, 2013
I can't understand half of these posts. Punctuation is key. Please, if you want anyone to take you seriously, take the time to make your claim literate. I have always used Laughlin. Very rarely do I catch any mistake from them... And my Children are there at least once a week. Once you bring the mistake to their attention, they will fix it... If you need extra help, call your insurance company... They can tell you deadlines and what has been filed and paid... Take the initiative. The hospital is NOT required nor obligated to file your insurance claims... That is a courtesy they extend to their patients. Once you realize that you can take more action to help yourself... You'll be better off.
interested

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 12, 2013
julie wrote:
then this thread is not for you its for the community not for laughlin employees to tell us how wonderful their hospital is and how life is just peachy. This is a real thread for a purpose our community and our people. Keep this thread real as many folks are abused by the system and no one steps up to the plate. Too many families are leaving and our town is going to be a ghost town full of empty homes, our people are being drove out by unfair greed.
Question: How does DISPUTED healthcare billing equal abuse and/or urban flight? Quite a jump there!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 12, 2013
LOL! I was interested in the topic until I tried to read the postings lol! Sorry too funny.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 12, 2013
I've never had any problems with Laughlin's insurance billing either, nor has anyone I know. The other post was right about all of the complaining being done by the same ignorant individual that probably didn't even finish the 2nd grade and was refused any drugs at the E.R.
honeydo

Greeneville, TN

#13 Apr 12, 2013
getalifestupid wrote:
I've never had any problems with Laughlin's insurance billing either, nor has anyone I know. The other post was right about all of the complaining being done by the same ignorant individual that probably didn't even finish the 2nd grade and was refused any drugs at the E.R.
You are just full of information, your are also full of crap. Does your stomach feel bloated? Laughlin isn't worth a crap. Wellmont in Kingsport isn't either. Takoma is getting better slowly. You are so full of it how do you breathe? How do you know these people were after drugs? Were they there first, got the last drugs and you are mad as hell? Boo Hoo, you didn't get yours. I'd be mad too. Since you are probably a welfare case and they don't cost you any money. Now cry some more.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 12, 2013
honeydo wrote:

<quoted text> You are just full of information, your are also full of crap. Does your stomach feel bloated? Laughlin isn't worth a crap. Wellmont in Kingsport isn't either. Takoma is getting better slowly. You are so full of it how do you breathe? How do you know these people were after drugs? Were they there first, got the last drugs and you are mad as hell? Boo Hoo, you didn't get yours. I'd be mad too. Since you are probably a welfare case and they don't cost you any money. Now cry some more.

FU*k YOU STUPID. I am a college graduate with a great job and I do not need nor do I use drugs. I have a son that frequents the ER due to having asthma. You on the other hand seem to know quite a bit about several different hospitals!! Ignorant AS* DRUG ADDICTS!! DOCTOR SHOPPING MUCH??????
of course

Greeneville, TN

#16 Apr 12, 2013
like I said this is not for the nurses or fat girls
of course

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2013
oh blame the pills of course lets see idiot who prescribes the pills lol so slow to catch on are ya. well go figure lets see are we in medical too.
of course

Greeneville, TN

#18 Apr 12, 2013
like I said this thread is not for slamming it does have a purpose. I do want to reach out to those who are effected so who ever wants to snoop, poop and whine about grammer just on it but this link is connected to whistle blowers and to be honest I do not care we are looking for clients not drama and this search engine touches the people that I need to connect with so if you have a general concern do not be afraid to speak out ok. I gave you the links now you file the complaints. I know I wont have any one run over me and mine. I will stand up for my rights. Who ever else wants to sit down and die for the rich and greedy its your choice.
of course

Greeneville, TN

#19 Apr 12, 2013
well I tell you welfare moms are humans and guess what they are christians too. Not all welfare moms are bad parents or pill heads, you know you are real fast to knock another female for being poor and do not realize the lord can take all he gives you in a flash. So you think your too rich and too good karma can come for you. Look in the mirror and remember crap you have done as I know you are not a saint. I am sure you sit on a pew some where because god only wants saints in church not sinners right. Do not cast stones at the less than you. Do not think you are better than those you walk with. God knows your walk too and in a flash you could be in those shoes. Are you just that good. Ask god he can give you the answer.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 12, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I can't understand half of these posts. Punctuation is key. Please, if you want anyone to take you seriously, take the time to make your claim literate. I have always used Laughlin. Very rarely do I catch any mistake from them... And my Children are there at least once a week. Once you bring the mistake to their attention, they will fix it... If you need extra help, call your insurance company... They can tell you deadlines and what has been filed and paid... Take the initiative. The hospital is NOT required nor obligated to file your insurance claims... That is a courtesy they extend to their patients. Once you realize that you can take more action to help yourself... You'll be better off.
Totally agree

Location hidden

#21 Apr 12, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Looks like most of the post here are by the same person... After reading your post I don't think you should call anyone an idiot... you are probably some lowlife deadbeat that is pissed off because they wouldn't give you pills... Don't take this personally, but I think you should go to hell... actually I don't care if you take that personally or not...
Totally agree with you also;~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info about eric jones 38 min Wondering 11
dean tweed (suicide) 55 min Wondering 3
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 1 hr For Sure 14
Principal at Mosheim 1 hr mandowie 72
DRUGS,,off the street 2 hr concerned 1
lindsey mulhan cutshaw 3 hr curious 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 3 hr southern jock 255
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 13 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 15 hr csmaven 100
Greeneville Dating